This boss event

• Can i ask the staff to do something with those majins appearing randomly after killing mobs? I'm tired of this stupid shit, i died countless of times because of this stupid event and these freezes.

I don't know but can you at least change that majins doesn't attack you automatically after appearing?

• why should they do it? and if you char is so weak that you die at a simple event majin you should change it xD

I dont know, maybe because i mentioned it in my thread? If you like seeing 2 majins at the same time, while fighting against the boss as a fighter, good for you bro, im not masochist. Add these freezes to this situation and you are in deep shit. I would not make this thread if these majin's appearing would be less of a pain in the ass, they are so often that i could make 20 minutes video of compilation of this shit.

• I dont know, maybe because i mentioned it in my thread? If you like seeing 2 majins at the same time, while fighting against the boss as a fighter, good for you bro, im not masochist. Add these freezes to this situation and you are in deep shit. I would not make this thread if these majin's appearing would be less of a pain in the ass, they are so often that i could make 20 minutes video of compilation of this shit.

Maybe you can not understand it now, but someday you will have more experience and you will see that this is not the big deal.

Regards:thumbup:

• Maybe you can not understand it now, but someday you will have more experience and you will see that this is not the big deal.

Regards:thumbup:

Understand that its not that big of a deal? man i've been playing this game since 2012 and this event always have been pain in the ass. Maybe it wouldn't be if not of this freezes every 10 seconds. All im trying to say is that i dont like that the game is forcing me to somewhat participate in this event whether i like it or not. It's just disturbing my gameplay.

• Well, it's a bit sad to think that you've been playing since 2012 and still consider it a great thing.

Try another way, you will see that it is not so difficult.

Where i said that i consider this game as a great thing ? Just because im playing it doesn't mean i consider it as such, so dont make false assumptions, if it's that you mean by saying that. Anyway, why would it be sad, if someone is playing the same game over 8 years whether it's good or not. Are you coming to someone who is for example drawning for 8 years and saying to him that it's sad that he was doing the same thing for over 8 years? Doesn't matter for me if someone is doing the same thing over years just because they have sentiments of some sorts to some thing, or passion. tell me if i understand that correctly, if not, im sorry.

• Where i said that i consider this game as a great thing ? Just because im playing it doesn't mean i consider it as such, so dont make false assumptions, if it's that you mean by saying that. Anyway, why would it be sad, if someone is playing the same game over 8 years whether it's good or not. Are you coming to someone who is for example drawning for 8 years and saying to him that it's sad that he was doing the same thing for over 8 years? Doesn't matter for me if someone is doing the same thing over years just because they have sentiments of some sorts to some thing, or passion. tell me if i understand that correctly, if not, im sorry.

I apologize if I do not explain myself correctly, but when I say "this is not the big deal", I mean having to deal with majins as you explain in your problem.

I do not mean anything else. Maybe you can re-read, what i say and see it that way.

And when I said it's a little sad that you've been playing since 2012 and this "problem keeps bothering you "I was referring to that, the problem you have with
    the Majins, and like I said, if you still have problems with this," Try another way , you will see that it is not so difficult. "

Iknow you will know how to deal with this.

Regards:thumbup::thumbup:

• Man you don't need to apologize, i should be. Im sorry again because i did missunderstand and make fool of myself. So best of luck to you.

• I think you are seeing these in the wrong way, they are a permanent constant event. These majins give you a LP and EP buff for a while and also give you some Silver Coins that you can later trade in after Global Boss event. They are pretty weak, and usually requires barely 2 attacks to kill them. For me they are helpful when farming, as their damage is quite trash and their buff is really helpful while its healing me during combat, if you see one of them spawning when you are about to die, feel free to dash away and survive. They are not going to be removed.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• Theres a reason why there is more farming spots while the boss event is in progress than when it isn’t . The LP/EP buff is very op compared to how weak the majins and since the majins don’t spawm during the global event, many do not farm because they will die or be forced to use pots without that lp/ep buff. Either way, you play slower.

Never Forget - They aren’t strong, you are just weak.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!