DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• Greetings, i'm exited towards the new client.

Release date?

and
    Will there be a wipe?

Go ahead and call it a sin, i don't mind being a sinner... It's not about Gods or mortals. You're the incarnation of the ultimate injustice, I'll eliminate you to build a new world, i'll be a sinner so that the universe can finally be covered with innocents.

b275c7996bcf68a1cc2f0170a27da0b27cd438b9_hq.gif

• For me these threads looks like you guys trying to buy more time and keep community alive im sure that daneos is late and this is just next thread about same thing without any real news give us rease date, 10 days left until your meme winter 2018 ends waiting until last day or more will be mistake.

• Only Karma/Buffer/Poko/Dende can find party for end game PvE fast and easily, this leaves most other classes left in the dust. Will this be fixed with new client? I really enjoyed how every class could find party in PvE during 45/55 cap and would like to see that with the new client in 70 cap.

• (BR) Legal, novo cliente, novas coisas, muito bom. Mas, e oque agente ja tem? O que ja gastamos? voces contabilizam os gastos de todos? Por que vai ser muito zeni e cash a se devolver. Se devolverem. E tem mais. Isso e um novo cliente mesmo? Ou so mais um reset? Por que e o que esta parecendo.

• So ...

- We don't have any release date
    - We should play on a dev server to test the new client

- No information about wipe or not

A lot of lines in the post, but no valuable or new information.
    Gg Wp, keep going

^

This. xD

I assume we can stil play with current client while new client is in testing by players. Makes sense. Just writing it so ppl are 100% sure to understand xD

Ofc we saw in that Thread of Daneos on what's gonna be added and what's planned + many other suggestions of the ppl here (some are really good). So i can't really ask anything on this Thread here. We know what's gonna get changed so f*ck it. Whhops, got a question: The new client we'll download and test on, it will be the same that will get used once test is done right? Or will we need to download another new client? xD

And this....i quote:

"It may be that some systems will change, such as the upgrade system, the craft system, among others. I'd like to remind you that thanks to the new client, there will be a lot of possibilitys to add new content."

Dunno why but i smell a major f*ckup or a major change that many will not like come onto us lmao. Especially the second part literally foreshadows what i'm smelling xD

I see a possible major f*ck up and the excuse is "I'd like to remind you that thanks to the new client, there will be a lot of possibilitys to add new content." to justify the f*ck up. Or something else that will go terribly wrong once it's officially released...Anyone else got a weird feel about that part?

Edit:

P.S.: It's also 100% safe to say that not all bugs will be reported by players. Some will find few bugs and hope no one finds out so they can use it once it's official. I'd like to say the following to those ppl, who i'm sure already are planning that kind of crap...: F*CK YOU. Other good ppl that want a good game and I will find the crap you try to hide! :*

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• For me these threads looks like you guys trying to buy more time and keep community alive im sure that daneos is late and this is just next thread about same thing without any real news give us rease date, 10 days left until your meme winter 2018 ends waiting until last day or more will be mistake.

So ...

- We don't have any release date

- No information about wipe or not

A lot of lines in the post, but no valuable or new information.
    Gg Wp, keep going

Hi,

I don't specified a particular day because Daneos will not be at home and he doesn't know yet when he will return. But probably the day 20 - 23. We will confirm the day in a few days. Otherwise I would have to announce it about 3 days before the release, so it would not make any sense.

Do you think it would be a good option to test the new client on the normal server? Think about it...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!