New Client Change Log and Ideas

• PLZ PUT BABY GOKU FROM TIME RIFT AS A TRADABLE ITEM, and i think good idea is to put allot new cosmetic items in to game, then make weekle or monthly event of something like ingame cosplay or just fashion show... show of your character and best voted would get gift or 1,2,3 place viners

new updates would be cool, like new weapons, but with 1:1 stats of some other weapon, so less balancing the game, weapon just look different, new wings,

. if every month or so there would be new update with new cosmetic items... players would stay playing longer, spend more money on game $$$ they need to make some business plan to sustain community and make profit

• I will quote some ideas that I have, I do not know whether it was said or not.

- have the bank shared in the account, because some classes are not so good for ccdg.

- adjust the gain exp in the quest for the LVL 70.

- maintain the upgrade system or facilitate a little.

- let the exp event open for 1 month for everyone to read more easily.

- put some different items to be bought with tokens, example: wagu, brown box, silver box more useful things.

- keep the cdg craft system, please do not come back with system to be able to break a crafted item.

- put zeny option with cp points.

- slightly increase the chance of drop of better stones, sometimes we farm for 3 4 hours and do not drop any green or purple stone.

- decrease the price of booster exp 200% of tokens, the value that is seems very high.

• I will quote some ideas that I have, I do not know whether it was said or not.

- have the bank shared in the account, because some classes are not so good for ccdg.

This needs to be added asap. If daneos is thinking about making equipment bounded and maybe other things bound, it would be reasonable to put this into place.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• - have the bank shared in the account, because some classes are not so good for ccdg.

- adjust the gain exp in the quest for the LVL 70.

- put zeny option with cp points.

I agree with these things but others make the game pretty easy imo. I think stone drop rate is fine. If you go 3-4 hours without purple or green you are doing something wrong aka not fast enough.

• I just care about the Multi-Client !!!!!

!!!!! plz dont remove it !!!!!

I d like to play all classes online !!!!!

I need all buffs on my characters !!!!!

I get you. It is really problem that you can't play with main and leave all other BOT accounts active.

I really want that Daneos help you guys, since BOT's are THE SPARK that ignites activity of the game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Señores se dice que los puntos tokens serán borrados así que..., yo no estoy de acuerdo con que saquen las múltiples cuentas, por otro lado se puede regresar a usar el boxie, ya que se ejecuta de una forma aislada

• for majins and nameks it would have to be the same, i can imagine it being kinda like super buu and super namek, but that would mean those transformations would most likely be very OP.

On the other hand, I find the use of giant namek very disatisfying it's way 2 slow and the duration is only 10 minutes with 1 hour cooldown. This could be improved. Especially since pure evil form buu does not have an "expiration date".

• i wonder when they will release the client its now april 1st and still no new client whats taking them so long ugh this is so confusing!!!!

im sure they just overestimate time it will take them to finish the first version, or they want make sure when beta test will be released some cringy kids wont cry that its buggy or crashing.... keep in mind that they only humans with day jobs and lifes and to make a video game its super difficult and exhausting, Especially when you work 8h at work and when you come back home, you work rest of the day on coding... bruhhh that shit is super hard. only ppl who did not work day in they lifes or still lives with parents cry over that.

• I also have some suggestions and ideas about DBOG:

- A new feature that lets you see when which member was last online in the guild I find useful

- New transformations such as SSJ2, Super Namekianer (With an aura around it as in the fusion with Piccolo & God in Dragonball Z, Super Buu as transformation for the race Majins

- New races if possible, such as Freezer clan, humans, cyborgs, kaioshins

- New outfits / Dogis for example Black Goku Dogi and other Dogis what you could see from the current game Dragonball Xenoverse 2 maybe there are also already created Dogis of players who have created mods? Many Outfitts from Dragonball Super (I would also wish that red headscarf from Bardock)

- The new Urunai Barba Map

- New Dragonball wishes

- Revision of the guild system with more options

Most of all, I would find it good if the guild system has been reworked so that you have even more options.

In German

Ich hätte auch noch ein paar Vorschläge und Ideen zu DBOG und zwar:

- Eine neue Funktion womit man sehen kann wann welches Mitglied zuletzt Online war in der Gilde fände ich ganz nützlich

- Neue Transformationen wie z.B SSJ2, Super Namekianer (Mit einer Aura drum herum wie bei der Fusion mit Piccolo & Gott in Dragonball Z, Super Buu als Transformation für die Rasse Majins

- Neue Rassen falls es Möglich wäre wie z.B Freezer Clan, Menschen, Cyborgs,Kaioshins

- Neue Outfits/Dogis z.B Black Goku Dogi und andere Dogis was man aus dem aktuellen Spiel Dragonball Xenoverse 2 abschauen könnte vielleicht gibt es auch schon fertig erstellte Dogis von Spielern die sich Mods erstellt haben? Viele Outfitts aus Dragonball Super (Dass rote Kopftuch von Bardock würde ich mir auch wünschen)

- Die neue Urunai Barba Map

- Neue Dragonball wünsche

- Überarbeitung des Gildensystems mit mehr Möglichkeiten

Voralleen würde ich es gut finden wenn man dass Gildensystem noch etwas überarbeitet damit man noch mehr Möglichkeiten hat.

• hi daneos, exelent work, thanks for revive the game , the dragon ball online game, i have some ideas for the game , why dont u create a chanel for vip people, the way to get a channel to get free acces and other for people who donate u, and bring back items or rewards for the people who helped u to get or bring back the game ...why dont u give gifts to your vip people.... a box present ... like the lvl box reward ... but vip.. good idea!!!...and get for the vip chanel some page who can buy what ever they need..like jacket pants boots +15 full con, full %lp abs, or or some one like that.. give us some page to buy the items just performed +15.. or get only a transformation by cost , like sikin mode by cost...

thanks and get lucky in that 0.2 dbo global... have a happy year!..

• hi daneos, exelent work, thanks for revive the game , the dragon ball online game, i have some ideas for the game , why dont u create a chanel for vip people, the way to get a channel to get free acces and other for people who donate u, and bring back items or rewards for the people who helped u to get or bring back the game ...why dont u give gifts to your vip people.... a box present ... like the lvl box reward ... but vip.. good idea!!!...and get for the vip chanel some page who can buy what ever they need..like jacket pants boots +15 full con, full %lp abs, or or some one like that.. give us some page to buy the items just performed +15.. or get only a transformation by cost , like sikin mode by cost...

thanks and get lucky in that 0.2 dbo global... have a happy year!..

Man....why don't you just ask to make "VIP" ppl Admin?

Give Donators a server where they can buy +15 crap...at first i thought this might be bad troll attempt. After i kept reading i realized you are being damn serious lol. What kind of crap game does something like this? xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!