New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Binding items won't help stimulate cash shop purchases (for the purposes of hoarding and selling) from old loyal cashers with hoards of items and would instead discourage them since nobody wants dupes if they're account bound and unsellable, and would also screw over previous hoarders (both cashers and non cashers) with replicas, and future hoarding for anybody wanting to do so which could benefit the economy as stated in the next paragraph. Even if this would encourage cashers to buy bound items since they're unavailable in the auction house (and literally force non cashers to become cashers if they can afford to and have the desire to do so), it would still feel forced and less valuable if they're untradeable with no freedom of trade or sale and could reduce cash shop purchases. This will also force the release of new items to allow cashers to continue buying from the cash shop when the items are bound, unlike when they aren't bound where items would be released with leisure and when old ones lose value over time (except consumables that aren't guaranteed to lose value).

And in regards to hoarders, hoarders are needed because they're sometimes useful when they help prevent item value drops even if item monetary value drops could help new players buy these overpriced items (overpriced during inflations or mispricings only) from the auction house, and attacking hoarders (even through non-binding means) will negatively impact the cashers that buy replicas for quick zeni and farmer hoarders.

Binding however, will not reduce values, but will nullify the monetary value completely when items are outcast from the auction house. So due to this it won't be preserving their values like intended either and as said above will stop cashers from buying the same items again but not new items. Non monetary values like the supply won't be retained with exclusivity either, even if the supply cannot be distributed to different characters the number of the specific item will still be there.

And in regards to other implications, binding will only prevent new players from ever getting these bound items instead of simply making it take a huge chunk of their time to farm the cash necessary to purchase them from the auction house; and binding will also screw up item transfers to new characters + accounts and would just force us to start from scratch and multiply our efforts for no good reason.

• New items already exist, the lvl 71-80 equipments (TMQ 8,9) . Also fran fran desert south files and i think it would the map for lvl 71-80.

Also some items were shown in this video like class changer,hair salon, purple and blue dogi balls.. Etc..

Talking about new hairstyles, tails, costumes and all that stuff mate. Custom made one's not hidden one's. New broly costume, old broly costume, ssj4 vegeta GT costume, beerus costume and all that.

• I feel I never give up on see Engineer Class to happen.

New items already exist, the lvl 71-80 equipments (TMQ 8,9) . Also fran fran desert south files and i think it would the map for lvl 71-80.

Also some items were shown in this video like class changer,hair salon, purple and blue dogi balls.. Etc..

Cool, but in the very very very distant future I want to see this game to go to level 100 or more then 100 levels. As well as more content like TMQ 10 and so on. But is cool to know that the game is semi-ready for 71-80 levels as well.

Looks like Daneos visits this thread often, but still didn't updated main post even once yet. And good luck Daneos with new Client, because from list what still needs to be added we can guess that we won't see it Early This Year like is said to in announcement.

• NO autopots,senzu beans, Food Buff and regular pots in BUDOKAI, it's supposed to be a fair tournament where you only have to fight until you lose, without the use of autopots, senzu beans, regular pots and Food Buff, it's almost a joke that can still be used

I think I'm like the only one who actually agrees with you on this. If they don't remove all, they should definitely remove the possibility to use all of these in budokai. Matches now last forever and most usually end without neither of the opponents actually dying. People win rounds by using dice or by whoever pops the pot at the right moment. It's sad and sucks.

• NO autopots,senzu beans, Food Buff and regular pots in BUDOKAI, it's supposed to be a fair tournament where you only have to fight until you lose, without the use of autopots, senzu beans, regular pots and Food Buff, it's almost a joke that can still be used

In this state of game, even before, auto pots and senzu beans were there mostly for squishy classes.

Imagine human vs ultimate and ultimate geared 100% against it.

Human will die due reflect alone, that is, ultimate just needs to tank his entire attacks and fart into his face and poor human dies.

You mate, still talk like this game is 100% balanced without absurd power and defense, I guess if we have here lower dmg on all classes and reflect removed 100% then that could be alright, but even then it would need to be tested soo that it be well balanced.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• as iceman said squishy classes wouldnt be able to survive for many reasons.

ultimate and sks can kill humans with reflect.

sk's can easly kill fighters with 2-3 hits

fighters can 2 ht all dps classes

you need autopots and senzus to out live the extreme damage outputs of classes if your squishy.

the only way chiptoxp plan would work is if damages of all classes got overhauled extremely. I dont see this happening without the braindeads crying

• suggestion of improvements

all improved skills 'infinite SP'

auto pots lp and ep every day sent by game email

dogis, pets, vehicles all recolored create macro within the game

100% refining success sells in npc by zeni (potion buffs too)

transformations potions in cash shop

advantages of breeds

nameks increased speed in water

majins fly more faster (more ap)

humans increased initial movement speed

• ok, to be more specific : ! balance of class ¡, all player say nerf this skill ,fix that skill , re-calculate this formula for this....for a well long time all players had said this.... well its time if you put out this heal-help in budokai.

yeah is hard work but is necessary, when you avail the autopot in budokai saying is the only way to equiparate " THIS IS THE PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU NEED A OBJECT PAY TO WIN TO EQUIPARATE WITH THE OTHER CLASS", is obviusly.

it may be questionable if you have senzu beans and regular pots enabled, maybe modify the use CD only in budokai or modify the percentage of healing done in budokai, or maybe only these two objects leave their use enabled since they are not p2w objects that you want for playing.

• ok, to be more specific : ! balance of class ¡, all player say nerf this skill ,fix that skill , re-calculate this formula for this....for a well long time all players had said this.... well its time if you put out this heal-help in budokai.

yeah is hard work but is necessary, when you avail the autopot in budokai saying is the only way to equiparate " THIS IS THE PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU NEED A OBJECT PAY TO WIN TO EQUIPARATE WITH THE OTHER CLASS", is obviusly.

it may be questionable if you have senzu beans and regular pots enabled, maybe modify the use CD only in budokai or modify the percentage of healing done in budokai, or maybe only these two objects leave their use enabled since they are not p2w objects that you want for playing.

ok then easier said then done.

give suggestions to fix all classes so they are 1v1 balance and i will try rebuttal them. :)

I agree removal of healing objects is a good idea i just dont see it happening in the current state of balance and were the game is at.

• - Demonic World Card (DWC)

A new dungeon system where you can kill bosses and receive cards. It still has to be decided what you can do with the cards.

we could use these cards to exchange for specific equipment, for example: we go to UD's or TMQ's and we get a certain amount of cards (or a kind of gem) that can be used to exchange for equipments of each level, 30,40,50,60 , 70. It would be a kind of Set of each level to help players go after a goal that will result in equipment that can not be marketed. I know this is just an idea that can have its negatives ...

• Other thing I want to see is: in some way make leveling up harder. Etc would be like increasing required experience points by ~3% then it is now. The reason why I want this is nowadays to level up in MMORPGs is much more easier then in past and I miss that part in MMORPGs. So I quit a lot of new MMORPGs, because leveling up was to fast and made feel it unrewarding.

And good luck Daneos with new Client work, because we want to see that Windows 10 freezes fix as promised in announcement last year. Those W10 freezes is reason why my brother and friend of mine stopped playing at first place, so that's biggest reason I looking forward for new Client.:)

• Other thing I want to see is: in some way make leveling up harder. Etc would be like increasing required experience points by ~3% then it is now. The reason why I want this is nowadays to level up in MMORPGs is much more easier then in past and I miss that part in MMORPGs. So I quit a lot of new MMORPGs, because leveling up was to fast and made feel it unrewarding.

Making leveling up harder is a good idea.

Also i would like to suggest:

-when you inside a party in a dungeon if it's full then you get a passive buff maybe an exp boost, drop rate boost or stat boost by 5-10% for example.

-make exp harder to get from mobs in environment(outside dungeons) to make game more fun and challenging. That would make people farm EXP in a full party in a dungeon to level up making the game more Co-op based not solo leveling.

-in dungeons make a new currency that you get from there but inside a full party only. For example we call it Kiri fragments.

That currency you can exchange for items from a NPC outside each dungeon. These items depend on the level cap of the dungeon.

-Make dogis can be dismantled, you get dogi fragments that you can craft a new dogi with it. Add the dogis recipe NPC in kokkara.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!