Hello everyone!

• Hello everyone!

My name is Verona and I'm a gamer and artist.

I love DBZ since the first episode on Cartoon Network.

My favorite characters are Frieza and Vegeta and my non-DBZ favorite character is Aku from Samurai Jack.

Meanwhile writing this I waiting for the download to be completed.

My English can be bad sometimes since my first language is Dutch.

Can't wait to play the game! :)

• Welcome! Hope you manage to enjoy your time playing :D

• Welcome enjoy the game :D

2qn48p5.jpg

Characters

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

• Welcome Verona, I hope you like the game a lot and make you have a good time :)

- Cuando tienes mala suerte debes enfrentarla, nadie va a venir a salvarte por poner excusas -
    tumblr_otb4g01b8d1wubadbo1_500.gif

• Welcome Rona-chwan.

You can check the client and game and new client that brings stability ( no win10 freezes) and more potential will come out in month or less.

Soo stick with this client until new one is ready, to get the game and such and ofc if you need help, just ask here or on discord.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Welcome Rona-chwan.

You can check the client and game and new client that brings stability ( no win10 freezes) and more potential will come out in month or less.

Soo stick with this client until new one is ready, to get the game and such and ofc if you need help, just ask here or on discord.

Ah yes, I noticed it freeze for some seconds. I also wonder how you can buy Zeni. If I hit the Charge button It send me to this site but it says that the page is not there. Or is that a new update that comes soon? Because I have a eye on a costume haha!

• Ah yes, I noticed it freeze for some seconds. I also wonder how you can buy Zeni. If I hit the Charge button It send me to this site but it says that the page is not there. Or is that a new update that comes soon? Because I have a eye on a costume haha!

You can buy or earn zeni by doing quests or grind in world map or dungeons.

At lvl 31 you will unlock Auction House to sell or buy good items, including the costumes too for zeni or you can donate to project via real money and gain cash shops and try gambler to get costumes.

Still in general how you can earn zeni, is to be active on server and buy in token shop golden inventory that will raise a lot of inventory space, this way you can collect trash gear at any level ( higher level more zeni) and sell it at NPC.

Still make sure to save good gear for yourself or to sell in auction house ( check out what it sell first and for what price) and sell for way higher price there (players will buy from you in auction house) than you would get from NPC.

PS: Make sure you have PVE Character with AOE skills for farming/grind it will speed up process than single target DPS characters.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402