DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• wipe with no cash points return is absolute money scam and robbery and Daneos would never even think of taking people's cash and whip their characters entirely. Because he knows if that happens, all the cash users who fund this game will say bye bye and go jump to the next game in the blink of an eye. How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either? So do you expect them to pay money again? What a joke.

Its a ‘Private Server’ right? If the game were to die, you could say the same thing.

• This is why i say “you can’t read” because most of the people against the wipe have said little to nothing about leveling being hard. Whatever you say, Leveling 1-60 Is Boring , Can be Expensive, and Boring Again. No one has mentioned anything about igns (except for me on discord and i want my ign. Wipe or not. Most people don’t have cringy igns)

All of you wipe supporters? Why do you like to generalize like that... i actually don't understand. Do you have brain dysfunction or can't realize that we are all different people with different opinions on different matters?

Even i specifically said "most of them" on my post, because i do not think everyone that is against a wipe thinks in that way.

In the end, I didn’t say something false. Your a wipe supporter and i simply said he was talking to wipe supporters in general. He said more than 1 point for having no full wipe...if you read it. Btw your insults such as “brain dysfunction” just show the kind of person you are.

• Its a ‘Private Server’ right? If the game were to die, you could say the same thing.

No, it's not the same thing. Any game eventually dies and that's totally acceptable, but what's unacceptable is doing complete removal of all cash points that people paid for and start fresh! Free users obviously would love that and I am a free user as well but the game must be funded by those cash spenders to survive and that suggestion is not good. Of course I don't mind removal of all characters and start fresh but every one gets back the cash points they paid for is fair deal. Thats what happened when open beta started. Every one got back their cp to start fresh.

• No, it's not the same thing. Any game eventually dies and that's totally acceptable, but what's unacceptable is doing complete removal of all cash points that people paid for and start fresh! Free users obviously would love that and I am a free user as well but the game must be funded by those cash spenders to survive and that suggestion is not good. Of course I don't mind removal of all characters and start fresh but every one gets back the cash points they paid for is fair deal. Thats what happened when open beta started. Every one got back their cp to start fresh.

Then don’t start fresh.

• wipe with no cash points return is absolute money scam and robbery and Daneos would never even think of taking people's cash and whip their characters entirely. Because he knows if that happens, all the cash users who fund this game will say bye bye and go jump to the next game in the blink of an eye. How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either? So do you expect them to pay money again? What a joke.

auehauehau if u think like this u can't be in favor of a server wipe, "

How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either?" and what about the time spent for the free players ? "How can you even think of such a thing?" realy ? u don't got it ? What a joke. u sound like a player mad for advantages. so the free players F!@# and the cash players grow stronger and take the place of people who exploit the bugs and are the alleged reason for a wipe yeaaah after that, the majority reach 70cap and the game don't receive any new update, the players go out again and it ruins the economy, meanwhile in the forum a new wipe is organized. Anybody will not play in a instable server like this.

• auehauehau if u think like this u can't be in favor of a server wipe, "

How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either?" and what about the time spent for the free players ? "How can you even think of such a thing?" realy ? u don't got it ? What a joke. u sound like a player mad for advantages. so the free players F!@# and the cash players grow stronger and take the place of people who exploit the bugs and are the alleged reason for a wipe yeaaah after that, the majority reach 70cap and the game don't receive any new update, the players go out again and in the forum a new wipe is organized, anybody will not play in a instable server like this.

non English players rate has grown drastically in this game that I can't even comprehend anything of what you say. So I don't know what you're talking about.

• No podemos eliminar nuestras cuentas nuevamente tanto tiempo invertido horas como horas jugando para que nos los borren así nada más si ya habían dicho que era la Beta está bien lo que están haciendo pero no pueden borar nuestro personaje ese tiempo tantas horas jugando no se recupera

• Dear DBO team. Always thankful for your hard work!

I am very happy to hear that new client is finally coming!!!! So excited. Hopefully the test server will be completed soon and we will be able to use the new client in official game.

I wil try to support you on finding bugs in the test server.

Related to that, I have some questions.

1. When you say that we need to install new client you mean that we need to install a new game apart from the currently active one? (Sorry I'm a computer "knowledge lacking")

2. I am hearing many claims about reset, and even though you already posted that no reset would ever happen after the official launch, I would like to clarify this point (from the DBO TEAM NOT FROM RANDOM PLAYERS).

3. One suggestion, I already made a post about this, is to make range of mob casting attacks visible. I am saying this because I always get hit by the casting attack no matrer how far I escape while they are casting. Most castings are around 1.5 ~ 2 or even 3 sec. If lucky, this gives me enough time to separate myself from the mob for about 15 ~ 20 meters or so. But the funny thing is that when I do that I always get hit! ;(. So I have only one option when mob is casting. Block or keep attacking hoping to evade that casting attack.

I don't know much about game creating and all the difficulties (it must be complicated) but, if possible I would be very very grateful if you could consider adding the visibility of the range of mob's casting attack so that when we are out of the range we can evade it. In my opinion this will be welcomed by many players (hope so)

3. I have a request to make about Cheff majins. I love cheff majins but it seems that they are still too weak compared to their competitor ultimate buffer. Cheffs give high cons and physical defense, but because they don't have the 21% lp recovery(this skill is the best skill ever!) they are not wanted in parties. When I say I'm cheff, people just say to go away.

Some reasons I can think of are: Ultimate have 21% lp recovery, which is awesome, and has debuff (2 awesome debuff skills). In addition ultimtes have 2 recovery skills (1 with the debuff). They also give a decent amount of cons.

Compared to that cheffs only have physical defense and cons as a support. Ep drain doesn't do much against mobs, and especially nothing against bosses. They give 24dex and 216 hit rate (would be better if more dex and hit rate are given), then they give strength and soul, but very little. Only 21 strength and 20 soul. Other than that they don't do much. 1debuff (paralysis that can't be used when paralyzed), and only one recovery skill.

Cheffs have much less resistance compared to ultimate, so they can't tank, while ultimates can become a very good tank)

As for attack in parties, cheffs actually don't do much because DPS is done by human characters.

I should admitt, however that I love the ball transformation skill, although it would be good if I could get more CD when using rp, same as ultimate.

Regarding other attacks, I personally think that it would be much better to have less animation time consumption. For inatance, donkey slash and especially giant donkey slash would be much more effective with an animation reduction.

Giant donkey slash would be much better if there was no casting. The damage done compared to the casting is too low, I think.

A. I would like to request a more balanced buff for cheffs compared to ultimate.

B. I think it would make sense to strengthen cheff's attack in overall so that they can do something in parties?

C. An increase of strength and soul buff (spiritual fountain fragance) would be welcomed by many cheff players as they will be more accepted in parties (or am I the only one who think that?)

Number 3 is only my opinion as a majin cheff lover. I have always loved cheffs and their attacks, but I get very frustrated when most of times you get rejected when you try to go to dung or CC or tmq with parties.

Thank you very much (for all the readers) for reading my post. I appreciate your time.

Thank you very much again for your hard work. Keep up DBOG TEAM!!:D

• The core problem with this game isnt client, it isnt that it's pay to win either, it's that RNG dominates every field of this trashy ass game no actual risk and rivard no "pay off" for your time and sweat put into the games content, just luck, you could play this game for hours on end every day and still be bound with a gear with +11, while some people get to lvl cap and immediately obtain best gear in the game, why the hell should i invest my time into something that might or might not pay off. I've spent 34 hours gathering brown boxes from world bosses got around 60 of them not one of them gave me what i needed for my accessories.

• Man gets Spanked in an Argument by Cernunnos and then goes for his english. Expected.

I am not here to fight. I simply stated my opinion that taking off cp points during a deletion of server is considered absolute scam because players spent money for it, and even Daneos never mentioned it so no need to waste our time talking it.

Every single game has cashers and this game isn't even p2w anymore. Upgrade stones and white stones are both in token shop. What more do you want? If you still can't compete with cashers then you are simply a bad player. No offence.

• I am not here to fight. I simply stated my opinion that taking off cp points during a deletion of server is considered absolute scam because players spent money for it, and even Daneos never mentioned it so no need to waste our time talking it.

Every single game has cashers and this game isn't even p2w anymore. Upgrade stones and white stones are both in token shop. What more do you want? If you still can't compete with cashers then you are simply a bad player. No offence.

WHAT LOL?

1. How is going after someone’s English APART of your opinion???

2. “This game isn’t even p2w anymore” LOL?

3. “Upgrade Stones and White Stones in token shop” LMAO? Only u1-55 Stones are in token shop + Token shop is being removed.

4. Oh man, You definitely got my vote for comedian of the year.

• The core problem with this game isnt client, it isnt that it's pay to win either, it's that RNG dominates every field of this trashy ass game no actual risk and rivard no "pay off" for your time and sweat put into the games content, just luck, you could play this game for hours on end every day and still be bound with a gear with +11, while some people get to lvl cap and immediately obtain best gear in the game, why the hell should i invest my time into something that might or might not pay off. I've spent 34 hours gathering brown boxes from world bosses got around 60 of them not one of them gave me what i needed for my accessories.

only 60? Lmao... and most mmo have some basis of RNG. You talk about boxes but what do you suggest? 500 Boxes = Max Stats. Thats called a recipe for disaster.

• WHAT LOL?

1. How is going after someone’s English APART of your opinion???

2. “This game isn’t even p2w anymore” LOL?

3. “Upgrade Stones and White Stones in token shop” LMAO? Only u1-55 Stones are in token shop + Token shop is being removed.

4. Oh man, You definitely got my vote for comedian of the 1.

1. I only stated facts. The lack of English community in this game is one of the main reasons of its downfall. A game with divided community of bullies, scammers, cheaters and kids who misbehave is a game waiting to die.

2.Yes it's not p2w anymore as anyone can buy the stones from token shop to upgrade. Only heavy cash users would gain advantage.

3.because level 70 cap isn't even released yet. Lol

You never know how much it can get there once the full game is out till 70.

4. Just don't get me started on a discussion page. Are you gonna argue or discuss the client? Don't get yourself banned by getting carried away.

• Why are you even quoting me? Where did i say Daneos will surely implement a perfect antihack system?

Do you even read what i write or you just quote people randomly thinking we all have the same opinions on everything?

I gave you arguments, you could try to answer if you are so sure about the wipe but instead you focus on me generalizing.

Curious thing that you and the others do the same, you said that most of the people against the wipe are against because of the stupid leveling or name change, which is a lie. If you have any knowledge about this then you should try to give valid arguments.

Those are donations, not payments and yes, if you want a fresh and competitive start then this should be done.

• 1. I only stated facts. The lack of English community in this game is one of the main reasons of its downfall. A game with divided community of bullies, scammers, cheaters and kids who misbehave is a game waiting to die.

2.Yes it's not p2w anymore as anyone can buy the stones from token shop to upgrade. Only heavy cash users would gain advantage.

3.because level 70 cap isn't even released yet. Lol

You never know how much it can get there once the full game is out till 70.

4. Just don't get me started on a discussion page. Are you gonna argue or discuss the client? Don't get yourself banned by getting carried away.

THE TOKEN SHOP IS GETTING REMOVED. PLEASE READ

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!