DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• Hello DBO G Community,

Here you can ask about all the things that you may doubt or want to know about the new client and we can discuss it together. If you want to ask any question or leave your opinions, please do it in a civilized way.

Suggestion : End the talks of a wipe. I don’t think its fair to player base to have them devote their time into this game when the possibility of a wipe is still swirling around.

- I know Team Leader said there will not be a wipe on a thread BUT many staff have still said that there is a possibility and nothing is for sure. This leads to suspicion that a wipe could happen.

- End the Wipe Talks. Announce once and for all if there is a wipe or not.

• Agreed, I spent a lot of hours in this game, also supported it with cash, I would hate it if there's a wipe. Development team always said that won't have wipe after open beta fase, so, keep your word, end of history.

First of all, if you supported the game with cash it would be refunded in the form of CP (If the game was ever to be wiped).

Secondly, things have changed. A LOT. Are you not aware of the ludicrous state the game is in? There is a severe lack of players, the economy has been damaged by several calamities, and there is illegal trade and means of exploitation running rampant over what little remains of a player-base. Quite a vast amount of the player-base are aware of this, and because of this people want a wipe. For a fresh start - one without botters, exploits and glitches; it's not like people are asking for a wipe for no reason. What better time than with the release of the New Client? The thread even has a gif saying DBOG 2.0 - seems like a perfect opportunity to me.

And just because I feel like being petty: It's a 'phase' not a 'fase' and the idiom is 'end of story' not 'end of history'.

^^

• It doesn’t matter what points you make about a wipe. It was promised there would be no more wipes which led to the security of players to feel safe playing the game knowing that they wouldn’t have their things lost.

- Wiping the game would lead to distrust and a reasons to believe that many wipes could happen down the line. Now idk about you but I rather not invest my time in something that will be wiped.

- Wiping the game is also unfair to many of the players that have to deal with their items being wiped because of mistakes that the staff of this game have made. Why should i, a player, have to have my items wiped because the staff/devs could not fix many of the bugs of the past.

• It doesn’t matter what points you make about a wipe. It was promised there would be no more wipes which led to the security of players to feel safe playing the game knowing that they wouldn’t have their things lost.

- Wiping the game would lead to distrust and a reasons to believe that many wipes could happen down the line. Now idk about you but I rather not invest my time in something that will be wiped.

- Wiping the game is also unfair to many of the players that have to deal with their items being wiped because of mistakes that the staff of this game have made. Why should i, a player, have to have my items wiped because the staff/devs could not fix many of the bugs of the past.

Because it's a private server

• Im not starting a new character from 0 again, not now, and not when the new version of this boring game collapses because of the same problems again.

there is no reason to trust on Daneos if he cant keep his most important promise, and there is even less reason to trust he can keep this "new" version free of hacks and all the problems the current version has.

• En hi again. .. please someone tell me what is going to do the people Who donated for this game ?someone bring back the money donated ? Please hardlook or daneos tell me what is going to do....lot of people spended Muchas money from that game ....

Tfor Your answer

There is no official plans for a wipe as of yet. And if it did happen, you would get your money back in the form of Cash Points so don't worry about that.

Ofc for ppl who do not want a wipe, no points matter. We all know that. And i understand why you and others wouldn't want a wipe. We get it. Same thing would happen to us, who want a wipe. You guys seem to forget that i think... I myself don't want to start over. But seeing the game as it is, it needs a wipe 100%. The game right now sucks hard. New Client won't save it. It's actually the best chance to make a wipe to enjoy the game with all new changes and all the changes in the future.

If lvl 70 gets added now, ppl will simply rush to 70, spam dungeons thanks to brain dead atk speed, many classes will be left out once again, they will spam thousands of boxes on everything to get whatever they need by just standing around. Aaaaand within 3 Months, the game sucks even more. I know some players who have thousands of boxes which is f*cked up² to me. That's unnormal af! Then we have ppl who duplicated crap, used bots to generate money/tokens etc. to sum up: ingame got raped and it will never recover at this point. Unless you do a wipe.

And since players of this community will be doing the new client test to find bugs, you can be 100% sure that they will not report every single bug. Some will find a bug, not report it, hope no one else finds it and then when it makes it through into official start of new client, they will exploit that bug. You can be 100% sure that this will happen cuz ppl in this community are toxic f*ckers. That's one more reason for me to wipe. If they happen to pull that off, you will see right away which player is doing that bug exploit. Then ban their account. No discussion.

Went off topic here but had to show you what the game looks like. If you can't see how f*cked up the game is atm, then i can't help you. Ofc the wipe thing is not sure to happen. AND YES we know they said no more wipe after last one but let's be honest, many ppl here including me knew damn well that we would need another wipe lmao. Especially when the game started after wipe hahahaha. The game got f*cked right after last wipe and it didn't stop since then. The result: The DBO we have now.

P.S.: A wipe is only useful when Danoes puts up good protection. It was said Daneos will have better control with new client so i expect better protection. If he can't even do that, forget the wipe. It won't solve crap cuz ppl will do the same thing again and we end up having a bad game once more. To me, this would be it for this game tbh....End.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Wow I am stunned at how spoiled this community is.
    Have any of you whiners ever tried reverse engineering bit-by-bit a client/server that you do not have any source code for ?

This game had severe design problems from the start that are NOT trivial to fix. They require server/client changes through reverse engineering.

Do you have ANY idea how hard is that ? It is way BEYOND just flipping switches and changing numbers in a database.

People are whining for "having to test in a test server" and for "not delivering what I deserve, waaahh" ... ffs

Spoiled pieces of s!@#.

• Eno Lo de ahorita el nivel 60 todo el zeni los dogis el tiempo se va borrar ?

In this section you need write in English and no, the characters don't will wipe. For more information read this: https://forum.dboglobal.to/new…-new-client-release-date/

Regards

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!