New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Yeah man don’t get too offended by the responses. It’s just that we want the game back and this sounds silly to most of us because the game in its current state would never have this. Even if it did it would take like 3-5 years with all the things we need fixed and implemented in dbog.

Nah I won't get offended by such things lol but people sure need to learn how to respond normally without exposing themselves being d****. It's just a collection of ideas. I only thought of it since other MMOs have it and BECAUSE it's DBOG. It would be pretty funny imo. If it's not implemented that's fine too.

And yeah many of the ideas would take time indeed, I just hope some of it might be possible in the near future.

• Not really anything to do with the client but i'd like to see the server moved to a different host country so people in Europe get better ping.

Obviously this would depend on the % of players that are in Europe in comparison to where the server is hosted (I think it's in America as i get 120 ping from the UK)

• And pretty sure the two unnecessarily rude responses you got already showed what a lot of people think about it, so better leave it for another game, since including such concept to the game would just make people more mad, cause arguments and other possible negativity.

My meme was not meant to be rude. That's my humor hahahahahaha. I love posting memes to ridiculous suggestions. And tbh i did laugh at myself a little for posting that meme. Was funny to me xD

No diss to Rean tho but marriage and DBO does not fit. I know other games have a couple system or something like that where you gain couple exp by playing at the same time to get a special buff or whatever BUT that stuff does not work for DBOG. The game itself is easy enough so i really don't know what benefit you could get lol.

Other suggestions were kinda ok i think.

Fishing: i could see it for crafting something. But then again...what exactly? Food? There are many options for that already + pots...

Dance: meh. It's like those action emoticons (laugh etc.) Not really needed. Also i'd say not easy to add.

Races: Should've called it Minigames. That's actually nice. There could be many things to do.

Group Vehicles: Meh. We can fly as long as we want unless we use dash flight. Vehicles make sense for below lvl 30.

Ingame Bets for Budo: Meh. Depending on how much you can bet etc . i could see a possible abuse to make zeni (bribing ppl etc.)

More Hairstyles: Meh. Personally i don't care but Ok. People just want Goku/Vegeta/gogeta/vegetto etc. hair anyways lol

Air attacks: Forget that one. Would take too much time do that.

More wishes: Sure. Would be nice. Unless ppl want too much...

More skills: Forget that one too. If there are no skills in the client for content after 70 it'll be waaay to hard to come up with new ones and do animation/effects and sh*t.

^

Just my personal opinion. Can be ignored....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Nah that's totally fine! You can disagree as much as you like since I only suggested certain things :) It's just that I don't like it when people start to insult or sh** on other people just because they suggested something lol. Like you can just say why you disagree like e.g. you just did. Most of us here are old enough to do that. So instead of being little childs grow up and at least tell someone why you disagree.

And it's fine SumTingWong I didn't feel like you tried to diss me lol. It's just like I mentioned above, instead of being jerks, you can just tell me if you like the suggestions or not and be done with it since that's totally fine if you like or dislike certain ideas or even all of them :thumbup:

• you mean skyrim lmao

• Turn the Cell Ring into another PvP platform.

Daneos once opened a vote on the subject and people liked the idea, but then no one else talked about it. If the Arena Cell is transformed into a pvp area, Daneos must change something in the quests that are nearby, because players who have nothing to do, could get in the way of level 47 people to kill the monsters that appear after accepting some missions, but thinking better, maybe this would happen in more isolated cases, but anyway, I think with the old client it was not possible to transform there into pvp area, we will now see with the new client.

• Turn the Cell Ring into another PvP platform.

I liked this Idea without thinking lmao. Still good but why Cell Ring? As Gekori wrote, the Cell Ring is used for some quests.

So how about using the Budkai Platform right next to Cell Ring? It's already set up and ready to be used...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Got few ideas regarding budokai/pvp to make it more like old versions or better:

• Team budokai preliminaries: Whole party spawn together, not scattered away from each other.
    • Seed system change, not sure why it wasn't made since release during POB: seed owners scattered across whole RO32.
    • Updating attribute system, so you wouldn't just loose or gain 10/5 props by either removing it (making it count as 1:1) or decreasing advantage/disadvantage.
    • Running out from arena during preliminaries should count as minus kill and knock outs should count as additional kill.
  • Got few ideas regarding budokai/pvp to make it more like old versions or better:

• Team budokai preliminaries: Whole party spawn together, not scattered away from each other.

The server won't handle it, here should be even delay between budokai teleport request, because game can't handle massive teleport in same time, thats why many players crashing.

• I liked this Idea without thinking lmao. Still good but why Cell Ring? As Gekori wrote, the Cell Ring is used for some quests.

So how about using the Budkai Platform right next to Cell Ring? It's already set up and ready to be used...

yea! I did not express myself correctly, the idea was to use the Budokai platform, I think that Cell ring is the reference of the place. The Budokai platform is much better to become pvp as it has more space and places to sit on the side. I just think the arena is a bit high to climb, it would be good to make the stairs a little better, because you have to keep jumping to climb, it kind of shows the opponent that you want to enter, in case the player is off the ladder in a low part. Without doubt it is a great place for pvp.

Sorry for any errors, I use an xD translator.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!