New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Not gonna argue with you. The Advance Stones drop rate are more or less okay but the Regular Stones....lord. I literally have 1023 (about 100kk+ in today’s economy) U60-65 Red Stones and 104 Blue u60-65 Stones (I sell everytime i have x100). Decrease drop rate on regular stones immediately.

• Not gonna argue with you. The Advance Stones drop rate are more or less okay but the Regular Stones....lord. I literally have 1023 (about 100kk+ in today’s economy) U60-65 Red Stones and 104 Blue u60-65 Stones (I sell everytime i have x100). Decrease drop rate on regular stones immediately.

there's no need to decrease drop rate. We don't have to spend 24 hours a day grinding to upgrade our weapons. Most upgrading system gamed I play have similar upgrading capabilities or even easier. When I played pre open beta, I spent huge amount of time getting zero U70. So just keep it the way it is. At least we got something good to brag about in this game after token shop gets removed lol

• I also forgot to mention this. For Gender Changer (since it’s based on the number code you have on your characters), either remove it or change something around so people can re-create and choose how they wanna make their character instead of a code changing it for them.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• I also forgot to mention this. For Gender Changer (since it’s based on the number code you have on your characters), either remove it or change something around so people can re-create and choose how they wanna make their character instead of a code changing it for them.

I like that idea. It could help without having any randomizing the looks of the opposite gender, but I hope the idea gets added. It sounds interesting to see it happen.

Regards, Beka

• In the upgrade system thing i may have a good suggestion.

There says it will be a way for "reward" the farmers, and i guess everyone is complaining about the %RNG thing

My suggestion is change the %RNG (not deleting, but improving).

- The first point is remove the Fail and Broken options, just let the success one (Sounds crazy but keep reading)

The %RNG now would work for a cumulative system.

Example:

You need 1 Stones per try from +0 to +5 , 2 stones per try from +6 to +10, and 3 stones per try from +11 to +15

Why i say "per try" ?

The answer is simple, now the %RNG would work not for broken or fail the upgrade, it would work now for accumulate the 100% Of succes u need for upgrade the weapon/clothe. Then with 1 try u could get 1%,2%,3%... 10%, 20%, 30%.... 66% 99% or 100% of the upgrade.

Then u could need 1 try for succes, or 2, or 3, or 4.... or "n" trys.

I know it sounds crazy, but i guess is better (no one would complain about broken%rng) and is not too easy (Cuz u could need 15 trys for +15 or a lot of trys, all depends of the percentage that your attempt gets)

Heres a video for you understand better what i mean

I guess is a good option when u read in the topic " Rewarding farmers"

Sorry if my english is bad, is not my main language, but i guess with the video u can perfectly understand

• Maybe not a priority, but change the login screen background back to the TW Korin Tower one.

Or even better, perhaps add a feature where people can choose the login screen background?

Actually, this one is refreshing... That login isnt that good, its easy to get tired of it. Personally, i prefer the OOLDER one, with the drawing of Goku and Original Dbo characters.

• Maybe not a priority, but change the login screen background back to the TW Korin Tower one.

Or even better, perhaps add a feature where people can choose the login screen background?

Believe in the new client adding your own login screen will be possible with mods. That's why i'm for the wipe to actually feel like we're playing a brand new game and making progress instead of being stuck AFK at PvP platform or the AH with nothing to do.

Modding characters should be possible as well. But we'll only know this once we've gotten a taste of that juicy and tender new client. #wipebois

• Believe in the new client adding your own login screen will be possible with mods. That's why i'm for the wipe to actually feel like we're playing a brand new game and making progress instead of being stuck AFK at PvP platform or the AH with nothing to do.

Modding characters should be possible as well. But we'll only know this once we've gotten a taste of that juicy and tender new client. #wipebois

I also hope that if a wipe happens, wagu scam machine gets removed to stop gambling a d insert dogis to cash shop so people don't feel scammed anymore. Many are spending plenty of cps and only get useless hats or potions that cost nothing in AH. Something has to be done about this

• I also hope that if a wipe happens, wagu scam machine gets removed to stop gambling a d insert dogis to cash shop so people don't feel scammed anymore. Many are spending plenty of cps and only get useless hats or potions that cost nothing in AH. Something has to be done about this

That would mean that those items become availlable for purchase like normal cash shop items do, the price to get one of those dogis would have to be considered according to demand and popularity, would cost more of course than 1 wagu machine coin. Simple yet effective.

Another possiblity would be that those cosmetics obtained from wagu machine can be deconstructible into a new curency. And that currency can be used to buy dogis or other usefull items in a new shop. That way getting cheap/unwanted items can be usefull to getting yourself something you've always wanted.

• That would mean that those items become availlable for purchase like normal cash shop items do, the price to get one of those dogis would have to be considered according to demand and popularity, would cost more of course than 1 wagu machine coin. Simple yet effective.

Another possiblity would be that those cosmetics obtained from wagu machine can be deconstructible into a new curency. And that currency can be used to buy dogis or other usefull items in a new shop. That way getting cheap/unwanted items can be usefull to getting yourself something you've always wanted.

Yeah that's also good suggestion.

Because right now, with that machine, only heavy soenders get valuable items but those who donate a little get useless hats and potions that aren't worth the money being spent at all.

At the end of the day, the dogis don't get any advantage or paper to the user so Daneos shouldn't be afraid to release then in public cash shop so that we can get what we want if we decide to donate to the game...

• Lol you know it’s sad when people made 200 (for no) & 70 (for yes) fake accounts just to win :D

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• I just came back to the community after a couple months of downtime and saw this and i'm pretty excited honestly.Besides all the new changes, I just hope they fix what was the main reason that I stopped playing in the first place:

T h e s t u t t e r i n g p r o b l e m (freezing every couple secs or so)

It made it really annoying to play in both PvP and PvE and I tried every fix I could find to no avail till eventually I got tired of it. Hopefully this new client finally fixes that problem so I can truly enjoy the game

• Lol you know it’s sad when people made 200 (for no) & 70 (for yes) fake accounts just to win :D

Well, this Community is 90% toxic, selfish suckers anyways. Although they wrote down rules for the Vote, they still keep doing fake votes. Most of them for NO, which was expected. What do you expect of a community filled with ppl like that? Those ppl and what they wanted made DBOG crap af. Class balance got f*cked even more instead of getting better. Some classes didn't get any changes...Really hate the majority of this community. Wish Daneos would just add all suggestiions i made so far to make the game harder xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!