New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Funny is that nearly 60% of the playerbase gained their equip with multi client bugs and so on and now after 60% got it so easy you bring up a big update which make it waaaaay more harder to get the same equipment for new people that is unfair. This update is just good with a wipe. Without a wipe its just crap for new players that will never get it that fast like they got

• Funny is that nearly 60% of the playerbase gained their equip with multi client bugs and so on and now after 60% got it so easy you bring up a big update which make it waaaaay more harder to get the same equipment for new people that is unfair. This update is just good with a wipe. Without a wipe its just crap for new players that will never get it that fast like they got

Wipe isn't up to us, the majority agreed that they want one, it's just one person that has a word over anything and only he can make the verdict. Other than that, it is obvious that with the implementations of these features a wipe is urgently required to balance things out.

I am totaly with you that is more than just unfair.. I saw people that pushed many characters already to 60 with MC also farmed gear with MC and farmed stones with buffs and now for all members that arent lvl 60 already this update is just not fair.

• if someone belive that all these changes and new client will come without wipe then here is no hope for him.

Also if you belive that here will be no wipe just go lvl your characters with multi accounts until you still can and stop cry Samehada

I like these ppl that woke up today and have time for complain on forum about everything but no time for do something in game

• Here is what I wonder...

1.) Is level 70 coming with this update?

2.) In case netpy tokens really get removed - what happens with those who benefited greatly in the past because of it? Do they get to keep everything/items acquired via current token system? What happens to already accumulated and unused tokens?

3.) What is the current ETA?

• Just let multi-client die. It's time for real cooperation in this game and not just soloeing. If the playerbase is the problem, then let it be. The idea of all this is to have a new well reformed game in which people will come and stay. If for some reason it doesn't work, it'll be something that was mean to happen with/or/out the changes.

Also, leveling craft is one of the easiest things to do. If you think is hard and you have 7 + characters max level, then you're doing something wrong and may be autistic.

• Here is what I wonder...

1.) Is level 70 coming with this update?

2.) In case netpy tokens really get removed - what happens with those who benefited greatly in the past because of it? Do they get to keep everything/items acquired via current token system? What happens to already accumulated and unused tokens?

3.) What is the current ETA?

Hi,

1. Once the test phases mentioned by Daneos (here) finishes, the level 70 will be released.
    2. Everyone is benefiting from this currently, it is true that some players more than others because they're more time online, but all players can do it too, so the function will just be removed and "replaced" by the new Daily Gift System.
    3. There is no ETA yet, but as soon as we can we'll create a new thread explaining the new stages of the new client along with the release date.
  • Wipe isn't up to us, the majority agreed that they want one, it's just one person that has a word over anything and only he can make the verdict. Other than that, it is obvious that with the implementations of these features a wipe is urgently required to balance things out.

No point to wipe and delete anything until you fix the game and add people who can balance the game.

I think I saw someone said that because there is no enough players, multi client should stay...

Because there is multi client, broken balance, retarded upgrade system and p2w, there will never be higher player base.

Team work, bond with online people, make parties, every race&class is useful is thing to be added.

For those people who are saying that none of this ain't possible, then simply hire people who can do it and there is enough of them in community but even they moved/quit this project for good.

Like I said before to Daneos, it is only way to save this, be honest and start from point zero, from staff members, balance pvp and pve, upgrading and more.

Game is super boring, quests are boring, grind all day is boring, game could be good but I am afraid, it will simply die like this.

Giving people dreams to live on them just to keep them here, ain't really good way of dealing with community.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• When chinese saying 1 vs 1 and he start attack you with all 5 accounts that are full +15 i never saw things like this in any other game even old DBO

I do not see the need for you to remove the multi-client, what's the problem? Is the game too full for you?

In this discussion I see a lot of "cry-baby" saying - stupidly - that they are creating new characters and putting in the 44 to pick up boxes ...

Honestly, I've listened to dozens of characters on this server, because the game is so annoying that I can not stand still in lv60 in the arena stopped like an idiot, but I have not been able to make 3 or 4 characters in less than 3 months, seriously NO ONE can take it , unless it is a robbery.

If this is the problem then change the boxes to lv60 ~ 70.

"asked 1v1 but the guy came 1v5" Where are your friends? Where are your accounts? just stop crying, you have no reason for this since you're a spoiled SK who becomes immortal in the arena with buffs from other accounts.

What do you think of the grand chef? this class is not good for anything other than being a buff, removing the multi-client, and seeing this class being exited from dbog.

• 1. Actually Grand Chef is useful for many things such as cc, plvling, and well... buffing. Some could argue its better than ultimate. Some can.

2. Multiclient takes away from group play. You say “the game is dead so i need multiclient”(Not you but players). Maybe if there wasnt multiclient , newbies wouldn’t have to spend a hour looking for help ud1. This forces new players to quest and see the game as a “all you do is quest” and ultimately makes them quit or become beggers.

Suggestion: I suggest putting some type of difficulty level indicator next to classes in the character creation to help new players avoid picking a class that is not a good first choice (Mainly Fighter). For Example:

Spritualist - Intermediate

Martial Artist - Hard

Mighty Majin - Beginner (Recommended)

Wonder Majin - Hard

Warrior - Beginner (Recommended)

Dragon Clan - Intermediate

• LOL fighter hard?

• Every time when i read your posts i feel like youre disabled i don't see sense for arguing/talk with you because im just tired of repeating my self/quoting other ppl post, here will always guy like you who think that everytihing is ok and he is righ, i know that if i would answer all your "arguments" you will just come back with more bullshlt and logic from ass because you don't accept reality.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!