New Client Change Log and Ideas

• I would like to know one thing, I have a dw and a poko usually farmeo with the dw and send stones and good objects to my poko that is in another account. With this change could I keep exchanging things between them? because it's quite slow to farm with a poko

Yeah you will be able to share items between your characters on the same account after the new client and updates, but no one is beliving that the client will be relased in the next 17 days, daneos is late even if he work on the client after 17 days only more ppl will be disappointed and only more players will give up with dbog in name of other projects that offer them regular updates and shlt

• Don't forget this game was unfinished and the developers decided to make another game with continued story that was xenoverse 1 and 2.

If you have a look in west city you would see a TMQ machine that was gonna be added that i think it was gonna be android saga.

Developers would have added other transformations and Engineer class but sadly it got shut down.

Dragonball games always have done the Frieza/Cell/Buu sagas that’s why i’m saying DragonBall Super stuff needs to be added since it’s still new and hyped. The goal should be to bring in new players, not keep the current playerbase as much as possible.

• Dragonball games always have done the Frieza/Cell/Buu sagas that’s why i’m saying DragonBall Super stuff needs to be added since it’s still new and hyped. The goal should be to bring in new players, not keep the current playerbase as much as possible.

Dragon ball super is too much for DBO, better is to add super saiyan 2 which is very easy to make just add sparks around character. But even if the story says humans have 0.00001% saiyan DNA, the game got abandoned and story not finished. So why not we tweak it and continue that story.

If humans are weak to transform to other transformations beside SSJ then what about Nameks and Majins their race is pure, they should have other transformations too.

• Dragon ball super is too much for DBO, better is to add super saiyan 2 which is very easy to make just add sparks around character. But even if the story says humans have 0.00001% saiyan DNA, the game got abandoned and story not finished. So why not we tweak it and continue that story.

If humans are weak to transform to other transformations beside SSJ then what about Nameks and Majins their race is pure, they should have other transformations too.

Why not a wish to be a saiyan idk

• Dragon ball super is too much for DBO, better is to add super saiyan 2 which is very easy to make just add sparks around character. But even if the story says humans have 0.00001% saiyan DNA, the game got abandoned and story not finished. So why not we tweak it and continue that story.

Y'all need Jesus. Can't believe after all these years ppl still refuse to give up on this crap.

Whhy tweak it to bring in some fanboys? We have enough of them here already. Those fanboys you want, will suggest more crap.

Funny how ppl think Namekians should be way stronger lmao. You think Namekians are as strong as Piccolo? Go watch Namek Saga again. That's where you find the answer.

As for Majins, read the story. Majin Race started by original Buu seperation. He took parts of his body to create a wife. And got weaker. Then those two did the same thing to give birth to the first Majin child. And both got weaker again. And so on and on and on. They got weak by creating their race.

Also Dragonballs can't turn Humans into a Saiyan. Dende ain't that powerful....

Just give up on wanting them in the game. Use the damn mods and go SSj2,3,4 whatever...

Yes, they probably planned the story up to Cell. BUT that doesn't mean Humans would've gotten SSJ2 lmao. Impossible! DOn't even try to "tweak" it your way. We play the support role to make sure the tieline doesn't get screwed up. WHen Goku fights Frieza in SSJ, we will be there and help out to defeat the modified Frieza. Same sh*t would happen at Android Saga and Cell. We would assist SSJ2 Gohan! Not go SSJ2 as a f*cking Human. Why the f*ck would a Human go SSJ2 anyways? SSJ is their limit. Getting past that is impossible!

If this game would work decently when it comes to balance, making sure no one can hack/dublicate/exploit sh*t and have decent Events, then we would have a bigger playerbase. Why come to play a sh*t game that simply fails at the basic crap? Cuz ssj2? SSJB (which is even more dumb)... Just forget it. MOD your way!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Damn people should really just play xenoverse

More transformations there and more stuff. lol

This game got dumped years ago by the company.

You have a point there, focusing on fixing bugs and other things is more important now to bring old people back and new ones.

• Exactly. I mean the whole .000000001 saiyan gimmick is stupid within itself. That alone makes the whole human race feel forced in this game, especially with giving them Super Saiyan. New client should add more things into the story and be creative with it too.

SumTingWong You don't want to "ruin" a story that wasn't finished nor good to begin with? K.

SumTingWong has a point there pito, we need focusing on fixes and other important stuff first.

• SumTingWong You don't want to "ruin" a story that wasn't finished nor good to begin with? K.

Don't know about you, but i like the DBO story. And yes, i don't wanna ruin the unfinished story just to add crap for fanboys.

The DBO story is waaay better unfinished than addng stuff onto it to justify fanboy stuff. Just accept the story. Saiyans are long gone. That little amount of Saiyan blood remaining in Humans is barely enough to unlock SSJ. For that they need Shenron. How would they be able to go past SSJ with that background? They can't.

Not having more transformations is not the problem of this game and it won't solve the problem. If you wanna have all of that fanboy stuff, Xenoverse is the game to play. It's based off DBO anyways. Added some fanboy crap and *boom* , the perfect game for fanboys.

We went full off topic for that kind of crap lmao. Back to good suggestions pls...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• SumTingWong has a point there pito, we need focusing on fixes and other important stuff first.

Yeah, for us who still play it’s important, outside this small playerbase no one cares. And new players are needed.

Just accept the story. Saiyans are long gone. That little amount of Saiyan blood remaining in Humans is barely enough to unlock SSJ. For that they need Shenron. How would they be able to go past SSJ with that background? They can't.

Human with .000001 Saiyan blood wishing for Super Saiyan = Good story

Human with .000001 Saiyan blood wishing to be a full blooded Saiyan = Fanboy idea ????

See how stupid that is?

• The biggest issue we have here is players are leaving and no new players are playing to take their place. Adding Super Saiyan Blue alone would bring hundreds of players here, that’s all.

I do understand your point.

The reason we are not getting new players is because DBOG can't be advertised without Bandai Namco trying to up to creep up their arse crack.

The reason players are leaving, is not because of the lack of transformations. They are leaving/left because of stuff like:

- The literal unplayable freezes.

- Founder Pack 'Scams'

- Cash Shop Changes

- Trash PVP Balancing

- Bugs, glitches

- Botters/Cheaters

Sure, adding these amazing transformations might bring a small handful of SSJ fanboys. Is that what the game really needs? The fanboys will probably go fighter, struggle in PVE and not even get the transformation in the first place.

I'm not particularly against new content in the foreseeable future, but there are a handful of problems that need to be addressed first. These are the reasons people are leaving, and I'm sure people would prefer fixing the actual game first instead of adding extraneous content that won't help the game live in its current state regardless.

• I understand you as well, those players are leaving because of those reasons and more, but fixing these issues will only prevent less players quitting.

The new ideas for this new client should be to bring in new players. This isn’t a “What needs to be fixed” thread after all. Fixing PvE balance to how it was in 45/55 cap (any class had a high chance to join a party) and improving 1v1 PvP just isn’t enough.

I mean if the goal here is to just prolong the death of DBOG, i’m in the wrong discussion, I have high standards and want an even more thriving community than there ever was in the Open Beta stage.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!