Request release level 65

• I am very aware that new customers are coming soon but there are still many problems to solve after releasing new customers. It is absolutely impossible to open level 70 immediately. So I think we can open level 65 first. This does not have much impact on the current game. At least most players can There are things to do first upgrade

• I am very aware that new customers are coming soon but there are still many problems to solve after releasing new customers. It is absolutely impossible to open level 70 immediately. So I think we can open level 65 first. This does not have much impact on the current game. At least most players can There are things to do first upgrade

2019~2029.....LV65

LV70 .........2039

很難了

I get what you mean, but I think implementing a new patch would simply distract from the New Client. Let's say the cap is 65 and then the New Client drops, 70 cap would be right around the corner assuming any bugs pop up will have be fixed before its release so not only will it have been a distraction, but it will have been short-lived and a pointless period of burning resources.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!