DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• my opinion is like that of some people up:

1: wipe.

2: no cash return.

3: Do not make the same ridiculous mistakes from people on staff, do whatever they want with items, spoiling the "all" game shit.

4: See the community suggestion and see what most prefer, and think of implementing, or use as a more viable possibility, because who plays the game is who is wasting time in this forum exposing the opinion.

im poor i wanna my 1 cash back pls

• auehauehau if u think like this u can't be in favor of a server wipe, "

How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either?" and what about the time spent for the free players ? "How can you even think of such a thing?" realy ? u don't got it ? What a joke. u sound like a player mad for advantages. so the free players F!@# and the cash players grow stronger and take the place of people who exploit the bugs and are the alleged reason for a wipe yeaaah after that, the majority reach 70cap and the game don't receive any new update, the players go out again and it ruins the economy, meanwhile in the forum a new wipe is organized. Anybody will not play in a instable server like this.

Kyra is god but i dont like the idea no cash return

• Wiping is just an excuse

The purpose is to make another profit

No one will do anything that doesn't make sense

why you don't want to be clever and where are the clever asians? daneos will lose a lot after wipe because for unknown reason he returning all cashpoints so in next few months no one will cash do you understand? Also you are one of biggest morons on this forum you cry and complain about everything, insee you only complaining and crying but you still play and you know what? Doesnt matter what daneos will do you will still play.

• if they really are serious about wiping everything without returning cash then at least they should be compensated for in game.

Since achievements and exclusive titles are perhaps going to be added (which i hope will) then give them an exclusive title and achievement with a reward (depending on how much cash spent before the wipe will happen).

If they don't that would be like punishing those that actually donate to keep the project and the staff alive. Just like a wise man once said;

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Sincerely,

Jon

• Answer to what? All you did was take out of context everything i said and kept putting words in my mouth lol.

Keep avoiding the subject.

You said that most of us don't care about losing gear but leveling again, then you said that you could understand if those people were doing constant rp but 99.9% are not, according to you.

That's a perfect example of generalizing, but then you get hurt when someone does the same to you, when you mocked at others who think different.

I'm going to remove all the arguments that i throwed at you except the ones related to your post, oh wait, you didn't even give a reason, you just asked for a wipe because you want it lol, at least try argue why, and if you say that the are many reasons, then you read my quote again.

• Whitout token shop we will not be able to get the golden capsule box and green pet potions >.<

man i don't even care for the rest but this is a F%#@$ thing to do. For what they'll remove ?

They'll remove it since 90% of the players get it by just standing afk in the game. While pple who only can be online for like an hour or two who are actually active do not get the same reward at all.

The new system with tasks, achievement and hopefully dailies can change this idea and rewarding people for actually playing the game. It kinda is sad to see most of the players just sitting or standing at the same spot each day every day only to get those tokens in exchange for upgrade stones or other usefull items. Laziness/inactivity should not be rewarded, active and determined players deserve to be rewarded.

• strengthen Chef Majin is a must-be do thing. Someone said chef unwelcome for CCBD party, I disagree it because no party refuse me to be a tank.

So, I want to bring forward few points to enhance chef majin(It is everyone want to be may be)

1.CD of Ball Transformation should be decrease to 1min 30sec

2. the skill of chef majin ---Curing Scent can be use when paralyzed state

• strengthen Chef Majin is a must-be do thing. Someone said chef unwelcome for CCBD party, I disagree it because no party refuse me to be a tank.

So, I want to bring forward few points to enhance chef majin(It is everyone want to be may be)

1.CD of Ball Transformation should be decrease to 1min 30sec

2. the skill of chef majin ---Curing Scent can be use when paralyzed state

i main ultimate if you have 2x21cd earrrings (shenron) and 2x11cd rings(cc dungeon npc trader) you dont need to change something on the class

• Disappointed!

as a highly active player of the DBOG community altho i don't feel im well known in the community i still feel i speak for a lot of players when i say i feel lied too...

i recall a teaser video stating the new client was going to be out WINTER 2019 and today the 20 March 2019 is the last day of winter and look no new client. instead you tell us the TEST SERVER will be out 2 weeks in to spring to wich we can play. (pre-open beta all over again) Who knows how long this will be running for and as some players are saying it will be like playing the game all over again before a server wipe...

if the DBOG 2.0 needed more time to be finalized why didnt the test server get pushed out sooner so you could have your player base find these bugs faster for you so theses fix's you need to do could have been logger faster and in turn fixed faster.

look i don't wont to come across that im attacking the hard work you guys are doing im very grateful but there has to come a point were you stick to your word.

• only 60? Lmao... and most mmo have some basis of RNG. You talk about boxes but what do you suggest? 500 Boxes = Max Stats. Thats called a recipe for disaster.

did i suggest that, or can you not read what i said, dumbo?

I said that the core problem of this game is that everything revolves around RNG, every single thing, starting from combat to getting the stats to farming, upgrading, dont talk to me about the basis of RNG, it's just that you're used to playing dumb korean MMO's for so long , that you cant get the taste of that asian weiner out of your mouth. That's your problem tho. Most MMO's i've played have drops that base off of RNG even then you have items that you can acquire that can give you perks you need for the gear, this game doesnt have that, instead you get infinite amount of trash and time wasted trying to please RNG gods to be on your side. Conclusion kids. You cant fix something thats fundementaly broken, good ol' danny knew this, what he also had in mind is. "sheesh theres alot of dumb people out there that will pay for this kind of system to get an edge over the other people". I belive you happen to be one of those people or else you wouldnt make this dumb comment in the first place.

• did i suggest that, or can you not read what i said, dumbo?

I said that the core problem of this game is that everything revolves around RNG, every single thing, starting from combat to getting the stats to farming, upgrading, dont talk to me about the basis of RNG, it's just that you're used to playing dumb korean MMO's for so long , that you cant get the taste of that asian weiner out of your mouth. That's your problem tho. Most MMO's i've played have drops that base off of RNG even then you have items that you can acquire that can give you perks you need for the gear, this game doesnt have that, instead you get infinite amount of trash and time wasted trying to please RNG gods to be on your side. Conclusion kids. You cant fix something thats fundementaly broken, good ol' danny knew this, what he also had in mind is. "sheesh theres alot of dumb people out there that will pay for this kind of system to get an edge over the other people". I belive you happen to be one of those people or else you wouldnt make this dumb comment in the first place.

Lol... stop playing then. No one will notice. They aren’t changing the game because some random used 60 boxes to get 2 prop and cried. Some people use 300 boxes and don’t get what they want.

• Greetings everyone,

I believe some of us are going completely off topic, this is a suggestion thread for the upcomming client to improve or redesign certain topics in the game for a better gameplay for everyone. Please take ranting, harassment or player abuse somewhere else.

Only discuss things here that are being debated wether to add or not to the game from this topic: New Client Change Log and Ideas

Anything else should be considered as something that might be added only after all of these items have been discussed. There is no need to discuss items that have never been mentioned about the DBOG staff themselves as it will be difficult enough already,

sincerely,

Jon

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!