Question About the Game

• Hello Everybody i playing dbog a pretty long time and i want to ask you peoples and admins why are the game dont evolve the super saiyan or any other transformation?. did everyone else think that was be cool if they add super saiyan god and blue and more tranforming?

thanks for the answers :)

• Hello Everybody i playing dbog a pretty long time and i want to ask you peoples and admins why are the game dont evolve the super saiyan or any other transformation?. did everyone else think that was be cool if they add super saiyan god and blue and more tranforming?

thanks for the answers :)

Tbh, I think the game has more priorities such as balancing gameplay first. + It would be unfair to give Humans more transformations, but nothing for Namek/Majin

• Tbh, I think the game has more priorities such as balancing gameplay first. + It would be unfair to give Humans more transformations, but nothing for Namek/Majin

i know but this game is about dragon ball and they try to be most same like the series and this is the super saiyan evolution like super saiyan 2 , 3 , 4 god and blue imagine one of them into the game it will be alot more fun and cool to play with.

they can upgrade the tranformation of majin/namek i think they probably can do something to give this game another Thrills.

• i know but this game is about dragon ball and they try to be most same like the series and this is the super saiyan evolution like super saiyan 2 , 3 , 4 god and blue imagine one of them into the game it will be alot more fun and cool to play with.

they can upgrade the tranformation of majin/namek i think they probably can do something to give this game another Thrills.

Come on man, dont ask for silly things. Have you read the lore of the game? Humans only have a little % of saiyan blood, it wont make not sence at all give them ssj2. ssj3, ss4 (not even cannon) or ssj god.

• i know but this game is about dragon ball and they try to be most same like the series and this is the super saiyan evolution like super saiyan 2 , 3 , 4 god and blue imagine one of them into the game it will be alot more fun and cool to play with.

i actually agree with this point, and am surprised everyone has forgotten about it, including myself. Everyone is treating this game just like any other mmorpg, while the focus should be towards the dragon ball world aspect. I totally understand why, i have had my share of people complaining in the forum already. however, many would be grateful if some effort is being directed to implementing this. be creative, dont just repeat the same mistakes over and expect it to work at some point.

• People just don't want to understand. Go read the DBO story a thousand times so you all understand it.

In DBO the Humans have a low amount of saiyan blood/DNA/Genes (whatever). They are more human than saiyan! That's why they have to wish to unlock SSJ, they suck at getting it natural cuz they are more Human! They will never be able to go past SSJ. It's not possible for them.

Yes it's the Dragon Ball World, but it's the Future! And the future is always different. You are not a Sayian when you play Human class. You are a Human! So don't use that bullsh*t as an excuse for dumb stuff like SSj2 or even more lmao. It's not working!

And no, we can't just ignore or change the story to add that crap. It's the story of DBO after all. So forget SSj2. And forget every other SSj transformation past 2 lmao. Y'all being dumb with this. Go play Xenoverse or whatever.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Some did a story and timeline video of DBO on YouTube, who was it again :/ I'm not against new transformations but also not really for it so I guess I wouldn't care either way but if you have to wish for super saiyan from the dragon I would say SSJ2 and 3 is out of the question due to the fact Shenron can grant any wish as long as it does not exceed the power of his creator so that's what I'm going with.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!