Crane Hermit - WMAT Solo Champion!

• If we ignore the fact that only Jorge A. Tellez is crying about crane and the next fact that u didn't had any karma/sword on your way then i don't see anything special, also using transformation for get free from skill is not bug even in fakin anime characters were using transformation for get free and it was like that since forever in this game also.

• syren congrats on your win first crane to win at 60 cap.

I would note that you didnt face horrid. if so we both know you would not win with crane.

xiang wasnt really a challenge tbh hes just a stupid +15 sk with no movement speed boots and no cd gear.

the rest of your fights I enjoyed watching and even picked up some tips.

nice stragedy using full ccbd gears to get max cd and spamming freeze likaboss :)

• Yea when people cry about SK due his "ring out" tactic, no one beside Notorious mention about this "STAY THERE, YOU SHALL NOT MOVE" turtle and crane slowdown + KD aka their "ring out" tactic, but hey balance is dope.

Still I didn't see not even one geared vs crane, I guess only DBOG Models are left there too look cute...

PS:  Syren you are b@stard, you sold your soul for that CCBD gear + boxes the way you like it and upgraded ...

Still, you bully them well, haha.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• also using transformation for get free from skill is not bug even in fakin anime characters were using transformation for get free and it was like that since forever in this game also.

Using Super Transformation such as Great Namek, SSJ, Pure Form yep is meant to break free but Kaioken was never the case. There was a bug that some players used a few months back where basically if you timed your Kaioken perfectly just as the stun was going to hit you when you used Kaioken you were immune as if it was a Super Transformation. What made this so broken is you can stack Kaioken so each time you stacked it you were immune for a short time whilst the animation was taking place. As you can see Xiang tried it but didnt know its fixed a while ago :D

Spot on, Everyone knows Crane vs Karma is impossible fight and pretty much is the most unbalanced match up in the entire game. Yes its possible to beat unskilled karma but vs Horrid is impossible might aswell walk out the ring lmao. Isnt meant to be deceiving i just thought why show a fight where it would 1: be boring asf 2: Waste of my time and yours ^^

haha yea many players still are not quite sure what to do vs Crane especially the spirit waves most players dont even know they exist lmao. Obtaining the CC gears were essential and yea the grind for them was unpleasant lmfao not to mention the CC100 Fan... xD

A crane that winning budokai that isn’t sendoku? Yeah I think it time to wipe the server per se and add me to the balance team

I agree a wipe is needed more than anything lmao but only time will tell to see what happens. Once New client is finished myself and the rest of the balance team will continue on balance and im sure we will recruit some more players to expand the overall knowledge of the team.

• lol that sk xaing doesnt even have movement speed boots. thats why he cant move Syren outplayed him with ease it wasnt even a close fight. lmao.....

Spot on, Everyone knows Crane vs Karma is impossible fight and pretty much is the most unbalanced match up in the entire game. Yes its possible to beat unskilled karma but vs Horrid is impossible might aswell walk out the ring lmao. Isnt meant to be deceiving i just thought why show a fight where it would 1: be boring asf 2: Waste of my time and yours ^^

fair enough. Well you pulled something off that isnt a common thing in this game (crane winning budokai) regardless congrats is in order. Correct me if im wrong but this is your 3rd class winning budokai or 2nd? if theres a hall-of-fame for open beta players you would be in it thats for certain

• free win in the final vs superboykaze. many people controled within the seed dojos ,only made this for the people can insult me.

• Why are the ones saying it's nothing special are both garbage Crane players that never won ?

oh oh hahahahaha here we go

I understand if u woul call me garbage after u would win vs me or at least having better equip but i had like 1 budokai try in dbog and my opponent was next to me before i used an skill, when i tried dbog on windows 7 i was feeling like im on speed hack is totaly different game, u can't win shLt when u respawn and youre already dead, or when freeze happen u dont even know who killed u so stfu because youre typical rat who hiding under different names because of own weakness

• So triggered that you had to edit your message twice your brain function so slow that it took you 2 hours to find something to come up with

Legit the cringiest player of this game your disgusting mother should have aborted your fungal infection looking ass

Learn to fücking type properly filthy ass garbage crane player that never won anything you're an eyesore to read fücking autist

That's too much, we can't take it!

e576fbaebe8f6b5ac915b3bdaad06050e9ae73c2_hq.gif

• iirc Syren would be the 2nd crane to win @ 60 cap....the first wasn't recorded but it happened with mizzy and there was a fight where he beat a karma 2-1...congrats though and nice to see cranes showing their skill

with mizzy. no, coringa and boykaze gave free win, and other oponents was a turtles. what its the dificult if all oponents are a turtle or have free win when the oponents is a karma that is imposible for cranes?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!