New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Nah bro , nah , If I wanna grind , I m gonna grind , I used to hate quest , many mmorpgs like BDO don't have quest when you reach the high lvls.

If I wanna grind for my stuff , I m gonna grind.

If i wanna do UD for my stuff , I m gonna do UD.

If I wanna fo TMQ for my gear , I m gonna do tmq.

You wanna clear the error ( bad quest ) with another one , removing the grind , is removing a choice who used to be a very good thing for some ppls, I think you wanna make exp harder by removing the grind , tell me one game , one game where you don't take good exp from mobs.

Also , adding new good quest , with a good story , with a very good lvl of difficulty and good reward , can be a good thing , ( like legendary set in Aion )

I have so many friends too who used to love questing. Personally i do twice , but I love griding much. :)

Having the choice ( who do not ruin the game ) is the mos timportant thing , sorry again for the english.

• meh exp boost and lvl 30 bean is fine its pay for faster leveling. it doesnt give any advantage to final pve and pvp game play.

yas you are right, xp scrools might be ok, but to huge advantage vs new/free players is really bad in my opinion, and yas lvl30 stone is ok, + flight skill z34... like free loyal players bundle, for faster leveling :D i spend like 200-300 euros on this game, i know its is a donation, but still i do bilieve vipe and fresh start is must to be and % of refund as IAAP curency, it would be sad to not get compensation since even if its not fortunes, i have to work more than one day to make this kind of money, i know there is ppl who probably spend thousands...

• you are right, that's logical, fighter is pvp class and its made for pvp, to balance everything to the point that any class can do anything same as good as other classes is not good, but i think it would be fun, let any class wear any stats gear/any weapon of the choise and learn any skill but do not increase max skill points or just balance if needed. what it would make that someone can make namekian or majin and do with it what he wants, like runescape, no prebuild classes only hybrids of the choise, as gameplay style demands. might be stupid and hard to do idea, but with polishing and balancing it just might work

• Still that is only what you and maybe 2-3 people think.

While rest of old DBO Community and everyone who try DBO is tired of grind, power level (boring shit) but still, there needs to be vote, maybe I will add one to see what community wants (even tho 90% of them are gone) regarding this.

What we know for sure is that multi client will be gone and team play will come in play.

Then I think you do not mind that power leveling (grind mode) way of getting exp should be equal or a bit lower than questing.

If you can get levels same way with same duration with quests alone as power leveling in dungeons and world map, then I think it would be good start.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• great idea how about one of us makes a thread with a poll on the matter to put this to rest. ^^ maybe the dbog team might consider the ideas maybe not^^ then if your right you can say i told ya so box! :) like the good ole days

• Don't take it wrong , I respect you , but , you remember me this kind of people who used to decreass something to make it egual to something else while you can simply increass the second thing to make them 2 fairely egual then all people can be happy , I think that making quest better and more intractive is a very good point and I m 1500% with you. But I realy do not like your method :/ , anyway , think about it , and I'm sur that you gonna understand^^

Edit : If you wanna talk about grind , I can prouve that in all games , grinding is better or egual toquesting ( the majority of games ) But I can agree with you , we can manage to make them egual , but not deacressing one of them to make it egual to the other one , sorry.

• Don't take it wrong , I respect you , but , you remember me this kind of people who used to decreass something to make it egual to something else while you can simply increass the second thing to make them 2 fairely egual then all people can be happy , I think that making quest better and more intractive is a very good point and I m 1500% with you. But I realy do not like your method :/ , anyway , think about it , and I'm sur that you gonna understand^^

Edit : If you wanna talk about grind , I can prouve that in all games , grinding is better or egual toquesting ( the majority of games ) But I can agree with you , we can manage to make them egual , but not deacressing one of them to make it egual to the other one , sorry.

That is why we discuss about it to improve the game but sure even equal grind exp (with exp pots) = quests exp.

great idea how about one of us makes a thread with a poll on the matter to put this to rest. ^^ maybe the dbog team might consider the ideas maybe not^^ then if your right you can say i told ya so box! :) like the good ole days

Go make one then. ^^

More intel we have, the better.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• - Quests should be added/removed/edited

Quests should be changed, remove stupid boring ones, increase exp from quests ( If map is made for lvl 45-50 that means 5 levels to gain there, meaning 5 levels x 2 quests = 10 quests in total).

honestly, I agree with this 100%.

About Cashers: Buy lvl 30 should be removed, instead exp potions from quests should be added, 100% for free players and 200% for donators.

One more, if they like the project and game as many cashers listed there, they will be happy to support the game and to get limited cosmetic for them. They cashed soo that they can play longer, well 90% of them and you could simply enable to them auto complete the quests if they do not have time for those quests and rewards.

if you want level up 30s to be removed + powerlevel + multiclient and 100% added for free players and 200% for donators instead, then make the boosts last at least 2 hours long (well 100% is already 2 hours long so make 200% 2 hours long then) and not just an hour.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• honestly, I agree with this 100%.

if you want level up 30s to be removed + powerlevel + multiclient and 100% added for free players and 200% for donators instead, then make the boosts last at least 2 hours long (well 100% is already 2 hours long so make 200% 2 hours long then) and not just an hour.

Since some people want to keep exp from mobs in world map in play and in dungeons to stay, quest exp pots won't come in play.

It just needs to be fixed and checked the gain you get when you power level with exp pots there.

Time you spend to power level/grind on world map or in dungeons with 100% pots = time you spend doing quests

Still 200% exp would mean to gain a bit more exp as donator but to speed up a bit process to people who support project, a bit, I do not mind even tho while doing quests with that potion would be same fast as in dungeon since quest EXP + exp from mobs, just you wouldn't be bored.

PS: Multi Client will be removed, soo it will just optional party team up in dungeon when you are bored of quests.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Nah , you almost saying that quest are more important then Dangeons in MMORPGS, in allmost all MMOS , Hard dungeons are ALWAYS best EXP and stuff giver , farming hard dungeons with a team always reward more then quest , okey , give me 1 exemple of 1 MMORPG who dungeons are less rewarding then quest xD. I told you the people who think like me agree about improving quest BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO DECREASS DUNGEONS IMPORTANCE TO MAKE QUEST BETTER. Exp from Dungeons and world map should not be decreass, it should be increass ( for tmqs and dungeons) because in HL dungeons reward are to poor.

• I agree on release it actually soon and the reason is Windows 10 fix. But he already removed Tokens system that we get for playing, so we need wait for him to add daily login rewards instead before even releasing first new Client. Then he can consider release what he done atm as first new Client. #Windows10Fix (dunno why I'm doing this hashtag).

• Nah , you almost saying that quest are more important then Dangeons in MMORPGS, in allmost all MMOS , Hard dungeons are ALWAYS best EXP and stuff giver , farming hard dungeons with a team always reward more then quest , okey , give me 1 exemple of 1 MMORPG who dungeons are less rewarding then quest xD. I told you the people who think like me agree about improving quest BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO DECREASS DUNGEONS IMPORTANCE TO MAKE QUEST BETTER. Exp from Dungeons and world map should not be decreass, it should be increass ( for tmqs and dungeons) because in HL dungeons reward are to poor.

Only 2-3 people as you want to keep this power leveling thing and without multi client there, power leveling won't be "main" option anymore.

Since you will need time to team up with players who will be your level unless someone high level will power level you.

At time you find people to power level, you will already level up few times by quests.

Still people will do dungeons and TMQ for quests too and gear, as in any other MMO.

One more, if there be few quests with better reward and exp and on top of that with exp pots for world map mobs, you know that people won't mind it.

PS: One more, in post above I said that quests should give same exp as doing dungeon with exp pot aka grind there, meaning, amount of quests and their reward and time consuming should match power leveling in dungeon, time wise. This way you won't mind going in dungeon or doing quests.

Even from your broken english I can understand that you agree to make them "equal".

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• xD yes I do , just I don't love the idea about decreassing the exp from world map to make it egual to the exp from quest , but I m ok to improve the quest system to make it egual to grind

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!