New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Honestly, people need to learn more how to farm and such without needing a buffer. I like this change.

I like this change as well. I like the idea of actually finding a player who plays as a buffer to give you a buff. I always appreciate playing DBOG and the original DBO and having a random character pass you by, notice you, then just hook you up with some nice buffs. I really want to see this game get away from as much exploitive shit as possible while encouraging players to work together and help each other based on the specific skills of their race.

That's what MMOs are about.

• Would be nice to have PVP channel like in Black Desert, ppl here usually grind in groups or hunt other players drop is also increased by 20% is actualy most fun channel and usually u spend more time at fight other players than grind lmao.

Yes,but with a karma mechanics that punishes high lvl players going around and killing low lvl players who are grinding or farming,a simple debuff taking away 30% of all stats for an hour would do wonders

• Would be nice to have PVP channel like in Black Desert, ppl here usually grind in groups or hunt other players drop is also increased by 20% is actualy most fun channel and usually u spend more time at fight other players than grind lmao.

And make a punishment to people who kill other players like makes theirname red allowing people to know that he is a PK.

• what about decreasing the drop rate in BID's, but when the drop happens every party member get 1 copy of the drop, ofc without allowing someone to get more than 1 drop.

this way will be slower to get something, but once you get the drop nobody will be pissed because of having bad luck with the dice (RNG)

maybe this will require the drop to don't have any stats on it, to prevent a party to to get 5 max-stats items at once

• And make a punishment to people who kill other players like makes theirname red allowing people to know that he is a PK.

IN PVP channel killing should be unlimited and without any risk, but if we would have PK system that work on normal channels where u can kill player without sending him duel request then yes here we need punishement system.

Dragon Ball is something that basing on fights i dont understsand how from the start this game don't have PK system or PVP channel.

• Hey people, why do you hate multi client? For solo players is great, and doesnt affect things like pvp, only pve

"Only PVE"

Through PVE, you get all your gears. Maybe not you directly if you buy them - but TMQ gear, CC gear, all sorts of weapons, accessories.

noooooo, don't remove the mult-client please. there's a lot of solo players that depend on it

And there are a lot that abuse it, unfortunately.

• What you mean with discord integration?

In wich way?

a pvp channel would be great whit that new raid system.
    Maybe Decrease the drop rate (or not have any drop at all) with a huge raid.

btw this kind of info is that we need to wait this new client!
    thanks for share!

• Okay, what about those who craft and wanna transfer a piece of gear they just crafted for them over to a human/majin, or namek? Don't get me wrong, un-tradable and account bound is great, but typically one person relies on 1 character on craft and I don't think some people (who craft) will have the time nor the patience to craft up to level 30~35 on every account they have.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• The problem with people who want to prevent multiclient is they don't understand that DBOG isn't even close to have enough players to solo play.

The big MMORPGs can afford to prevent it because they have more than 50k players across servers, and even then you will still need to prove your worth to be recruited.

DBOG barely has 500 individual players on a daily... So i am confident that people voting yes for this idea have no Idea of how MMO works, if you believe that the game is boring while being able to duo-tri man anything, wait until you've got no more choice of when / how to play.

• if it were possible I would like the group system to have a slight change

° Continue in the group for a while, even if it is disconnected, (it is annoying for those who do not have a very stable connection to suffer a DC and stay out of the group or even leaving the TMQ).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!