New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Funny is that nearly 60% of the playerbase gained their equip with multi client bugs and so on and now after 60% got it so easy you bring up a big update which make it waaaaay more harder to get the same equipment for new people that is unfair. This update is just good with a wipe. Without a wipe its just crap for new players that will never get it that fast like they got

its very unfortunate that everybody abbused multi client and after 1 year of playing he will (finally) maybe remove it. i knew that this function would break the game because u dont need to invest time to create a new char that means u can have easy all chars and the game will be boring very soon. I wish daneos would have removed it earlier ( because everyone have a buffer now) maybe at the beginning of open beta. even though its still effective to remove this function because in the pvp plat they are all buffed and that sucks

• Every time when i read your posts i feel like youre disabled i don't see sense for arguing/talk with you because im just tired of repeating my self/quoting other ppl post, here will always guy like you who think that everytihing is ok and he is righ, i know that if i would answer all your "arguments" you will just come back with more bullshlt and logic from ass because you don't accept reality.

i just saw rinders profile. he has all chars if multi client didnt exist everyone would have a main char that would be way cooler...

• I remember that Video too. But as Haly wrote, it's not needed. There are more important things to do. But it looked cool tho.

Also forget that "more transformation" crap lol. Read DBO storyline. That's where you get your answers on that matter.

There are definitley nore important things to do at the moment. But I think it could add another elelment of combat as some point if this game keeps going.

• I would recommend adding a tentative date of release for the initial ones that you have ready.

Also, adding some type of outline listing when each of these are expected to be implemented. Of course this information would be tentative and subject to change. At least then we would have an idea.

I love the change log. Just needs more information and structure.

• It doesn't really seem realistic. I don't see it happening. 10 pounds the new client will release with less then 5 of these features you claimed to be in it, including the one's you said are already in.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3703/

Hi,

The new features will be added every 1 - 2 weeks once the biggest bugs have been fixed (Not sure yet, it will depend on how things are going).

"including the one's you said are already in" I didn't get this point. If they are already added it means that they are already added.

• Only thing I did not like was that they will remove multi client, just as I many players do not like to stay depending on the others to do the DGs... like to do everything alone

Shouldn’t be able to do everything alone, should require making friends and establishing communication with others. Playing the game solo is not the Way MMORPG are designed to be played. I respect your decision for wanting to do things alone and many things you will be but dungeons should require team Work and if you can’t work as a team then failure is in your future.

• Shouldn’t be able to do everything alone, should require making friends and establishing communication with others. Playing the game solo is not the Way MMORPG are designed to be played. I respect your decision for wanting to do things alone and many things you will be but dungeons should require team Work and if you can’t work as a team then failure is in your future.

pryde is back! yes! yes! yes! missya buddy boomboxbob here.!

also I agree with the multiclient direction daneos is going with. It forces players to play together instead of having teams with 1 or 2 people controlling mutliple charactors.

Another thing i hope dbog looks at in the future is making the game harder version in ccbd, uds and tmqs. I would like that any boss has a 50% chance to have a unremoval random buff of recover 200% lp points from autoattack. this would force speed parties to switch gears on the fly.

another random debuff i hope all bosses to have is remove all buffs on target. this would force the party buffer to be vilgilant and always ready to rebuff the party.

• I agree on this. Bosses should have "mechanics" that have to be done to kill it. Ex. Cc 100 boss should have a wipe all party members skill at 10% live that havent a certain buff on it. Or to damage a boss it must have 3 different stuns or paralyses on it or else it won't lose live. With this mechanic system even if mc is possible, it wont work with 1 player playing 5 accounts. They should have a "debuff bar" under the life bar which shows the needed debuff and how often it is stacked. This will make players play and hold together.

• Ideas for Air Combat System:

When the character uses HTB and throws the enemy up, begin the fight in the air in which you use your RP to attack or defend, depending on the amount of RP used you will give more damage or take less damage as soon as the 7 RPs the winner uses HTB to send the enemy to the ground again.Are just ideas but will it add:S

• Cuz of this Thread: problem with a namek in farm

how about a cooldown on switching channels? 30 seconds to 1 min. should be fine. Using Channel hop like that to farm on one spot at every channel shouldn't be allowed. Yes, technically it's just a piece of sh*t player who also happens to be a good geared DW. But still sucks for others, for example the dude who created that Thread.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!