New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Nah, it's because the DBO story says that it's impossible. We are Humans in DBO. Not saiyans. Humans just have a little amount of saiyan DNA left. Barely enough to go SSJ by asking Shenron to unlock that ability. Anything beyond that = impossible for Humans. People just don't care about those facts cuz they are being dumb fanboys. But they can ask all they want. It just won't happen! You are a Human in DBO. Not a Saiyan.

And no, we can not ignore/rewrite/change the DBO Story just to make it possible. It's the Game story after all. Also common knowledge also makes it impossible to go SSJ2. Always pay attention in school kids!

I don't disagree with adding transformations just for the hell of it. However, I do think it's limiting to not think about adding future content that expands upon the original story and doesn't necessary change it.

Why not add to the lore and to the story instead of saying it's impossible because the story as of now doesn't permit it? I just don't think these ideas should be entirely shut down and believe that as this game becomes it's own, Daenos should look to adding content that builds upon the existing story.

So while I entirely understand the focus as of now should be on improving the existing game, I don't think that suggestions for future world building content should be shut down altogether.

This game's lore is among my favorite aspects of the entire DB series and think it would be great for this game to add to it. Who know what they would've done if it was never shut down?

• It would make no sense no matter how you look at it. Why would a Human go SSJ2? Are those RP Mobs or animal mobs that strong? Or is it cuz those fanboys are thirsty? If you listen to fanboys, this game is done for. They have no sense of logic.

Give Yamcha some saiyan DNA and let him go SSJ2 huh? That's whack. Give Humans in DBO SSJ2 and watch Vegeta come back to life to blow up earth for dishonoring the Saiyans lmao. And i'm pretty sure SSJ2 never would've happened. They wrote the story for the game and had plans within the DBO Story. For stuff like SSj2 or more etc. DBO was killed for Xenoverse. So ppl who are into those crazy things, go play that. All your wishes became true over there. Leave DBO out of that crap. Daneos would have to be super dumb to add such crap like SSJ2 on here.

Just go read the Story of the game and try to understand. They literally wrote a great story for DBO explaining on what happened after Kid Buu was defeated. You really wanna crap on that great Story writing cuz of some dumb fanboys? :D;(

Everyone who wants SSj2 should just drop that crap. Ask for mods. Should be more than enough to fulfill your wishes to be Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/Trunks.

Use mods, go SSJ2,3,4,God.UI,SSJ God 4 omega hyper drive maximum blue 4 or whatever to kill them squirrels....just don't f*ck the Stoy of the game. Game itself got f*cked enough already.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• About Cash shop and Currency Exchange Suggest

• Currency Exchange exists in most games in China, but there are a lot of restrictions. It is because of these restrictions that operators will make more money.Chinese game cash, there are two categories, one of which uses real money to recharge cash , this cash can buy any item in the mall, and can also be converted into zeni (game currency). Another kind of cash is bind. The Chinese game exists in the binding mall, so there is also a binding cash. If zeni (game currency) wants to be converted into cash, it can only be converted into a binding cash, and can only be in the binding mall. Use, recharge cash and bind cash is not universal, the item of the binding mall is only part of the item, and the binding mall is somewhat similar to the time mall. And those necessities can only be obtained by recharging the cash mall. Binding Mall is a benefit or encouragement for free players.
    • Below I use a simple discourse to distinguish the difference between the two malls.
    • Recharge MallGet cash by recharge.
    • Recharge cash, It can buy any items, and the items can be given as gifts to others.
    • Recharge cash can be converted to zeni.
    • Binding Mall:Use game currency (zeni) to redeem according to the currency exchange rate.
    • Binding cash, There are only some items in the binding mall, and the Chinese game's Binding mall will only sell some dogi (Simple dogi)or individual items (not essential). Every item purchased is bound to char and cannot be traded.
    • Binding cash cannot be converted to zeni.
    • This approach can promote consumption, making players more willing to charge the game, supporting the dbog team, rather than spending more time farming in the wild.
    • If there is no difference between the binding cash and the recharge cash in the future update, I think the Chinese will not recharge, so it will become zeni >>>>> all, the Chinese will only buy the bot of the bot player to recharge, The official is unable to make money

• Maybe making SSJ3, goku hair, vegeta's.. Etc as wigs is better idea. Like a hat, dogi which you buy from cash shop.

• About Cash shop and Currency Exchange Suggest

• Currency Exchange exists in most games in China, but there are a lot of restrictions. It is because of these restrictions that operators will make more money.Chinese game cash, there are two categories, one of which uses real money to recharge cash , this cash can buy any item in the mall, and can also be converted into zeni (game currency). Another kind of cash is bind. The Chinese game exists in the binding mall, so there is also a binding cash. If zeni (game currency) wants to be converted into cash, it can only be converted into a binding cash, and can only be in the binding mall. Use, recharge cash and bind cash is not universal, the item of the binding mall is only part of the item, and the binding mall is somewhat similar to the time mall. And those necessities can only be obtained by recharging the cash mall. Binding Mall is a benefit or encouragement for free players.
    • Below I use a simple discourse to distinguish the difference between the two malls.
    • Recharge MallGet cash by recharge.
    • Recharge cash, It can buy any items, and the items can be given as gifts to others.
    • Recharge cash can be converted to zeni.
    • Binding Mall:Use game currency (zeni) to redeem according to the currency exchange rate.
    • Binding cash, There are only some items in the binding mall, and the Chinese game's Binding mall will only sell some dogi (Simple dogi)or individual items (not essential). Every item purchased is bound to char and cannot be traded.
    • Binding cash cannot be converted to zeni.
    • This approach can promote consumption, making players more willing to charge the game, supporting the dbog team, rather than spending more time farming in the wild.
    • If there is no difference between the binding cash and the recharge cash in the future update, I think the Chinese will not recharge, so it will become zeni >>>>> all, the Chinese will only buy the bot of the bot player to recharge, The official is unable to make money

I agree. Players will get zeni this way or another, if there is better way of earning money in game and getting upgrade materials, gear and even upgrade system, there would be no hax or bots.

Still all players who hax, bot should be perma banned, but those who want to cash, at least they will support the game and get what they need.

Still, exchange cash for zeni needs to be limited per day, this means, how much cash you can earn as farmer per day, like let say Die HARD Grind Farmer can for 5-6h of farm earn around 2kk-5kk (needs to be tested), that should be daily limit of recharge.

This way game would become pay to progress than pay to win and market wouldn't be destroyed with overpriced stuffs since people wouldn't have that fast, big amount of zeni.

One more, there should be Log In rewards and AFK system, those who are AFK, kicked out of server and this would always give regular and exact state of server and game and players who are online, are indeed, online and active.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• huh, how about this make humans saiyans then lol! this game already screwed so why not why screw it with crazy good ideas. It's nothing but a fan game now.

And i was also wondering what programming skills do i need for game developing. Im 16 and am interested in programming , though i only know a little java and javascript that's all lol. Wanna do something for dbo when i get legit good at programming .

• huh, how about this make humans saiyans then lol! this game already screwed so why not why screw it with crazy good ideas. It's nothing but a fan game now.

And i was also wondering what programming skills do i need for game developing. Im 16 and am interested in programming , though i only know a little java and javascript that's all lol. Wanna do something for dbo when i get legit good at programming .

This is just a private server of a game that got closed in 2013, and the OG story of the game is that all saiyans died but all humans have a bit of saiyan DNA so they can transform to super saiyan with help of Shenron. Like he said, don't ruin the story.

• I used to be one of you guys. “Dont add a new transformation it will ruin balance/the story” But when you look at it from a popularity perspective, Super Saiyan Blue alone can revive this game.

Seriously though, Super Saiyan is such an out dated transformation who even cares in 2019 about Super Saiyan these days. You guys have to take in the fact this game is in desperation mode and needs anything it can get to revive it.

Edit: A DB Super dogi was added into the game, that already ruins the story.

• I used to be one of you guys. “Dont add a new transformation it will ruin balance/the story” But when you look at it from a popularity perspective, Super Saiyan Blue alone can revive this game.

Seriously though, Super Saiyan is such an out dated transformation who even cares in 2019 about Super Saiyan these days. You guys have to take in the fact this game is in desperation mode and needs anything it can get to revive it.

Who cares about Super Saiyan Blue? Those 20 players that are still playing this game even if it's dead? We need new client so we can play without those stupid crashes and frezees, and 70 cap (wipeout is a better option but everything is better than this state of the game). They said new content can be added through new client, but even if SSB was added, it would be unbalanced, humans would have OP transformation once again, and other 2 races wont

bruh, this gives me huge cringe attacks lmao. Super Saiyan Blue? For HUMANS? to fight animals? Seriously? Basically a Yamcha going SSB huh? xD

That was painful to read....

For those stupid wishes, ppl create mods. And by doing so they won't ruin the game. Sh*t, like mod yourself into naruto or into some dumb-crazy AF crap like SSJ10 omega God or whatever if you want to, nobody would give a damn since it's just you seeing yourself as whtever you want. But if you guys come up with that crap for the whole game, naaaaah. That's a line we should never ever cross.

Also Dogi doesn't really ruin the game at all. It's just cosmetic. And before you guys jump on this, SSB is not cosmetic. Y'all legit want SSB transformation. That's a no go for Human race. Sooo the only option you have is: Mods.

Enjoy them to your hearts content cuz nobody will care about what your character looks like from your point of view.

Please just drop this Topic already. It's HUMAN race. Not saiyan. Like i said, don't f*ck the Story. The game got f*cked enough already. At least don't touch the story of the game.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• bruh, this gives me huge cringe attacks lmao. Super Saiyan Blue? For HUMANS? to fight animals? Seriously? Basically a Yamcha going SSB huh? xD

That was painful to read....

Coming back into 60 cap and seeing people wear Goku Black dogi gave me a cringe binge.

Also Dogi doesn't really ruin the game at all. It's just cosmetic. And before you guys jump on this, SSB is not cosmetic. Y'all legit want SSB transformation. That's a no go for Human race. Sooo the only option you have is: Mods.

Enjoy them to your hearts content cuz nobody will care about what your character looks like from your point of view.

It did ruin the story, DragonBall Super does not exist in DBO timeline.

Please just drop this Topic already. It's HUMAN race. Not saiyan. Like i said, don't f*ck the Story. The game got f*cked enough already. At least don't touch the story of the game.

You’re being selfish and im getting a cringe attack just from seeing how serious you are taking this discussion. You know damn well SSB will bring a whole new player base. This new client while still is good for the Cult Fanbase, it wont bring many new players. Really hype things need to be added like adding new TMQs, new transformations, new UDs, etc. that are based off DBS.

• En

You’re being selfish and im getting a cringe attack just from seeing how serious you are taking this discussion. You know damn well SSB will bring a whole new player base. This new client while still is good for the Cult Fanbase, it wont bring many new players. Really hype things need to be added like adding new TMQs, new transformations, new UDs, etc. that are based off DBS.

WTF? In this game only exist human race not saiyans. The dna is low for that reason they need call the dragon for learn the transformation if you think that new transformation out of original story are important for new players is because you are a new player that thinks the human are the most strong race only for the saiyan transformation, when you play with other race or learn the game mechanics you will see that add this things is not a good idea. This game don't need more transformations or races (maybe Engineer) only need more content accord to the original story.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• well god ki is different from ssj 2 and 3 it's like experiencing the power of god that's it. Heck even humans can utilise god ki if they train take for example jiren, toppo, dyspo they are no saiyans but they trained enough to utilise god ki. So maybe other races in dbo can utilise god ki as well.

Although it is rather stupid to use god ki on squirrels and animals. But maybe if Daenos feels generous enough and is willing to work his arse off , maybe he could introduce new mobs? (thats a big maybe im not saying he should go through this much trouble since he didnt even make this game and it's taking a hell lotta resources just to keep this server up and running.)

• Coming back into 60 cap and seeing people wear Goku Black dogi gave me a cringe binge.

It did ruin the story, DragonBall Super does not exist in DBO timeline.

Don't forget this game was unfinished and the developers decided to make another game with continued story that was xenoverse 1 and 2.

If you have a look in west city you would see a TMQ machine that was gonna be added that i think it was gonna be android saga.

Developers would have added other transformations and Engineer class but sadly it got shut down.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!