New Client Change Log and Ideas

• About the new terrain textures, is it just me, or does the natural terrain (e.g. grass, dirt, soil and sand) look even more washed out / faded than the current (old) terrain textures?
    The mountains, cracked rocky textures and man-made terrain such as tiles etc., does look a bit better with the new textures though!

My vote would be on the old (current) sand, grass etc., textures, and then the new everything else textures :-)

• I think your wrong, all classes should be able to pvp and pve

• You literally said there only three bad classes atm and one of those are fighters. There are like 6 more classes worse than fighters. Fighters are actually in the top 6 best classes out of the 12 classes in the game. If fighters were so bad you wouldn't see the game filled with them. Fighters have the best dodge rate, high damage (which has a chance to even one/two shots tanks), low cds, bs immune skill.... I could go on. Now I'm not saying they are the best class or broken. However, they aren't the worst class or one of the worst in the game.

+15 fighter doing less than 10k dmg to +12 sk +40% regen less than 4k, now ultimates?

• Hello,

I would like to show you a small video review of the new terrain textures that may be added within the new client. We need your feedback to know if you like it or not please.

name of music mr hardlock? thats a nice tune

• Hello,

I would like to show you a small video review of the new terrain textures that may be added within the new client. We need your feedback to know if you like it or not please.

Good job continue upgrading the game.

A quick question: will you retexture the skills too like kamehameha?

If yes then will you be able to change the wave to any color like purple or black?

• About the new terrain textures, is it just me, or does the natural terrain (e.g. grass, dirt, soil and sand) look even more washed out / faded than the current (old) terrain textures?
    The mountains, cracked rocky textures and man-made terrain such as tiles etc., does look a bit better with the new textures though!

My vote would be on the old (current) sand, grass etc., textures, and then the new everything else textures :-)

Hi,

Yes, it is true that some grasses look more clear and less detailed / "empty" than the old textures.

Maybe we will do what you mentioned, or maybe we will give some kind of option so that you could choose which to use, as for example add a new download method to download the "old textures".

Thanks for your feedback!

• This is wrong, every class should be able to play both pvp and pve, have advantages and weaknesses over others classes, it's called balance and yes it would be easy to just throw some changes without thinking deeply about it and what could be affected by it.

Doing what you suggest would imply to remove bind from ccbd rewards, for the simple reason that a pvp class or even a pve class such as dw is not going to make it or will be excluded, pve is not just farm, actually farm is the less i care when i think on pve, dungeons and ccbd are the real thing.

• Hello,

hello, i do like new terrain texture, its actually really good, looks like done of the person who have exp in 2d/3d art, but it seems that then a map looks more emty compared to old version, i dont know might be just to my but lack of details, like sand holes or no grass areas... ofc if this single texture tiling and redo the terrain unvraping is a lot of a work, so i do not expect anything like that soon. if you guys while retexturing meshes could add slightly more saturation to the game, but not oversaturate, just a light touch, might some postprocessing effects idk :D it would be cool :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!