New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Here are some ideas

It would be cool if the game notified in system chat when one player defeated the other in the arena example: Player1 defeated Player2.

or when the player wins the Duel, in addition to showing in the system chat, a notification balloon of Winner appears on top of the character.

Notices around the arena showing that someone is defeating many people in the arena, for example: Player1 has defeated "number x of players" and is dominating.

It would also be interesting to gain points by participating in the arena, the number of points won could be based on the level of the player, if the adversary defeated is very low level beyond yours, you will not receive points, and so there is no free kill, could have a negative effect on dying.

• Lets be real here. Those Cell Ring Quest are basically trash exp. Remove them and You won’t even notice.

Mushroom rocks south and north is actually worse, 80% of those quests are just traveling around for 1-2 kilometers to only get 1k exp. Only reason it still exists is for the event with the android bosses. Even original DBO team knew that murhsroom rocks area was complete garbage :p

• I have a request to make about Cheff majins. I love cheff majins but it seems that they are still too weak compared to their competitor ultimate buffer. Cheffs give high cons and physical defense, but because they don't have the 21% lp recovery(this skill is the best skill ever!) they are not wanted in parties. When I say I'm cheff, people just say to go away.

Some reasons I can think of are: Ultimate have 21% lp recovery, which is awesome, and has debuff (2 awesome debuff skills). In addition ultimtes have 2 recovery skills (1 with the debuff). They also give a decent amount of cons.

Compared to that cheffs only have physical defense and cons as a support. Ep drain doesn't do much against mobs, and especially nothing against bosses. They give 24dex and 216 hit rate (would be better if more dex and hit rate are given), then they give strength and soul, but very little. Only 21 strength and 20 soul. Other than that they don't do much. 1debuff (paralysis that can't be used when paralyzed), and only one recovery skill.

Cheffs have much less resistance compared to ultimate, so they can't tank, while ultimates can become a very good tank)

As for attack in parties, cheffs actually don't do much because DPS is done by human characters.

I should admitt, however that I love the ball transformation skill, although it would be good if I could get more CD when using rp, same as ultimate.

Regarding other attacks, I personally think that it would be much better to have shorter animation. For inatance, donkey slash and especially giant donkey slash.

Giant donkey slash would be much better if there was no casting or reeucing casting to 1sec, perhaps?. The damage done compared to the casting is too low, I think.

A. I would like to request a more balanced buff for cheffs compared to ultimate.

B. I think it would make sense to strengthen cheff's attack in overall so that they can do something in parties?

C. An increase of strength and soul buff (spiritual fountain fragance) would be welcomed by many cheff players as they will be more accepted in parties (or am I the only one who think that?)

Number 3 is only my opinion as a majin cheff lover. I have always loved cheffs and their attacks, but I get very frustrated when most of times you get rejected when you try to go to dung or CC or tmq with parties.

Thank you very much (for all the readers) for reading my post. I appreciate your time.

Thank you very much again for your hard work. Keep up DBOG TEAM!!:D

• ultimate majins are better for PvE, chefs are better for PvP.

If you like PvE more then I would suggest getting an ultimate majin. It's another way of showing the diversity of the DBOG in general, can be annoying if you did not know this beforehand.

The ultimate majin is better in PvE since tanks are taking 90% of the damage and they need the LP% more than anything while low CON classes like humans get a big change to their CON from the miraculous cheering+miraculous body buff making them being able to survive big AoE attacks from bosses.

Chefs in general only give a big boost once the CON is already high (wich will only go up once the lvl cap will go up) but other than that they do not give any more advantages except to offence which the tanks do not need at all.

Since the majority of the people are DPS, a grand chef majin is less wanted than an ulimate majin.

• New upgrade system idea

Make each upgrade guaranteed if you put in a certain amount of stones (Could keep the old system and have new system if players would rather gamble?)

+15 items usually cost around 250kk and advanced stones cost around 2kk-2.5kk.

1 - 2 - 5 normal

2 - 3 - 10 normal

3 - 4 - 15 normal

4 - 5 - 20 normal

---------------------------

5 - 6 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones) 12kk

6 - 7 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones) 12kk

7 - 8 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones) 12kk

8 - 9 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones) 12kk

9 - 10 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones) 12kk

10 - 11 - 10 advanced (10 White Stones) 24kk

11 - 12 - 15 advanced (15 White Stones) 36kk

12 - 13 - 20 advanced (20 White Stones) 48kk

13 - 14 - 25 advanced (25 White Stones) 60kk

14 - 15 - 30 advanced (30 White Stones) 72kk

A total of 125 advanced stones needed in order to achieve +15 - If advanced stones cost 2kk-2.5kk and white stones cost 400k a +15 item would cost from 300kk-362.5kk

Going by my own personal experience with farming, I was farming 2 advanced stones, 4 white stones and 4kk from selling trash per hour which equals to 9.6kk-10.6kk per hour (Let's just say 10kk). So, if you're farming 10kk per hour, it would take a total of 6 hours to achieve +10, 12 hours to achieve +12, 30 hours to achieve +15. (This is going off advanced stones costing 2kk each)

Now, let's see how much it would cost in dollars to get 125 advanced stones (300kk) - 5 dollars gets you a Level up 30, which then gets you around 20kk in game. It would require 15 Level up 30s to achieve +15, which costs 75 dollars in total. 75 dollars or 30 hours of grinding seems like a fair trade off.

Now let's see how many days it would take you in order to achieve +15 from grinding a specific amount of hours a day.

1 hour a day = 10kk per day, 300kk per month (1 +15 item per month)

2 hours a day = 20kk per day, 600kk per month (2 +15 items per month)

3 hours a day = 30kk per day, 900kk per month (3 +15 items per month)

4 hours a day = 40kk per day, 1200kk per month (4 +15 items per month)

and so on...

In conclusion, +15 items should be very hard to obtain like how it was in tw/kr. So, with my idea I thought that if you make 1-10 easily obtainable and then make 10-15 incredibly longer/harder, it would make having highly upgraded armor and weapons less common and make the game way more harder in terms of spamming cc dungeons which then would prolong the games life.

• No disrespect but I would literally have full +15 under a month if this happened. If they implement this, then they need to make Advance much harder to get OR MAYBE increase how many you need to gurantee a +15. In many mmo with a system like that, the amount/cost needed i to gurantee the max level of an item is beyond outrageous....but thats the objective.

I suggest the following:

You should just have a counter that counts every upgrade stone you used on the item. Once you reached the max for one of the categories, then you should have the choice to automatically +15 that item. So For example:

Namek Gloves:

0/300 Advance Weapon Upgrade Stones Used

0/900 Weapon Upgrade Stones Used

- If you reach the max on either, then you can automatically upgrade to 15 by clicking the option.

P.S. Not saying the amount should be crazy high but it should definitely not be low. It should be very hard to achieve. This rewards the time that only try hards would put in (Try hards arent bad...Im one)

• 5 hours of grinding per day for 30 days straight to achieve 5 +15 items does seem quite easy now that i think of it. I like your idea but it's basically just a different version of mine (Certain amount of stones equals an upgrade) My idea can obviously be altered to make it a higher amount of advanced stones needed to get achieve +15. It's just if Daneos chooses to use this type of upgrade system, it's just gonna be whatever is easier to code in for him.

• I'd say don't touch upgrade for now. Just bring back break option and make stones like white stone and purple/green stone drop harder. Also make blue/red stones drop just a little harder too. This was the reason why there were not so many +10 or more things in the official servers. It was hard to get the material. And even when you did get them, the fear of break was always there. Especially for f2p ppl. Cashers had the P2W thing by getting stones including white stones through Cash Shop. But that's no more on DBOG. White stone can be dropped. So by doing what i just said, it could get harder to gain +10 or more once again. Also it would benefit the ingame economy especially for ppl that start later. They could make zeni by selling stones...

Is RNG fair? No cuz it's gamble. And trust me when i say i got f*cked hard sooo many times over the years while playing this game lol. You can put 5h of farming stones into a weapon and end up at +7. Someone else could get +8 or more by putting maybe 2h of farming. RNG makes sure that there are not too many high upgraded items. And until we get a suggestion that doesn't make sure we get high upgrades over time, i'd say don't touch it.

Lostcoco you put some time and thought into what you suggested. And you suggested it a couple times xD And you know that i was always against it. hizeee wrote what i wrote back then too. It just means that over a certain amount of time, server will be full with +15, 100% guaranteed xD That's just a no go. Also what i read from you know with the prices is wrong. Can't make a suggestion using prices even for an example cuz prices can change. Also the wipe thing is not 100% through so in case of wipe your suggestion would be screwed,

Also Lostcoco you are right on what hizeee suggested. It's the same thing as your suggestion. I don't see that work either.

I was thinking about a weapon EXP thing but it resulted in me giving up on that, Would only work for lvl 70. People wouldn't be using their weapons long enough to upgrade them with weapon EXP system cuz DBO is an easy game when it comes to lvling up lol.

So yea. That's my point for now about Upgrade i guess. Yes i know ppl are not a fan of RNG. Same here. But i'd rather have that + my suggestion to make sure upgrading is painful af than having a new system that makes it easier. Check out AH lmao. So many high upgraded crap. And don't forget that the players you see at Plat or whatever also have many high upgraded stuff. Upgrading in DBOG atm is easy af. AH is the proof.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Lostcoco you put some time and thought into what you suggested. And you suggested it a couple times xD And you know that i was always against it. hizeee wrote what i wrote back then too. It just means that over a certain amount of time, server will be full with +15, 100% guaranteed xD That's just a no go. Also what i read from you know with the prices is wrong. Can't make a suggestion using prices even for an example cuz prices can change. Also the wipe thing is not 100% through so in case of wipe your suggestion would be screwed,

Haha yeah I've been putting out this suggestion for months now xD. I feel like with my suggestion, if you make it near enough impossible to get +15 (but still make it available for the people who want to either cash loads or grind loads.) it would be fine.

I feel that almost everyone that plays this games goal is to end up with +15, everyone who plays for long enough is going to end up with +15 anyway so i don't see why there's a need to make it so RNG dependent and not how much time you put into the game instead. +10 was considered pretty good back in the day, with +12 or higher only really seem by big cashers. Why not make it so everyone can achieve +15 even if it means that they have to grind 3-5 hours a day for a month straight just to get 1 +15 item?

I feel that if the upgrade system is changed from luck to more of a progression system, the games life span will be longer as the players will set their own goals on how they're going to achieve their required upgrade level. For instance, my goal in this game is to get +14/15 on my main character. With this in mind, I can see that if one +15 item takes me x amount of grinding to obtain, I'd be able to set my goal and work towards it by grinding x amount of hours per day. Now, with the current system, there is no progression, it's just all luck based. I can grind my ass off for a month straight accumulating 1kkk, spend that upgrading my items and then end up with my items being +12 max. This just makes the time I spent on the game almost useless as I've grinded for nothing. With my system, let's say i farmed 1kkk in a month, If a +15 piece of armor costs 200 advanced stones (about 400-450kk) i know that i'm able to achieve +15 in 2 pieces of armor and +12? in the third piece of armor. This would make players much more inclined to farm for their stones as they see the progression whilst grinding.

+15 is end game, and you have to reach end game at some point. If the 70 cap lasts 8 months, then reaching end game should take around 5 months. By end game I mean you have maxed out 3 or 4 sets of armor (tmq and cc armor)

If you really want +10 to be the norm, and anything higher to be very hard to obtain, you can easily change the amount of stones required in order to do so.

5 - 6 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones)

6 - 7 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones)

7 - 8 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones)

8 - 9 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones)

9 - 10 - 5 advanced (5 White Stones)

10 - 11 - 20 advanced (10 White Stones)

11 - 12 - 25 advanced (15 White Stones)

12 - 13 - 30 advanced (20 White Stones)

13 - 14 - 35 advanced (25 White Stones)

14 - 15 - 40 advanced (30 White Stones)

= 175 advanced stones (350kk-437.5kk)

• I'd say don't touch upgrade for now. Just bring back break option and make stones like white stone and purple/green stone drop harder. Also make blue/red stones drop just a little harder too.

Especially with broken option, this is by far one of the greatest idea yet. The problem is if broken option comes into play, that would mean daneos would have to change damage formula making +6-10 weapons do just a bit more damage if an average persons’ upgrade is gonna be +6-10.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• Especially with broken option, this is by far one of the greatest idea yet. The problem is if broken option comes into play, that would mean daneos would have to change damage formula making +6-10 weapons do just a bit more damage if an average persons’ upgrade is gonna be +6-10.

Add Broke option. Theres a reason why the trade/LFG chat doesn’t get spammed with “hacker” anytime someone gets +15 like it used to be. I played TW for 2 weeks and +10 was like godlike. Now its for newbies.

• I invite you to read the post i wrote in the other thread about suggestion for upgrade system ^^ . I will quote it , i think it s better then a random rng .

Make it hard , like you want , but for everyone . No one should be able to rush +15 with 3/ stones ^^

• I invite you to read the post i wrote in the other thread about suggestion for upgrade system ^^ . I will quote it , i think it s better then a random rng .

Make it hard , like you want , but for everyone . No one should be able to rush +15 with 3/ stones ^^

Well, that suggesiton is also thought out well. Got a few things tho..since i think i am what ppl call a pessimist. I'd say i'm just overthinking in general but with the results i often happened to be right...

To 1:

-Stones can be dropped easy atm. Sure for some it's not easy cuz of bad luck maybe, but overall, it is. I think i still have 100x U60 blue. Had the same amount of U60 red stones...

-Making a NPC trade regular stones for purple/green stones would mean ppl get those easier thx to easy regular stone drop of red/blue stones.

-Adding a new Dungeon/TMQ for one stone...and under those requirements of Teamplay...forget that one lol.

-Adding a new NPC to trade medals or whatever to get purple/green stones from said NPC is too much with the first two points that i wrote down. Would make it even easier than it already is.

To 2:

- As i've mentioned above, RNG makes sure ppl don't go to high upgrades too easy. It's a gamble. Some ppl have luck and get high upgrades and others get f*cked. By deleting it, you make Upgrading more rewaarding which is nice but i think for DBO it's death at some point. What's the point in rewarding if everyone has it after a certain while? What to do then?

-If i combine those caps you gave as an example with your suggestion in the first part, it sounds too easy to achieve. Too many options to get stones...Ofc you could come up with a new cap setting but that would make it too hard for ppl. And we all know, ppl want it as easy as possible. They would just trash talk you if you try to make it harder. And tbh i feel like your suggestion is already too much for a majority of players hahahahaha. Sad but true.

With your suggestion, you wrote that it's 379 stones to reach +15. With the first part, you make it easy to get those tho. With that NPC trade, special TMQ/UD,Medal trade... xD I mean it's still hard. I admit it. But for me it's nothing tbh. And some others think the same. The majority will hate this tho. So i don't see this happening. And to me it's also just a guaranteed +15 after a certain while, even if it's hard. RNG makes sure that even after a certain while, there are not too many high upgraded things (example: DBO official servers)

That's how i see your suggestion.

For now i'll stick with what i suggested tbh. It's bascially back to the roots. And i think it would be good for now, going back to original state. We know it would help to get rid off of too many high upgraded items. We saw it back then. Just have to make sure ppl can't duplicate stuff such as stones...and items in general....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• no

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

not now maybe in 1 year

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!