Fighter Build

• RafaKehl.

Needles alone are enough to one shot everything in game, just need right gear.
    Plus stormstrike is ok at lvl 1 since you won't really use them, 2 needles have low CD plus wolf fang fist... Trust me on that.

Opening Roar is must if you want KD, since when you stun them you want fast to charge up and with roar maxed you charge RP ball in few sec.
    Plus when you buff yourself, let them touch you a bit and you have RP ball ready aka KD.

Figters were speed based and critic based.
    If you go only for one, you won't be good enough for anything.
    Speed, Critic power and KD's are good, plus I think you want this long range KD for Dojo wars too and PVE.

Might - it gives you same stats everytime.
    S.Roar - gives you stats based on default/original stats you have and more you upgrade weapons, higher it will give.

Simple put, S.Roar will pull more power than might, every time and since you will use thunder, you want that auto attack power high plus high critics when you make them.

• http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060130410110010110104110100405001151144101114510100

You can go this one, if you want to keep those long range low cast time KD's.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Still if you want power and farm with big bang, killing mobs then go this.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060030410104010100104010000405001151144101114510100

Since prepared for roar gives you power and use weapons % eng. critic dmg.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Still I suggest you too keep your char physical, since fighter isn't turtle lol.
    Unless speed gets nerfed, you would use this one or like this.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060130410110010100104010000405001151144100114500500

Mostly, good CD gear that allows you to spam Thunder and speed weapons is all you need really.

• I want those moves just for fun... I saw that I can KD with Big Bang, so I can use it instead of Kamehameha, can't I?

The RP buff just dont seems to be necessary, do you have any comparation between it LVL 1 and 3?

And, besides that, I think that, for solo budokai, more than one KD is not necessary, as I can burst him down OR KD him out...

J85gP3c.png
    First VIP Closed Beta Test DBO Taiwan - I WENT!!! :thumbup:

• I want those moves just for fun... I saw that I can KD with Big Bang, so I can use it instead of Kamehameha, can't I?

The RP buff just dont seems to be necessary, do you have any comparation between it LVL 1 and 3?

And, besides that, I think that, for solo budokai, more than one KD is not necessary, as I can burst him down OR KD him out...

Those MA Energy attacks have almost none charge time, while final flash and big bang have.
    When you use final flash and big bang, you will be stationary for 2-3 sec, that is enough time that someone stun you and that is why no one use them in PVP, only PVE.

Mate one more, I give you those builds and you make build you think that is "right" for your play style. Have fun! :D

• Thanks man!
    One of your builds are amazing for 1v1, I'll use it when i want to win budokai, but for fun I'll use mine with my forfun moves :)

But i forgot, can we reset skills without using cash? Never reseted before...

J85gP3c.png

• Thanks man!
    One of your builds are amazing for 1v1, I'll use it when i want to win budokai, but for fun I'll use mine with my forfun moves :)

But i forgot, can we reset skills without using cash? Never reseted before...

I am glad to help and about skill reset, that you need to ask Daneos, it is his free will.

• You can stat reset at any point before level 30 at any of the Master NPCs found in most towns. It costs Zeni but doesn't require premium currency. It is only after level 30 that you need the skill reset books. The best option is to look up a good build before you even begin levelling your character if you don't want to just freestyle your character

• I was thinking to switch between builds to do Budokai and PvE... Probably it will be paid with premium currency, so i will think and choose between the builds before getting to LVL 30...

J85gP3c.png