New Client Change Log and Ideas

• I think a few things like the jump has to be changed.

Instead of jumping based on direction, you should be able to jump and change direction at the same time.

Secondly, SSJ 2/3/4/5/6 etc should be accessible but only after certain lvls and specific areas.

Thirdly, there should be no more quests with bugs or under contruction.

• Please stop with this ss 1 2 3 4 999 posts. It won't happen and it should not

• IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS,

PROGRESS? NONE

Every day there's progress, we just don't publish it because everything that is being worked on the new client are things that are already working in the current client (like action house, movement system, rank battle, skill, etc etc). It would make no sense to show such kind of progress.

As for the ideas, we will work on them once the new client is finished.

• Every day there's progress, we just don't publish it because everything that is being worked on the new client are things that are already working in the current client (like action house, movement system, rank battle, skill, etc etc). It would make no sense to show such kind of progress.

well said

• Iceman's such a crybaby like come on dude stop repeating "tHe gEm iSe dEd, ThE gem isE DeD"

The "90%" which is YOUR estimation about the ppl who left the game, do you atleast know the percentage of people who actually know about DBOG's existence after DBO's shutdown ? I don't think so. The "90%" don't even represent 30-40% of the huge number of people who played/started to play/managed to play DBO back in 2013.

You should also stop asking Daneos to hire more devs to help him, I don't think that you're a person who go out and sociabilize, at any moment that Dev helping him could stab him in the back and steal all of his work to make his own DBO game. Trust is not something easy to give to someone, anyways.

And come on dude you were asking for Dungeon XP total removal, are you dumb ? Most MMO's have dungeons that give ALOT of XP, MORE than that does the Worldmap XP mobs.

You're talking and giving your ideas as someone who leveled up to max 5-6-7 times or more because of DBO's shutdown, because of DBOG's wipes, because of you being bored and starting a new character so you're leveling up again and get BORED of those quests that get repetitive.

Talking about game balance, do you think that Game Balance is much more important than adding new things ? Of course it is if you're a sweaty guy who plays DBO 24/7 non-stop. Do you think that people who just found out about DBOG's existence and started playing it recently will care about your game balance ? They will be very surprised and happy by finding new features for example (New textures, new hair colors, new skin colors for Namekians and Majins, and so on).

OF COURSE new players are quitting not because of the gAmE bAlAnCe but because they ARE BORED. DBO was known for its awesome community, I remember people having fun everywhere dueling next to Kokkara or in Korin, helping newbies and inviting them to guilds. I never felt the game boring back in 2013 when I started because people were so close and helping each others, every time you are at 90% sure of finding parties for UDs/TMQs or even doing Quests which didn't push new players to quit because it's boring like now where 95% of the players are sweaty af and can't stop tryharding the game sticked in Korin Village in that PvP Arena and then complain about the game being boring and the balance is shit and start saying that the game is trash and dying. Of course it's dying when you play a MMORPG like DBO competitively and not for fun when the game is still in BETA phase (Not even 80% finished yet) and when ALOT of people don't even know about DBOG's existence (This can be fixed when the game releases and comes out with new stuff so they could finally advertise it everywhere), and people who stopped playing until next cap or even until next wipe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I highly support a final data wipe before the Official Release because, believe it or not, the game will die if it releases without any data wipe since every Beta player will be MAX LEVEL and no one will keep playing the game, the data wipe will be like a sort of refresh since there will be a new client, new stuff, less bugs or even no more bugs etc.

So stop saying that Daneos ideas about new features are useless and game balance is much more important, I am sorry to say that but Daneos should, for the moment, focus more on new players than focusing on those who are already maxed and don't bring the "the game is here because we invested money so be thankful to us" because even if you invested money , it doesn't mean you should be Daneos' #1 ones to be heard, 80% of new players will quit cuz it's boring so who would stay ? You would stay for a while until you leave and then the game will be officially dead.

Let Daneos add new features before fixing the Balance shit, with new features the game will be less repetitive and less boring.

Anyways that's all I wanted to say.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Detalhes

Every day there's progress, we just don't publish it because everything that is being worked on the new client are things that are already working in the current client (like action house, movement system, rank battle, skill, etc etc). It would make no sense to show such kind of progress.

yes, this make difference, it makes us hope that he's actually working on client v2

we want to know everything that is happening on the server, they have so many monitors and can not do that? It's the basics if you do not want to lose players.

• Detalhes

yes, this make difference, it makes us hope that he's actually working on client v2

we want to know everything that is happening on the server, they have so many monitors and can not do that? It's the basics if you do not want to lose players.

If they wanted not to lose many people then they would had released first version of new Client just for Windows 10 fix already. So they decided take some risks and land big one or something between those lines. :P :) :/

• If they wanted not to lose many people then they would had released first version of new Client just for Windows 10 fix already. So they decided take some risks and land big one or something between those lines. :P :) :/

They will fix it

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Ahh soo you just mention me, next time you tag me soo I can simply see when I come on forum to check new shits.

Iceman's such a crybaby like come on dude stop repeating "tHe gEm iSe dEd, ThE gem isE DeD"

The "90%" which is YOUR estimation about the ppl who left the game, do you atleast know the percentage of people who actually know about DBOG's existence after DBO's shutdown ? I don't think so. The "90%" don't even represent 30-40% of the huge number of people who played/started to play/managed to play DBO back in 2013.

I state the truth that is well known, I am sorry that I can't consider game that is alive with 50 online players and 100 alts with multi client.

You should also stop asking Daneos to hire more devs to help him, I don't think that you're a person who go out and sociabilize, at any moment that Dev helping him could stab him in the back and steal all of his work to make his own DBO game. Trust is not something easy to give to someone, anyways.

And come on dude you were asking for Dungeon XP total removal, are you dumb ? Most MMO's have dungeons that give ALOT of XP, MORE than that does the Worldmap XP mobs.

You're talking and giving your ideas as someone who leveled up to max 5-6-7 times or more because of DBO's shutdown, because of DBOG's wipes, because of you being bored and starting a new character so you're leveling up again and get BORED of those quests that get repetitive.

I never asked for Daneos to hire anyone, just to be the guy who use to be before.

It was suggestion to improve team play than to power level to max and get bored since DBO does not have any end game content.

One more, it was mainly as way to improve quests and if you could see around here, I am open for debate and with Shotaroo' , we come on same ground where quests would be alternative to power leveling that won't be main thing anymore since multi client will be out.

Talking about game balance, do you think that Game Balance is much more important than adding new things ? Of course it is if you're a sweaty guy who plays DBO 24/7 non-stop. Do you think that people who just found out about DBOG's existence and started playing it recently will care about your game balance ? They will be very surprised and happy by finding new features for example (New textures, new hair colors, new skin colors for Namekians and Majins, and so on).

Reason why people leave the game and why they do complain is game balance.

I do not blame you, since you didn't have chance to deal with new people since I did as guild leader and as moderator via tickets and everything.

Game balance ( Gearing, PVE and PVP), where they can not have good enough character to deal with PVE because of gear that needs to be with good stats or high upgraded then they are not race/class needed to be part of dungeons ( again they can't take part in it and again they can not gear), and now PVP, even if they somehow gear, their race / class ain't good enough to beat some classes that are simply broken.

On top of this, bugs, hacks, dupes of gears and everything else, drives them away.

OF COURSE new players are quitting not because of the gAmE bAlAnCe but because they ARE BORED. DBO was known for its awesome community, I remember people having fun everywhere dueling next to Kokkara or in Korin, helping newbies and inviting them to guilds. I never felt the game boring back in 2013 when I started because people were so close and helping each others, every time you are at 90% sure of finding parties for UDs/TMQs or even doing Quests which didn't push new players to quit because it's boring like now where 95% of the players are sweaty af and can't stop tryharding the game sticked in Korin Village in that PvP Arena and then complain about the game being boring and the balance is shit and start saying that the game is trash and dying. Of course it's dying when you play a MMORPG like DBO competitively and not for fun when the game is still in BETA phase (Not even 80% finished yet) and when ALOT of people don't even know about DBOG's existence (This can be fixed when the game releases and comes out with new stuff so they could finally advertise it everywhere), and people who stopped playing until next cap or even until next wipe.

You just prove my entire point mate.

Still, with this entire post, you are crying, while topic of this is "New Client Change log and Ideas" , they asked for ideas we have. Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Ssj 2 and beyond will never (99%) be added because they would have to release upgraded versions of awakenings for the other classes to balance. And i think they are already having a tough time balancing the game as it is. No disrespect to our secret balance team.

• Ssj 2 and beyond will never (99%) be added because they would have to release upgraded versions of awakenings for the other classes to balance. And i think they are already having a tough time balancing the game as it is. No disrespect to our secret balance team.

Nah, it's because the DBO story says that it's impossible. We are Humans in DBO. Not saiyans. Humans just have a little amount of saiyan DNA left. Barely enough to go SSJ by asking Shenron to unlock that ability. Anything beyond that = impossible for Humans. People just don't care about those facts cuz they are being dumb fanboys. But they can ask all they want. It just won't happen! You are a Human in DBO. Not a Saiyan.

And no, we can not ignore/rewrite/change the DBO Story just to make it possible. It's the Game story after all. Also common knowledge also makes it impossible to go SSJ2. Always pay attention in school kids!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Nah, it's because the DBO story says that it's impossible. We are Humans in DBO. Not saiyans. Humans just have a little amount of saiyan DNA left. Barely enough to go SSJ by asking Shenron to unlock that ability. Anything beyond that = impossible for Humans. People just don't care about those facts cuz they are being dumb fanboys. But they can ask all they want. It just won't happen! You are a Human in DBO. Not a Saiyan.

And no, we can not ignore/rewrite/change the DBO Story just to make it possible. It's the Game story after all. Also common knowledge also makes it impossible to go SSJ2. Always pay attention in school kids!

If shenron is able to unlock super saiyan for us, wouldn’t that mean dende has the power equal to or greater than ssj O.o Just a thought. Same thing with pure majin. Wait, if majins can become pure, that should be the most op transformation because pure majin is like a dragon to a fly when compared to ssj

• I would like to see some new lv-up rewards. I'm a complete newbie and I pretty much like the idea to get some coupons for an exp boost or upgrade. I get a feeling tho that it's all there to make leveling up much faster. I got like 15 exp scrolls if not more with 100% exp boost which work till lv 30 and actually used only 2/3 of them. It looks like leveling up is much easier than it should be. The gear upgrades are nice too, but it's like only for 2 days, which also makes me think that it's for people who just powerlevel their alts. I dont want to complain bout free stuff, but you can actually make it more newbies-friendly.

You can change the boost for example to 50%, reduce the amount of scrolls, and just add some other stuff like stat boost potions/scrolls. It would prolly make good farm classes more op, but the other ones would get it easier too. There's no point in adding exp scrolls if u cant use the full potential of it imo.

About the gear upgrades, you could also just change it to some +6/7/8 permanent upgrades. It would make it easier for people who dont have the time to level up his/her character in time till the next coupon.

BTW, I know it's not the right topic, but I've got a little question. Why are so many people asking for a server wipe? I mean, I heard already about some dublicating,bugging etc. But if I'm not wrong, when/if the new level cap comes, we all will have to grind new gear, or do people already somehow got it?

• If shenron is able to unlock super saiyan for us, wouldn’t that mean dende has the power equal to or greater than ssj O.o Just a thought. Same thing with pure majin. Wait, if majins can become pure, that should be the most op transformation because pure majin is like a dragon to a fly when compared to ssj

One would think that Dende became more OP. But nope. It's just that the SSJ Transformation itself became weak in the world of DBO. Shenron pretty much unlocks the hidden ability within Humans in DBO. Same as that Namekian Elder did to Gohan and Krillin. This time it happens to be SSJ cuz Humans carry some of Saiyan crap their DNA.

Same for Majins. If you read the story on how Majins are born, you'll understand why they also need to wish to unlock their hidden ability which happens to be Pure Majin. They take parts of theirself and do some love beam thing to create another Majin a.k.a Majin Baby/Child. By seperating parts of theirself to create a new Majin they get weaker and weaker. In Pure Majin form, Majins are nowhere near the original Kid Buu when it comes to power. Just like Humans, they look like the source but are weak af!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• How about Potential Unleashed? It is a transformation which is accessible to all the classes isn't it? Tired of super saiyans really.

I was also wondering if we could use kaioken with our transformations , though i know by lore that it's almost impossible to that but with perfect ki control it is possible.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!