What class do you think from the bottom of your heart is the better in general at PvE? (Specific what's the good/bad about it)

• What's the better class according to you at PvE? 18

1. Turtle Hermit (9) 50%
    2. (All)Mighty Majin (3) 17%
    3. Dark Warrior (3) 17%
    4. Swordman (1) 6%
    5. Shadow(The Hedgehog) Warrior (1) 6%
    6. Poko Priest (1) 6%
    7. Crane Hermit (0) 0%
    8. Karma Majin (0) 0%
    9. Wonder(ful) Majin (0) 0%
    10. Grand(Torino) Chef Majin (0) 0%
    11. Plasma(ray) Majin (0) 0%
    12. Dende Prist (0) 0%
    13. (The King of)Fighter (0) 0%

Honestly, i'm not sure if there was a thread talking about it before, but, since i'm curious about what the community think. So. . .

Let's start ^^

• Depends on what you mean with PvE. Just regular Farming or also Dungeons?

Regular Farming, for me clearly DW. DW legit can't die at farming lmao. High LP/Def + Heal Skill. Get some CD stuff and Props for more dmg and you're dope. Works without props too.

For Dungeons and sh*t, go with Turtle. Turtle can't take much dmg but they got aoe stun and with good equipment you easily one shot mobs. Especially with Ulti buffs.

Also Ultimate Majin itself is good at farming. They got kinda OP at it.

Plasma Majin is also a nice Option for pure PvE Farming. Has good AoE skills. But the class itself needs to be reworked.

Haven't tried out with other classes. But saw Fighters do Farm easy too these days(with Ulti buffs) since ppl were crying for it. I mean why play a class designed for PvP only for PvP right?

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!