Is the windows 10 stutter glitch EVER gonna be fixed?

• Ive spend hours looking for solutions. I've whitelisted and deactivated all the anti viruses on my pc and nothing. I renamed the movie files and nothing.

However i now know that in order to play this game, you have to downgrade your windows version so it runs properly. F****ng really?

Like honestly, this isnt a new issue. People said that "Theyre working on new client that should elegedly fix it", but that was back in like august. Half a year has passed and people still get this problem. Isn't it a sign that something has to be done about it? I know for certain that it killed any enjoyment i could've had for the game, let alone be stupid enough to spend money on it. This game isnt even worth downgrading windows if thats how much of a mess it is.

• Actually downgrading windows is just an alternate option that was given by one member of the team, so it's just a possible solution at your own risk, nothing from the developmental side. Now as far as "new client" is concerned, it's not here yet. In truth, everything people know about its scheduled release, is "soon". That's all unless you dig in.

Fyi, try not to criticize too much, it's forbidden here.

• I noticed your post about the Windows 10 stutter glitch from four years ago. I understand how frustrating it can be when you encounter issues that impact your gaming experience. While I don't have specific information on whether the glitch has been fixed, I can assure you that Microsoft continuously works on improving their operating systems and addressing known issues. By the way, if you're looking for cheap Windows keys, you might find helpful resources on platforms like Reddit. Some communities often provide discussions and recommendations on where to find affordable Windows keys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!