Re podrido de todo

• Viejo, es muy injusto jugar tanto tiempo para que el upgrade solo funcione para los chiteros nada mas, que paja que no le presten atención al juego, mientras sus admins juegan a otro juego, ESA IRONIA TE LA REGALO.

• This is a english section.

Spanish

Pero bueno, la verdad el upgrade no favorece solo a los cheaters. Soy full +12 en varios pjs y no he usado ningun tipo de trampa solo farm y algo de suerte.

Lo otro es que los admins si prestan atencion y daneos se encuentra trabajando en el nuevo cliente, no porque jueguen otra cosa no les interesa el juego, cada quien hace con su tiempo libre lo que quiera.

Saludos

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• I know that the upgrade not only favors the cheaters, I could also go up to +12 but ... I feel that it is unfair nothing else.

I do not argue that everyone does what they want with their time, but for something people leave, and leave

And if they are really working, months ago I see that people ask for the cap70 and nothing happens.

In the same way, I love the game and I will return when I am calm, it was a moment of anger and I wanted to express myself.

Regards!

• I know that the upgrade not only favors the cheaters, I could also go up to +12 but ... I feel that it is unfair nothing else.

I do not argue that everyone does what they want with their time, but for something people leave, and leave

And if they are really working, months ago I see that people ask for the cap70 and nothing happens.

In the same way, I love the game and I will return when I am calm, it was a moment of anger and I wanted to express myself.

Regards!

The upgrade system will be change, Daneos says that the new system is more fair for all us, the people ask about lvl 70 and the informations is here in the forums, If you want in the news you can find a announcement about the new client and in It daneos explain that lvl 70 will be ralease when the bugs in new client will solved.

Regards

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!