DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• omg they say "no wipes after 1-3-2018" so can you pls stop talking about that this is a feedback and discussion thread about the new client/test version not about delete 1 year of time that players put in this game.....

at this point the staff is already considering the wipe tho, it's not an illusion anymore

• I've been reading though your stupid comments on this post, are you that f**king lifeless that you have no issues levelling your characters from scratch again if there is a wipe? Well guess what, people here do and if there's a wipe we won't be returning to this piece of shit game considering the fact that they are also removing multi-clients feature from the game.

image0.png?width=246&height=533

there are more players asking for wipe than those who don't want a wipe

• omg they say "no wipes after 1-3-2018" so can you pls stop talking about that this is a feedback and discussion thread about the new client/test version not about delete 1 year of time that players put in this game.....

Why do you guys try so hard to pin point that argument? They said no more wipe, yea we know what they said. But that was before the game got ruined....Daneos also said no more upgrade tickets in DBOG and we all saw the reward from Honey Bee Event the first time they introduced it lmao. Going by that logic, DBOG will never get a wipe no matter what happens lol. That's the death of DBOG. No matter what crap happens, no more wipe :) GG. Gud Game. Very wow.

When they wrote "no more wipe" they didn't know how the game would end up. At 45 cap is was already sure that the game would need another wipe lmao. You guys who are against the wipe are just being selfish. I understand that you don't wanna start over. People who want a wipe don't really want it too. But we see how bad the game is and still want it. The new client will not solve the problems we have now. LvL 70 also won't solve it. The damage done to the game so far is too big. Can't fix that crap with changes and updates. It needs a wipe to start fresh with the new client and its new features.

As i mentioned many times, a wipe only when Daneos can secure the game. If not, then it makes no sense to keep playing a sh*t game like DBOG is right now.

If they wipe, some ppl will leave. But at the same time we could gain players back. There are many that check out this Forum but don't play anymore. If we wipe, those ppl could come back and play actively again since it's a fresh new start. The people leaving would be the selfish ones. No community needs ppl like that. Let them go lol. And i'm sure they would still play, at least some of them.

Little dramatic kids here geeeez...;(

This game is not what it was. We need to turn it back into a grinding game. Make boxes harder to get or better, remove them from the game (won't happen ahhah). You want stuff like weapons with good stats? Grind/Spam the dungeons. No boxing sh*t.

Add break option again. Make white stone drop harder together with with green/purple stones. GRIND!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• This game is ruined over and over again.

Is a free to play, but also a pay to win.

Sure, you can achieve all those things without cash, but then, It'll take a lot of time and effort. I'm sure people don't mind that... But how many times did this happen? 3... 4 times?

Also 50% people who play this game are underage. What does that mean? They don't have access to credit cards or money they can't spend freely on this or any game. Plus You don't lvl up by just watching your character. Time is the issue. And people wasted enought time on this.

IT IS a game and of course, nobody forces you to play it. I been hyped for this one since 2011 and I continued playing when I don't have other responsabilities.

The wipe will solve the problems you say, for how long? People who cheat, who abuse bugs, who keep making the game worse won't stop, because that's why they are here for. Effort is not a word for them, the easy way is the only way.

• we can try to make this game be for seasons, every year the game is reset and the classes modified and balanced, just like in games like league of legends, because let's agree that 1 year is enough for you to stay strong fight budokai dojo etc ... the game gets annoying after you do everything in it, then resetting each year causes you to choose another class to be main in the next year; That's just an idea that might be cool.

• we can try to make this game be for seasons, every year the game is reset and the classes modified and balanced, just like in games like league of legends, because let's agree that 1 year is enough for you to stay strong fight budokai dojo etc ... the game gets annoying after you do everything in it, then resetting each year causes you to choose another class to be main in the next year; That's just an idea that might be cool.

xD , yeah ofc , league of legend is an mmo now , yeah ofc let's loose all the stuff we gained from 8 mouths grindling and start a new chare why not , smh .

Ok sorry but you are retardet , of course, it is obvious that if a wipe will happen Daneos will increase the game security with the new client , we can tho start with a new fresh base , with the players who will join and others who will come back .Agree 90% with Smugting, but i don't agree with giving back the borken option , i stay on my point that the RNG must be deleted and be remplaced with a rank system , if you need i will quote my other message in the new upgrade system topic ^^

• xD , yeah ofc , league of legend is an mmo now , yeah ofc let's loose all the stuff we gained from 8 mouths grindling and start a new chare why not , smh .

Ok sorry but you are retardet , of course, it is obvious that if a wipe will happen Daneos will increase the game security with the new client , we can tho start with a new fresh base , with the players who will join and others who will come back .Agree 90% with Smugting, but i don't agree with giving back the borken option , i stay on my point that the RNG must be deleted and be remplaced with a rank system , if you need i will quote my other message in the new upgrade system topic ^^

Server wipe is for retarded newbie people, meanwhile, True players are going through all the shit only to get the efforts ruined by the democracy of an Playass dumb retarded who wants a wipe, because mediocrity

• Server wipe is for retarded newbie people, meanwhile, True players are going through all the shit only to get the efforts ruined by the democracy of an Playass dumb retarded who wants a wipe, because mediocrity

I m sur that i m more stuffed then 99.99% of the people you talking about even you drama boi , a wipe is necessary or ok i don t care go play a game with chinas with their 25 acc + 15 izi and don't cry when they bash kill you . Maybe you are one of this people who bug etc so you don't realy mind a wipe :/

• I m sur that i m more stuffed then 99.99% of the people you talking about even you drama boi , a wipe is necessary or ok i don t care go play a game with chinas with their 25 acc + 15 izi and don't cry when they bash kill you . Maybe you are one of this people who bug etc so you don't realy mind a wipe :/

aheuaheua u makes me laugh, u are try acusing me beause u have no arguments, and if before much time before players are using bugs now the new ones will start better than others, with cash reward from the old cash system. so it cames only to downgrade the free players lvl 60 chars and teir things while a other bunch of new people can spend accumulated cash and beggin Overpowered, while me a total free player has to the swallow it dry, with 2 lv 60 chars and rising a new one playing all alone and all erased.

• I would like to see a statement from the team about speculation regarding a possible reset on the server! I know that so far this subject is only debated between players who agree and disagree. I do not want keep playing knowing that the time invested in the character will be thrown away.

• I would like to see a statement from the team about speculation regarding a possible reset on the server! I know that so far this subject is only debated between players who agree and disagree. I do not want keep playing knowing that the time invested in the character will be thrown away.

Same but if it makes you feel better, the announcment/poll, if any, will come very soon because the wipe, if there is one, has to come basically at launch of 70 cap. I suggest probably taking a break or not investing much time until march ends.

• Same but if it makes you feel better, the announcment/poll, if any, will come very soon because the wipe, if there is one, has to come basically at launch of 70 cap. I suggest probably taking a break or not investing much time until march ends.

I've been doing that since January :^, could see this coming from a mile away.

• I've been doing that since January :^, could see this coming from a mile away.

Amateur...been doing that since November...

Literally logged in 2 days ago the first time since November hahahahahaha. Daaamn this game is so f*cked up. AH has so many high upgraded crap. And the prices are ridiculous. Economy is pretty much dead to me. No one from my Friendslist is playing which is sad af...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• When I read these retarded reasons not to wipe, I mean there aint any arguments people just say "I don't want to level again", please this MMO is like the easiest one I've ever played and I played a lot of MMOs. Literally you can easily level only problem is 45-55 but u can easily find party for ud3 or grind if you a PVE class, so idk why these annoying kids still complaining and saying "if wipe happens I quit", cool give wipe we won't miss u.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!