lvl 70 and bids!

• Here we go I know I'm not the only one to say this but yea... what would have been so hard to put lvl 70 already and open bids and rest I think would have been easier than all those things they doing now about changing so many things...

Do you know why these changes are being implemented? If you are not aware of all the bugs and mechanics abusing happening within DBOG - I suggest you look around the forum abit more before posting.

To answer your question, what would be the point in opening it right now? There are bugs and changes that have to be tested and ironed out before DBOG can make level 70 and endgame content available.

• Endgame content?... Please that was the end of the old dbo and they were planing to add new content and btw. I am aware of most bugs and s but even so solving em all before implementing 70 cap will take forever and people doesnt care about most of the bugs but playing to improve gear wich will endup being useless... Thats why people stops playing and the game is dead already and, with all bugs and stuff pob was still more active then now cuz of cap 70 they had stuff to d ingame so please... And please avoid sugesting when just to pretend something. Thanks.

• Endgame content?... Please that was the end of the old dbo and they were planing to add new content and btw. I am aware of most bugs and s but even so solving em all before implementing 70 cap will take forever and people doesnt care about most of the bugs but playing to improve gear wich will endup being useless... Thats why people stops playing and the game is dead already and, with all bugs and stuff pob was still more active then now cuz of cap 70 they had stuff to d ingame so please... And please avoid sugesting when just to pretend something. Thanks.

First off, half of what you said makes no sense. Secondly, do you know what endgame means? Endgame means final stages of something - so yes, this is the final stage of DBO. Probably the final content we will ever get. Did I say anywhere that they didn't plan on adding new content?

And learn to speak for yourself. Just because you don't care whether the game is bugged to all hell doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't - especially not the staff team, so why on earth would they release it now? Because you told them to? Use your brain.

• Well if for you makes no sense that doesnt means for others wont.. btw I still think is dumb not to add lvl 70 and I can tell you that most of ppl playing think the same...

You sir, make no sense.

Unless cap 70 content, bugs, balance, events, dungeons and even quests, ain't fixed, added and working 100% on DEV server, don't expect that it be published in global server.

Game is super easy, since hit lvl cap 70 is easy, gear up is easy and in less than 1 month you will end up in same situation as game is right now.

Boring to the death aka dead server.

Unless DBOG is adapted to MMO standards, this project is / will be big fail.

That is why everything needs to be fixed, from upgrading system to dungeon system to PVP and events.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well if for you makes no sense that doesnt means for others wont.. btw I still think is dumb not to add lvl 70 and I can tell you that most of ppl playing think the same...

The "most of ppl playing..." you mention are 95% noobs who just suck. They do not understand anything. Their brain is fixed on lvl 70 content. Doesn't matter if glitched or has bugs (which they would loooove to exploit in order to get sh*t within 1 week to feel like ssj god goku 2--omega-drive-maximum 4) People on forums here don't care about those ppl. Don't bother mentioning them.

As you read above, there are very good reasons on why 70 is not out yet. With the changes that will come togethere with the new client, me and some others think, a wipe is needed. And until that matter is not 100% solved, forget the 70 cap cuz it would be for nothing.

If you say you still think they should throw it out as fast as possible, you belong to the 95% of the noobs. And from what i've read in here, you do belong there lol. This Thread makes no sense and is useless. Hope a Mod just closes it since, at the very end, you will still say: "Just add it even if it's bugged, most of ppl want it too. Yolo!"

"most of hte ppl playing" want this game dead with their "ideas" etc. anyways lmao

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Just next quality thread by guy with high IQ and knowledge.

Why you don't want to be clever and understand what ppl telling you, i feel like in last week autism lvl on this forum has been increased, ppl that register this week creating threads/post with fake news and full of bullshit.

Why i feel like most of them are created by Chinese.

• Wow dumb comments everywhere... I was just relating to facts and facts are that the game was more populated even when was more bugged than now, and SumTingWong u probably the only noob here, why so many randoms think they know about dbo...

1. The only dumb comments i see in this Thread, are posted by you.

2. Game was more populated back then cuz it was POB. And yea, ppl exploited bugs at end game dungeons, thus being more active

3. You don't know me enough to judge wether i know a lot or not. Fun fact for you: I started this game in January 2010 on KR server. Been playing since. So i'd say i know some stuff.

Also what BadPicollo wrote! You don't wanna understand. You just wanna see lvl 70. That's all you want. You actively refuse to understand. That's why ppl with knowledge ignore ppl like you. We try, see y'all don't get sh*t aaand ignore you.

Have a good day.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!