DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• Amateur...been doing that since November...

Literally logged in 2 days ago the first time since November hahahahahaha. Daaamn this game is so f*cked up. AH has so many high upgraded crap. And the prices are ridiculous. Economy is pretty much dead to me. No one from my Friendslist is playing which is sad af...

Damn I should have gotten off earlier then. And that's hella true lol. My guild was all hype in the beginning too, such a shame.

• When I read these retarded reasons not to wipe, I mean there aint any arguments people just say "I don't want to level again", please this MMO is like the easiest one I've ever played and I played a lot of MMOs. Literally you can easily level only problem is 45-55 but u can easily find party for ud3 or grind if you a PVE class, so idk why these annoying kids still complaining and saying "if wipe happens I quit", cool give wipe we won't miss u.

50-55*

• with the changes going to happen i can see a lot more interest in late game (especially with the achievement, daily login reward and rewards towards farming). Not really sure about those new properties mechanic but we'll only see it when the new client and changes will be released for testing.

What would be really neat are in game dailies/weeklies to get rewarded with an extra daily spin ticket or those boss cards if it gets released. Dailies would be like killing mobs your lvl or doing certain a certain dungeon/tmq at your lvl. weekly would belike where you need to do 5 times 1 daily at least to get the weekly reward or dungeons/TMQ on hard difficulty or get through perliminary round in budokai.

What I really will be curious about is how much the daily player base will drop down to when the ability to do multiclienting is going to be removed. Gonna be like half the player base no doubt :p,

sincerely,

Jon

• Only respect the opinion of the ones who don't wanna a wipe, imagine get 60lv without cheating while we wait the 70 cap to play again we create other char and go, and wait, and again.... so it is confirmed it will come and u got the server wipe....yeah with college and all so it is over... pff all efforts, man if you don't care about your acc ok, but i care about mine, so my side is just more fair

• I'm against the wipe and as many others i don't care about losing my characters at all, i currently have 6 and had 7 in pre open, i lost billions in pre open but that's fine because i knew that the wipe was needed, is easy to missunderstand because of lazyness at reading or because people tend to ignore facts that are inconveniences to their arguments,

You and others that keep repeating the same argument and try to put everyone against the wipe under the "i don't want to level up again" argument are either being ignorants or just trying to misinform, there are plenty of reasons to be against a general wipe.

1) A wipe will clean the game from the excesive amount of +15 items, level 70 items and the game economy would improve a lot, prices go normal and everyone will have a chance of playing in a fair terrain

R; I would like that everything was so simple except that free players will lose everything, cashers will have their cp back, cp that they already used and of course they will start with a huge advantage, so no, no fair terrain, also the economy will declive again in a few months or one year. We'll be entering in level 70 cap so the items wont work aswell as they did back in 60 cap, it's quite late for it.

2) Daneos will implement a perfect security and the new client won't have any failures so cheaters are gone for good.

R: This is for real?, i respect the fact that you trust in one person working alone, but according to you this guy will be able to do what big mmorpg couldn't do..., cheaters will probably find another way to break the game because they don't just walk and say ahhh a bug!, they spend time to find them and we will probably have this conversation one or two years later, i hope no tho.

Now, they could simple track every the level 70 and level 60 cheated items and delete them but this is hard and the correct way to do it, so better delete everything as is easier, i also heard that a mod was giving free weapons and armor for her/his friends, so what about these problems?, instead of giving reasonable solutions you guys want a general wipe :rolleyes:.

This is probably the more convenient for you, i bet that a lot of you don't currently play so a wipe would give you a fresh start and the chance to expend your cp in a better and productive way.

I do think that they should wipe something but not in general, just level 70 items + cheated items and kick any corrupt mod.

A real wipe would be one without cp return, free users spend more time than cashers so why should return money that was already used twice? the only reason i can think of is that would be immoral to not give it back but beside of that everyone should sacrifice something.

• my opinion is like that of some people up:

1: wipe.

2: no cash return.

3: Do not make the same ridiculous mistakes from people on staff, do whatever they want with items, spoiling the "all" game shit.

4: See the community suggestion and see what most prefer, and think of implementing, or use as a more viable possibility, because who plays the game is who is wasting time in this forum exposing the opinion.

• my opinion is like that of some people up:

1: wipe.

2: no cash return.

3: Do not make the same ridiculous mistakes from people on staff, do whatever they want with items, spoiling the "all" game shit.

4: See the community suggestion and see what most prefer, and think of implementing, or use as a more viable possibility, because who plays the game is who is wasting time in this forum exposing the opinion.

wipe with no cash points return is absolute money scam and robbery and Daneos would never even think of taking people's cash and whip their characters entirely. Because he knows if that happens, all the cash users who fund this game will say bye bye and go jump to the next game in the blink of an eye. How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either? So do you expect them to pay money again? What a joke.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!