DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• It ain't like that and you know it. You are just being dramatic.

Just watch. Another bug will come out to ruin the economy and give other players an advantage and you will cry out to Daneos to wipe the game again and again. Theres no actual proof the game dies at 70 cap but speculation from players like you. I could pull up many bugs in other games that have given players an advantage but a wipe is the last thing on their mind.

• Just watch. Another bug will come out to ruin the economy and give other players an advantage and you will cry out to Daneos to wipe the game again and again. Theres no actual proof the game dies at 70 cap but speculation from players like you. I could pull up many bugs in other games that have given players an advantage but a wipe is the last thing on their mind.

The damage has ALREADY been done. We don't want some random wipe; we want one once the precautions have been put in place. This could be anything like:

- Anticheat system

- Thorough testing of the new client to remove any new bugs

- Regular backups so that they wont have to do a future wipe

And what do you mean 'no actual proof'? THERE ARE ALREADY NO PLAYERS ONLINE.

Face reality; you wanted a wipe in the beginning but changed your mind because you got yourself a Kid Budokai aura and grinded for some gear. So what? That doesn't take away from the issues the rest of the server has. It doesn't revolve around you.

If you just don't want to lose your character - admit it - there is nothing wrong with that.

• 1. Funny how you can ignore 99% of what i said after i got kid budo and “grinded for some gear” lol. Next Time Don’t forget to mention the part where I said I wanted a wipe so my friends could come back and so i can meet new people and play more of the group content while leveling BUT (All caps since you cant read well) I don’t want a wipe because I don’t want to lose the stuff I spent months getting.

2. Since you can’t read, I said there isn’t proof that the game dies at 70 cap. You said there is proof now but last time i checked, we are at 60 cap, right? For all we know, 70 cap could be the one saving the game but like i said no one will know(100%) because 70 cap isn’t here. All you can do is just find things to support why it will die and vice versa, people can find things to support why it won’t die.

If you can’t read - admit it - theres nothing wrong with that.

• Just watch. Another bug will come out to ruin the economy and give other players an advantage and you will cry out to Daneos to wipe the game again and again. Theres no actual proof the game dies at 70 cap but speculation from players like you. I could pull up many bugs in other games that have given players an advantage but a wipe is the last thing on their mind.

The only one crying here out loud is you and about something that ain't even right to happen, so I suggest to you calm down.

Also, a good part of the community wants it, and with reason. They aren't thinking about the items or characters that will be lost, but in how it will benefit IF it comes with better security and some more to prevent the state that DBO is now to happen again. You only see it as a 'progress erase', which is wrong.

• The only one crying here out loud is you and about something that ain't even right to happen, so I suggest to you calm down.

Also, a good part of the community wants it, and with reason. They aren't thinking about the items or characters that will be lost, but in how it will benefit IF it comes with better security and some more to prevent the state that DBO is now to happen again. You only see it as a 'progress erase', which is wrong.

Seeing it as progress erase isn’t wrong because a wipe will... erase my progress lol. And again you have no proof that the release of 70 cap won’t be able to save the game. Just speculation. Build a time machine, take a picture of the game when 70 cap is out, and post here

• Seeing it as progress erase isn’t wrong because a wipe will... erase my progress lol. And again you have no proof that the release of 70 cap won’t be able to save the game. Just speculation. Build a time machine, take a picture of the game when 70 cap is out, and post here

But you are sure that the game will be better at 70 cap right? Or also just speculations? Build a time machine, take a picture of the game when 70 cap is out, and post here and show us that it's good...

70 cap will suck just like now. The difference is: People are lvl 70, using lvl 70 stuff. And end game content. Which will suck hard since many ppl have lots of boxes. Some even thousands. They will need like 10-15 runs and they'll be done with equipment. Throw boxes in here and there and done. Welcome back to boredom + the game sucks even harder.

Will lvl 70 bring back some players, Yes. Will it make the game good again, No. It's just numbers. LvL 70 is not a magical cap that solves all problems. People who did fishy crap up until now will use whatever they got out of it to have an easier time at lvl 70.

We say wipe now with the release of new client so ppl like you don't cry even harder after gearing up at lvl 70 only to see how f*cked up the game still is. Would be even a bigger waste of time in my opinion.

The new client with the new features, and the features in future should bring back enough ppl. But those ppl will find a f*cked up DBO, play a little then leave again. That's what will happen. Wipe with new client release ONLY when Daneos can show some protection against bug exploit or crap like duplicating etc. If not, this game is done few months after lvl 70 got added...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Only people crying are the ones for wipe. And all of it is speculation whether i agree or disagree. Next time , take the time to read and then comprehend what i said because i said this already.

• omg they say "no wipes after 1-3-2018" so can you pls stop talking about that this is a feedback and discussion thread about the new client/test version not about delete 1 year of time that players put in this game.....

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!