New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Well, this Community is 90% toxic, selfish suckers anyways. Although they wrote down rules for the Vote, they still keep doing fake votes. Most of them for NO, which was expected. What do you expect of a community filled with ppl like that? Those ppl and what they wanted made DBOG crap af. Class balance got f*cked even more instead of getting better. Some classes didn't get any changes...Really hate the majority of this community. Wish Daneos would just add all suggestiions i made so far to make the game harder xD

I personally think majority of the people making fake accounts for no are chinese that have +15 CC90 armor/weapons + (a few w budokai aura). They will never understand about the economy, they only care about themselves. And it’s funny that people are only voting because they put hard work into their gears which I get. I understand, but people have to stop thinking about all the hard work they’ve put in for a moment and realize how the bad economy is + bug/dupes, etc. Dude I have +15 with aura and 11 characters and I still want a wipe xD I don’t give a crap about cash points because the items will be worthless until they’re actually worth the zeni. Most people who vote no are selfish because of the process of leveling is difficult knowing this game has one of the easiest leveling process ever, their hard work is gone (which I stated above). Here’s my question. WHAT IF broken option comes back and it’ll be difficult to get anything past +10? People want this game so easy (as far as upgrade) and yet if something like that happens, they’ll complain even more and want it how it is now. I’d honestly would be more grateful if the broke option comes back and puts everyone in the same upgrade rank place. So that people won’t feel inferior against another.

P.s., majority of the ideas you put I usually agree with xD

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

Edited once, last by Rinder ().

• I personally think majority of the people making fake accounts for no are chinese that have +15 CC90 armor/weapons + (a few w budokai aura). They will never understand about the economy, they only care about themselves. And it’s funny that people are only voting because they put hard work into their fears which I get. I understand, but people have to stop thinking about all the hard work they’ve put in for a moment and realize how the bad economy is + bug/dupes, etc. Dude I have +15 with aura and 11 characters and I still want a wipe xD I don’t give a crap about cash points because the items will be worthless until they’re actually worth the zeni. Most people who vote no are selfish because of the process of leveling is difficult knowing this game has one of the easiest leveling process ever, their hard work is gone (which I stated above). Here’s my question. WHAT IF broken option comes back and it’ll be difficult to get anything past +10? People want this game so easy (as far as upgrade) and yet if something like that happens, they’ll complain even more and want it how it is now. I’d honestly would be more grateful if the broke option comes back and puts everyone in the same upgrade rank place. So that people won’t feel inferior against another.

P.s., majority of the ideas you put I usually agree with xD

Well, you are right with what you wrote. I think the same way. Waaaaaitt, did the chinese players duplicate me and that's why you write what i think? =O:/:D

Nah but for real tho. DBOG is billion times easier than the original DBO. And the original one was already easy.

The solutions are clear.

To avoid that ppl get +10 or more fast you add back break option. Then you make blue/red stone drop slightly harder than it is now. And purple/green/white stone should be harder to get too, more than red/blue ofc. Keep the RNG for now cuz combined with this, upgrading will be hard.

Hardlock wrote in the Poll Thread that they wil change the Upgrade System. They should tell us how right now. Keeping that secret for now and just adding it and surprise us can backfire and probably cause another wipe if they decide to keep it that way for like 4 months and then decide to change back lmao. They should tell us now in how it will be changed. Pretty sure they might've forgotten something without thinking about it that could cause the first DBO World War xD By telling us we could maybe see what they didn't think of. Chances are low onthat but still there tbh (based on the past f*ck ups i've seen)

That's it for Upgrading part.

Class balance, well, that'll be harder to do. But i'd start with reverting the changes done so far. Back to the old DBO way. From there do some changes on the classes. But none of that "I wanna be able to PvE farm with fighter" crap. The classes should stick to their role. DPS should be useful for PvP and Dungeon to kill Bosses etc. Suppoers should support. Especially Ulti, it's a buffer so it should buff and have some dmg for PvE. Not like now, OP in PvP and PvE lmao. And PvE classes should stick to that. That should be the core. Now from that core, you do class balance. Ofc Fighters should be able to kill mobs but not in a way Plasma/Turtle does lol. Based on how you wanna play, you do that class. PvP,PvE or Supporter, choose and play. And thx to multiclient beinggone, all classes will need to form parties with other classes. I remember DBO KR server. Every party was different...it was so cool. I want that back!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, this Community is 90% toxic, selfish suckers anyways. Although they wrote down rules for the Vote, they still keep doing fake votes. Most of them for NO, which was expected. What do you expect of a community filled with ppl like that? Those ppl and what they wanted made DBOG crap af. Class balance got f*cked even more instead of getting better. Some classes didn't get any changes...Really hate the majority of this community. Wish Daneos would just add all suggestiions i made so far to make the game harder xD

Looks to me a wipe will defenitly happen. If so, then that would mean the toxic/selfish community you described will for the majority leave the game. This would mean a better community and gaming experience in general. This would mean another positive step in the proces of this game's development.

I'm 85% positive a wipe will happen, newly made accounts just to vote do not count at all (which will be the majority of the people that said no wipe).

• wipe will definitely give this game a tremendous activity boost.

I am excited and looking forward to start fresh with new guild friends. Stay positive guys.

Even the removal of token shop can't be done without a wipe cause it's unfair for new players who didn't camp forever to get huge amount of upgrade stones U55 and you dogi for free,

So since Daneos wanna remove token shop, every one has to be equal from the start.

• The devs will go through all 27 pages of suggestions?

I somehow doubt that they will cover all, but in case they do, and since they already made the decision.......I hope there is still time to reconsider wipe conditions, so if we decide to return to game, to at least get to keep the starting dogis which we got from Mystery Capsule from LVL2 Popo Box. I really like the ones I got and some chars I re-made several times until I got what I wanted. I wouldn't be too thrilled if I got stuck with Yardrat outfit, but I really do like businessman and Gohan ones. Obviously, if level 30 items will be given away, they won't be given away to a re-made character...

Keeping the Dragon buffs and Transformations would also be nice, but something tells me I am hoping too much even with the request above.

• This will easy be fixed just like in World of Warcraft Search for party to go Ud, tmq. even this will work for budokay if you dont have a party just search and peer to others... That will take some time to program the only thing like this in DBO its in UD if u are in a prty can search for party (Talking with the UD NPC) but adapt that system to the diferent UD filtering users by level Class role... and from anywhere just pressing a button and search for party from anywhere and wait on the search list to structure a party.

• Ijust Say Follow your own ideas. don't listen to other people the thing is if a community have to say somthing a game will be radical … if you see to other games .. in this timeline xD. it's just a shame, i know they try to be succesfull for everyone but thats not how you do it so when you say, ''whipe'' new client new updates go for it =) i know there are lots of old players they will come back,

• That s good , but the only point i don’t agree with you is the upgrade system,i mean, we can make it harder okey but we need to find how limit cashers advantage... A f2p who will broke will need to farm again to have his stuff AND THAT S HOW IT SHOULD WORK. But a casher will buy more u70.... So i advise you to think again about the suggestion i mad in the anotver thread xD let s make it ok for everyone.

• Can I know what that mean ? ll there be a chance to unbind the items? Items d be binded to character only or account I mean I can transfer them somehow to another character on the same account? Maybe shared bank to all characters on one account?

I think they can be shared between characters on the same account. Considering shared bank already exists as an item in Cash Shop (which, by the way, should be made available ingame imo) it would make sense now that multi-client is no longer a thing.

idea to solve it, if you are community member you get special tag name over the head for eatch character. ppl vote other ppl in forum, tag could be with some graphics. if you are good guy, you have good karma in forum, you get sexy tagname, if you are dickhead, you get like "loozer" tagname. tere would be the most helpfull person awards, some zeni, might cool stuff

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!