Is this Bannable?

• This a poor inocent player withot zeni, multi-client is for poor players that farm for hours for get zeni in the game, without multi-client, only p2w and bots can get good zeni in this game.

bad idea remove multiclient.

It's a good Idea ,the players that are that broke may find a party finally once, also daneos could add an anti-afk or bot system after the new client, where you would have to click on screen 4 random places, therefore it would be too fast for them to react, like every 15min. or smh.It would be funny if they would not surrender even than and would create a machine learning program to beat that system too.. And if u want to farm just create a dw, no need multi client.

• This a poor inocent player withot zeni, multi-client is for poor players that farm for hours for get zeni in the game, without multi-client, only p2w and bots can get good zeni in this game.

hahahahahahaha lmao. This post wins the bullsh*t award.

If you can't make zeni without using multi client, pls just quit the game and play Pokemon on GameBoy or whatever. You would have to be below noob lvl to have a hard time making money without multi client. So low beneath Noob lvl, i dunno what to call that.

People reading this: Don't believe this dude. 100% crap post. As long as you make a PvE character for farming only, you can make zeni. It's just ppl are so lame here they wanna do everything with one main character and refuse to lvl up/gear up a second char for PvE only. And those ppl mostly have Human classes (fighter) who sucks in farming without Majin buffs. So that's the reason why they wanna keep Multi client. No need to read their bullsh*t.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

JAJAJA, you're right. Scam other players and hack accounts should be allowed for poor players.

Better yet, what if we allow the use of bots for poor players so they can have an opportunity without trying so hard.

:whistling::whistling:

• Another thing that should be fixed is option that gets you stuck in ranked arena.

If you accept "YES" to teleport to arena, guy who is matched with you, click fast "NO" you will get bugged.

This one should be fixed asap and Mudosa shop added than retard gambler.

This way you could work for stuffs you need.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Another thing that should be fixed is option that gets you stuck in ranked arena.

If you accept "YES" to teleport to arena, guy who is matched with you, click fast "NO" you will get bugged.

This one should be fixed asap and Mudosa shop added than retard gambler.

This way you could work for stuffs you need.

Crashing at least should be fixed for party's ranked, cuz its really annoying. But then again response from team

• Crashing at least should be fixed for party's ranked, cuz its really annoying. But then again response from team

Omg you just killed me... haha

Still that is my point, while critical bugs ain't near to be fixed, Daneos and people who consume "DBOG Weed", ignore this and talking about new stuffs.

People really think that old client that will be updated with TW features that do not exist in that "new client" will come without any bugs.

Still if it is true that there is no lag on that client and other shits that win10 players experienced then at least something.

I really do not get what people do gain for being dishonest, be honest and straightforward it is only solution and cure for everything.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!