EXP Weighted Dogis

• A simple suggestion involving adding special dogis to the game that boost your EXP gained by killing mobs. They'd work like EXP scrolls, but unlike those they wouldn't have a time limit. To balance this, they can also impose a speed reduction effect that hinders your movement speed, attack speed, etc. The idea of weighted clothing has been around in Dragon Ball since the early days of the series, so it'd fit perfectly with the game's theme.

• Honestly i don't think faster exp is needed considering that dbog's lvling is much faster than any other games.

its an interesting concept. definately dragonball feeling

like kaidosuken i agree the game is relatively easy to level so i dont know how useful such an item would be.

pls can you explain how lvling is easy in dbo i only got to lvl 43-44 in 2 days cant seem to get exp faster , i am a solo player

• pls can you explain how lvling is easy in dbo i only got to lvl 43-44 in 2 days cant seem to get exp faster , i am a solo player

if you can get in dungeons with a few friends leveling is rather easy.

also their isnt much challenge interms of leveling up due to the fact most players characters dont die in pve.

using 200% exp scrolls in complement to repeating dungeons gets exp rather quickly.

• if you can get in dungeons with a few friends leveling is rather easy.

also their isnt much challenge interms of leveling up due to the fact most players characters dont die in pve.

using 200% exp scrolls in complement to repeating dungeons gets exp rather quickly.

then I guess that is almost impossible for me bcos I don't have any one to play with.....Sad

Aside from running dungeon, is grinding mobs or doing a lot of quest faster?

• A simple suggestion involving adding special dogis to the game that boost your EXP gained by killing mobs. They'd work like EXP scrolls, but unlike those they wouldn't have a time limit. To balance this, they can also impose a speed reduction effect that hinders your movement speed, attack speed, etc. The idea of weighted clothing has been around in Dragon Ball since the early days of the series, so it'd fit perfectly with the game's theme.

Honestly i don't think faster exp is needed considering that dbog's lvling is much faster than any other games.

Actually, this could be a good idea. With the elimination of Multicliente, and the other updates.

The new players will not be able to follow the well-known easy way to level up (Spam UD3 with exp boost in weekends) to get out of the infernal levels (45 - 55).

Therefore, to follow this path you will necessarily have to find a party, or pay someone for the service. (that is not bad at all) :thumbup::thumbup:

• Yeah that can work too. Any penalty can work really.

But this will basically make it become a Powerlvl item, in the sense that most classes who have a hard time lvling will most of the time lack damages.

The most efficient way to use it will be to have someone else kill for you, but that isn't possible without multi client.

And even then, powerlvling is so easy & fast that increasing its speed would be unhealthy.

• pls can you explain how lvling is easy in dbo i only got to lvl 43-44 in 2 days cant seem to get exp faster , i am a solo player

i dont see why is this a problem. in real dbo, it would take you twice as much. and nobody complained, here u take this much time and u say its slow because u see everyone else reaching 60 in few hours, which is normal for people who already farmed / payed to have money in order to do so. The game isn't slow at all, and i agree with the rest of the people who say it already is too easy, to a point that leveling from 1 to 60 isn't even worthy of saying " gz anymore " before u actually reach lv60 lol. Anyways, i like the concept of giving buffs to the player in order to have a exp-increase dogi, definitely feels DragonBall-like and it would definitely be fun to test

• i dont see why is this a problem. in real dbo, it would take you twice as much. and nobody complained, here u take this much time and u say its slow because u see everyone else reaching 60 in few hours, which is normal for people who already farmed / payed to have money in order to do so. The game isn't slow at all, and i agree with the rest of the people who say it already is too easy, to a point that leveling from 1 to 60 isn't even worthy of saying " gz anymore " before u actually reach lv60 lol. Anyways, i like the concept of giving debuffs to the player in order to have a exp-increase dogi, definitely feels DragonBall-like and it would definitely be fun to test

the reason why i asked is bcos i see it a lot on forums ppl saying its ez but never saying they used money and such, so i assumed i was doing something wrong or not playing the game well

• Even though the money is not considered. Players who say it's easy is because they already have experience playing this or some other similar MMORPG. Also, remember what we all did when we just started playing.

We probably did a fighter or turtle without knowing how to gear it and it also took a long time to level up specifically between levels 45 - 55 for the quest that gave little exp. and we didn't have enough patience to farm through the level.

If this is implemented it would be something that new players could take advantage of to make the game more enjoyable. :thumbup::thumbup:

Note: Obviously the exp. of the dogi can not be even 50%, maybe 5 to 15% would be the maximum, so that this can stack with the exp. boost and the weekend event.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!