New Client Change Log and Ideas

• i do like your suggestion about full party exp + lower xp rate slightly and item drop rate like 50% lower. +vipe with some gifts for founders and gifts for ppl who spend money, (lvlUp30 stone, cool vehistle, dogi of the choice, Z32 inventories some zeni BUT NO WEAPONS OR ARMORS, NO XP BOOST, nothing to crazy but more money you spend, more rewards you can get).

• i do like your suggestion about full party exp + lower xp rate slightly and item drop rate like 50% lower. +vipe with some gifts for founders and gifts for ppl who spend money, (lvlUp30 stone, cool vehistle, dogi of the choice, Z32 inventories some zeni BUT NO WEAPONS OR ARMORS, NO XP BOOST, nothing to crazy but more money you spend, more rewards you can get).

meh exp boost and lvl 30 bean is fine its pay for faster leveling. it doesnt give any advantage to final pve and pvp game play.

Doing what you suggest would imply to remove bind from ccbd rewards, for the simple reason that a pvp class or even a pve class such as dw is not going to make it or will be excluded, pve is not just farm, actually farm is the less i care when i think on pve, dungeons and ccbd are the real thing.

I would love it if ccbd rewards were account bound. This would give me incentive to make a support class other than a buffer to play ccbd. I would definitely play dende and/or poko knowing that my hard work could go towards the pvp class i care for. Im sure others would do the same make this happen Daneos!

• This is wrong, every class should be able to play both pvp and pve, have advantages and weaknesses over others classes, it's called balance and yes it would be easy to just throw some changes without thinking deeply about it and what could be affected by it.

Doing what you suggest would imply to remove bind from ccbd rewards, for the simple reason that a pvp class or even a pve class such as dw is not going to make it or will be excluded, pve is not just farm, actually farm is the less i care when i think on pve, dungeons and ccbd are the real thing.

Every class is able to do so. I used to play as Fighter in TW and before wipe here, and I did pretty good farming. All classes are able to change their build as for PVP or PVE. And they all have their own advantages in the field, just like there are different STATs for each class in other games or abilities/skills.For me the idea then isn't limit classes to a field, but to bring back the balance they fu*ked trying to "balance" the game.

People just didn't know a damn how to play their class.

• meh exp boost and lvl 30 bean is fine its pay for faster leveling. it doesnt give any advantage to final pve and pvp game play.

- Power leveling system should be removed.

Dungeons should give you 0 EXP, you are doing them for gear, same for world map exp.

- Quests should be added/removed/edited

Quests should be changed, remove stupid boring ones, increase exp from quests ( If map is made for lvl 45-50 that means 5 levels to gain there, meaning 5 levels x 2 quests = 10 quests in total).

- TMQ Quests part of main quest line as dungeons

This should be "easy" mode that you can only do once, now question is, should we allow new players to solo this thing and decrease power or mobs and bosses there and enable normal and hard for grind only, it is debatable.

Since you need to give excitement and trill for new players soo that they feel "special" at least when they are questing or you can leave to party with other people.

- Daily/Weekly Quests

It should hold some zeni and upgrade materials at random and ofc dogi balls or brown box, this way everyone would grind at least for this reward. Harder quests to get like kill 500 mobs would give brown box will 250 dogi ball.

- Guild Quests and Guild Skills

Increase guild contribution soo that they can buy/upgrade guild buildings or other features or increase guild skills that should be based on increasing luck or amount of stuffs they can get such as:

1% per level mudosa increase (only in ranked),

1% per level zeni increase,

1% quest exp increase,

1% legendary drop rate,

1% advanced stone drop rate,

1% upgrading luck increase

1% brown box max stats increase.

I was suggesting this from day one of DBOG and from day one I was in staff, it would increase activity in servers by a lot.

Sadly Daneos only accept stupid suggestions, that is why game is dead.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• This is wrong, every class should be able to play both pvp and pve, have advantages and weaknesses over others classes, it's called balance and yes it would be easy to just throw some changes without thinking deeply about it and what could be affected by it.

umm...The disadvantage of Fighters compared to PvE classes was that they sucked at it. Naturally cuz FIghter is a 1on1 DPS class made for PvP purpose. But ofc Fighter was still useful in Dungeons, especially for the Boss fights cuz it's a DPS class. But that was not enough for the die hard Fighter fanboys. They wanted to be pro SSJ Goku and also be able to farm outside of Dungeons. Just too lazy to create another class for that.

*Using Fighter as an example. Not hating them. So don't even try me @noobishFanboys

Also what Haly wrote. You could farm with fighter easy enough doing 1on1. That's how i farmed with my PvP SM back in TW. Just kill 1on1 but fast. Easy. But too hard for the kids here i guess. After all they wanna be Goku/Vegeta/Trunk and wipe out everything like PvE classes do with AoE skills.;(

The problem is you can never balance all classes to the point where all of them can do anything. They were not designed for that purpose. Forcing them into what they are not made for makes the game sh*t. You buff a certain class for something it's not meant to and it might end up being too strong in both fields (*cough* Ulti *cough*) since you take other classes to compare with. That's why the balancing in DBOG fails so hard and we will never have a good balance. It got destroyed. Back to the roos, little adjustments here and there and it's good. But y'all can chill. I'm 100% aware that it will never happen. Too many wrong ppl on here that just wanna have fun instead of having a good game. Y'all safe.

Now excuse me, gotta go spam Burning Attack with my SM. Just kidding, would never make a PvE Swordsman lmao. THat's against nature...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Every class is able to do so. I used to play as Fighter in TW and before wipe here, and I did pretty good farming. All classes are able to change their build as for PVP or PVE. And they all have their own advantages in the field, just like there are different STATs for each class in other games or abilities/skills.For me the idea then isn't limit classes to a field, but to bring back the balance they fu*ked trying to "balance" the game.

People just didn't know a damn how to play their class.

The game wasn't balanced before and during this server, some people is just to good playing some classes as dw, sw or plasma but that doesn't mean that they are balanced.

To bring balance they probably should roll back to level 50/55 cap, or to tweak some skills and stat for each class, right now a tank has a dps damage wich of course shouldn't

• I started with fighter as many new people and then created a second with a farm build, that when everyone called you noob for farming with fighters and had no issues so i know how it goes.

Balance doesn't mean that every class will be able to rush everything, but to be equal when it comes to usefulness and make a difference in a different way to the others, your concept of balance is wrong.

This game is broken and you can tell that when you see the same classes in partys for cc etc, it's quite easy to break things, construct is always harder and looks like original devs didn't know about that, the game died after all.

• - Power leveling system should be removed.

Dungeons should give you 0 EXP, you are doing them for gear, same for world map exp.

1. World map experience points should not be 0 because it doesn’t make sense to get 0 exp for killing your everyday day monsters that may be for quest or testing your power. Field exp basically shouldn’t be zero

2. If Dungeons give 0 exp, then there needs to be an alternative to gaining exp than just quest. Games where you get quest , complete, next quest and complete are top1 most boring and dreadful. TMQ should give more exp and be introduced in the quest line like you mentioned. I agree that there should be an Easy mode just for the quest part and a medium/hard mode for leveling and getting rare/legendary gear.

3. I agree with the power leveling system. Eventually this will ruin the game and decrease team play.

• 1. World map experience points should not be 0 because it doesn’t make sense to get 0 exp for killing your everyday day monsters that may be for quest or testing your power. Field exp basically shouldn’t be zero

2. If Dungeons give 0 exp, then there needs to be an alternative to gaining exp than just quest. Games where you get quest , complete, next quest and complete are top1 most boring and dreadful. TMQ should give more exp and be introduced in the quest line like you mentioned. I agree that there should be an Easy mode just for the quest part and a medium/hard mode for leveling and getting rare/legendary gear.

3. I agree with the power leveling system. Eventually this will ruin the game and decrease team play.

Questing will be better, faster and will not be boring.

If everyone is forced to do quests, they will team up and do them even faster as long they are in same map ( 5 friends, doing 5 dif quests in party).

Since quests in total will be reduced to 10-20, people will do them, sure should last longer, some should be fast, but if you team up with friends, have fun and play game.

It is online game after all, right?

Plus multi client will be removed, soo spam dungeons or grind in world map isn't the best way.

People quit the game, because time you invest into it is worthless, since no offence, some casher or lucky player will have way better gear than you, by doing nothing than AFK in Korin Village.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• - Power leveling system should be removed.

agree to disagree on this idea. if level 30 bean and exp boost was remove from shop then there really would be no incentative to use cash shop. I said earlier this doesnt hurt end game pve or pvp as this is just pay for faster leveling not everyone has time to burn throught the 1-30 levels and beyond. Being force to quest removes alot of the mmo qualities out of the game.

also this game needs to be supported. just cosmetics only will not cut it.

although these ideas are in general great and I would love to see them implemented these ideas are only good on paper. Logistically it would take a hell of alot of time to code and reformat the game. Its very unrealistic to expect daneos to make such drastic changes to the game.

Now adding things like weapons skins and making it cash shop only seems like a drastic change that could work cause mr daneos can make $$$

• If you did read what I post there, you would get that without this way, this project won't bring out new people.

Multi client destroying this MMO, power leveling too, unless it is changed in way soo people enjoy to play it, it is done for.

Things I post above is really easy to even code, quests exist and rewarding system.

He just needs to add "kill selected mobs" those quests already exist in papaya, you know it because you played the DBO before right?

Kill 200 mobs and when you confirm you get reward.

It just needs to increase or decrease amount of mobs needs to be killed and even those papaya roaming bosses could be listed as mobs to kill.

Only problem for this would be to increase guild points via quests a bit and major problem that should be considered to be added are guild skills, but everything else shouldn't be problem.

About Cashers: Buy lvl 30 should be removed, instead exp potions from quests should be added, 100% for free players and 200% for donators.

One more, if they like the project and game as many cashers listed there, they will be happy to support the game and to get limited cosmetic for them. They cashed soo that they can play longer, well 90% of them and you could simply enable to them auto complete the quests if they do not have time for those quests and rewards.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I see no problem with a level up 30 because at this stage of the game, it doesn’t necessarily give anyone a advantage in pve/pvp power wise. I could see this giving an advantage if a wipe were to occur but right now, all it does skip levels 1-29. Its a nice alternative

• I am a Taiwanese player. Let me say my personal opinion.

I think that the order in which you do things is wrong.

Many of your plans look good. This is great.

But you should first release a new client and open 70 levels.

Slowly updating your project every week, just like before

Instead of putting all your ideas into the new client all at once

Does anyone know when you will complete 2019 or 2020?

You always say that it will be released soon, but we don’t think so.

• Iceman , I m seeing that you are making effort and try to participate to change or to make better the game we all used to love.

But your ideas are wrong , very wrong . You know why ?

Because you wanna remove something very important in MMORPG world : The Choice.

If I wanna grind all the day without doing one single quest , it's my choice .

If im used to do quest in MMORPG and decided to do quest in dbog that my choice.

How can you realy want to remove exp from dangueons ? Give me 1 Knowed mmorpg where you can no longuer obtain exp from dongueons

I think the more difficult the dongueon would be , the better reward we should obtain.

Im okey for adding gears and other think in dongueons reward maybe some dogis related to the dongeon.

Tmq should be harder , with maybe an extra chance like 25% to have another boss after the boss final , and we can gain some medals to buy something from npc , titles , stones , idk..

Always remember what this game used to be , an MMORPG , so having the choice , is primordiale.

Also thanks to Hardlock shoing us the great work made by the team, and sorry for the english.

Edit : I think also that world map boss should be added , with great rewards when you kill them , medals , stuff , dogis , consumables.

• - TMQ Quests part of main quest line as dungeons

This should be "easy" mode that you can only do once, now question is, should we allow new players to solo this thing and decrease power or mobs and bosses there and enable normal and hard for grind only, it is debatable.

Since you need to give excitement and trill for new players soo that they feel "special" at least when they are questing or you can leave to party with other people.

I always say to myself, "This game needs to deepen the players in the TMQ stories."

The tmq's are a very important part of the game's history, but the game itself does not make the new players have an interest in them, anyone can start a new character and let it high, without even knowing a TMQ, and that main point of time travel to help the Trunks save the timeline, was copied in dragon ball xenoverse.

• Iceman , I m seeing that you are making effort and try to participate to change or to make better the game we all used to love.

But your ideas are wrong , very wrong . You know why ?

Because you wanna remove something very important in MMORPG world : The Choice.

I am not removing The Choice.

It is about game itself.

Unless you give people the thrill about game, than simple power level, they will get cap fast, get bored because there is no end game content as other MMO offer and stop playing and in worse case, quit.

Only end game content that there is here, is gearing and PVP.

Because they need to no life and grind with lame upgrading system and broken PVP balance and PVE balance, they get bored easy.

Still you guys do not get that power leveling shouldn't be better than simple questing and exploring the world with friends, since that is the MMO.

I think you guys are living under a rock? Like every mmo i have played has monster xp

Sure they can give 100 XP per mob but quests should be more rewarding by long shot.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!