DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• Detalhes

Hello,

This should be warned in time because, imagine that as you mention we warn and open the votes a few days after the test phase, do you think it would be fair for players to know about the reset some days ago before the official release? For what? To keep them "wasting their time"?

I don't understand this point, after all until the new client is not ready, will not be released to the normal server (as official).

the server testing was not supposed to be today? Hardlock

• Hello,

This should be warned in time because, imagine that as you mention we warn and open the votes a few days after the test phase, do you think it would be fair for players to know about the reset some days ago before the official release? For what? To keep them "wasting their time"?

I don't understand this point, after all until the new client is not ready, will not be released to the normal server (as official).

Thanks for your reply. But my point is people do not have enough information to make the decision of voting wipe or no wipe. I believe the vote would be better to raise in between the testing phase. For example, if the test phase is the coming 2 months (Apr 1st to May 31), we can have the vote on May 1st.

People now are just vote based on their imagination, what happen if the new client's bug cannot be fixed? What happen if the new release needs to take another year? We are tired about the promise. In my point of view, many players who vote "no wipe" because they do not trust the development team. They think that the new client will be just similar to the old one. Why they need to do the same thing again and again?

Anyway, the vote had already happened and it leads to many people stop playing now so it cannot be fixed now. Why I reply the comment just because I am curious about the logic of the development team behind.

Thanks again.

• Is it possible to keep both new and old server?

I understand the old server is dying. But let it die slowly rather than kill it instantly. For me, dbog is very good when comparing to TW/HK server. As a f2p player, I spent years in HK server, and I stop at cc50. In DBOG, I can go to cc100 and tried all tmq and ud. I believe many players are not hardcore players, they just want to have fun. Since the new client sounds to be very different from the old one. The new client may block these players to enter high level dung.

Thank you.

• @Daneos

Why are you lying to everyone? If the client is not ready, just say. A lot of people are awake waiting for the promised client who was supposed to be at the end of March and he still is not there. Write something, say what's going on and stop lying to everyone.

• En hi everybody I have a question...ok New client. ..and whats goinglés todo do daneos whith the cash we spended ...He is going to bring back or web going to loose the donated money

they stated earlier that cash will be refunded, and if your character 30lvl+ at this moment you get extra small gifts

• For me these threads looks like you guys trying to buy more time and keep community alive im sure that daneos is late and this is just next thread about same thing without any real news give us rease date, 10 days left until your meme winter 2018 ends waiting until last day or more will be mistake.

so why are you here, if its a lie, why you flowing this forum and client release? :O

• oh btw, plz market little bit this game if you can, most of ppl i met in game is latin, and to communicate with part of latin is hard, so no ing ame friends, would love to more europeans and amercians