So... About the wipe

• Stop of say shit man, much players won't it and a bunch will leave, only because of people o want a wipe, i was playing too and now i don't anymore because of wipe, i have college, i played to see all erased if u like erase your acc go ahead delete your own char but not mine, for me and others like it is a absurd and will be the end, my friends are erasing the game from theirs PCs only because of i said about the possibility of a wipe, my clan is only me now, that wipe is the end only, but for you all who love end the game and the fun of the others only because can't get the lv and the money for gear and more, shut up and play, play for not need a wipe because the others are best or more stronger than u, because u is the Pathetic one.

Give your friends my Goodbye. If your friends quit then so be it lmao. You guys are not the only ones who put a lot of time into their characters. Not my fault if they cry about a wipe on the easiest game ever. Pretty sure they cry harder on other games too.

Also you shut up. Your statement that only weak ppl want wipe or they want a wipe cuz they are weak is pathetic. The most pathetic reasoning on why not to wipe so far. Congratz on that btw.

SumTingWong

This is the current situation, some people just won’t listen. Let them leave or stay for something better to come.

I know. That dude just pissed me off with that pathetic crap he posted lmao.

If the Team makes an official poll about wipe or not wiping and monitor that poll, wipe will win. Then those against wipe can create as many fake accounts as they want to vote for No. Will be useless cuz the staff will watch that poll. And if wipe happens, hopefully some of those ppl who maybe are as pathetic as Cernunnos will leave the game.

People like that who only think with selfish thoughts, be it about class balance or a wipe, can go and never come back. No game needs toxic ppl like that. We literally say the game sucks hard, they see that it sucks hard, it can't be fixed with new client or lvl 70 alone and they still got the nerve to come and say "but my stuff.." Damn son!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• SumTingWong , Takaroku , you guys and entire community needs to clarify things for members of this community who do not understand what majority of community or what is left of it (I do not count ayudame, entrer and goku powa emo kids or hackers) into this.

What needs to be done before wipe:

1. Anti hack system (soo be it that staff will watch zeni in game, upgraded items are auto account locked or watch upgrade of those items 24/7 to prevent dupe, bots and hack, it is up to them)

2. Balance of classes and party class roles ( Hire better balance members, but I doubt this will ever happen, since $ = pro balancing member , as long you cash, you are smart af and send ticket and game will be changed how you want it, no need to listen anyone else)

3. Farm/Grind ( Enable it in dungeons on easy mode or Papaya Map or parts of its map where are good farming places made as dungeon, meaning, your own private farm place without anyone around to "steal" your items )

There is way more, but this is really last chance for this project. If this fails, and if Daneos still refuse to listen and listen only to arse kissers then this project is done for and this time for good, you like it or not.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I know. Others know. Some ppl just refuse to understand. Not my problem. They see the state of the game.

To 1: That's 100% needed. And that stuff is entirely up to Daneos himself. If he can't provide that, forget the wipe and forget DBOG.

To 2: Also 100% true. I'd say the DBOG Staff do an open application where ppl can try to be in balance team. BUT those ppl will not be chosen by Staff alone, ppl will vote too. This way we can decide on who would be useful in the Balance Team. None of that secret Illuminati crap.

To 3: Meh. Turning parts of open world into a dungeon can be hard to do..maybe. Not sure. But i got a better solution. Pretty sure i wrote it somewhere at the start of the Ideas for new client Thread.

But here again: Take that "secret UD" in Red Map and remove the Mobs. Replace them with Papaya Island Mobs (the ones ppl farm at lvl 70). Problem solved. That Dungeon is useless anyways. Not many ppl use it, maybe no one. Just swap the mobs and done. The Dungeon is already there and swapping mobs is easier than turning open world locations into a Dungeon. In addition: You could make those mobs slightly harder to kill and just slightly increase drop rate inside that Dungeon. But not too much!!!

Example with no relation to reality: Outside at Papaya Island you have 5% chance to drop a stone, inside Dungeon could be 8%...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I just lose all hope in this community , when i was chatting on dbog server about a wipe , a content creator from dbog just '' tried '' to bash me in discord and later she tried to ban me and to return moder against me from the other dbo project , because she doesn't want a wipe , she called me selfish , and she abuses her power in discord to shut me up , anyways .

Guys who don't want a wipe , you are also free to give a solution , you saying so much blablablabla but i don't see any argument or any real solution.

Only arguments i see : '' Ninininini don't wanna lvl up again '' '' Ninininini my stuff i wil loose it nonono''

And 85% of them don't even have an op set , the majority of people who have an op stuff want a wipe and you can see it in the other thread with the pool closed by gm.

People already have 13 lvl 70 equipement , some + 15 , a lot of + 15 lvl 60....

Remember it guys , a stick lvl 60+ 15 can one shot a sk + 12 lvl 70 and can easly one shot other race even if they have + 14 :)

• Yes, "she" is like that. You are not the only one. Well, it just tells you how are the people running this game.

So sad, I played this server for 4 moths (I started very late, now I see it was a good choice, considering how the thing ended up). I had big hopes for DBOG, now I am just waiting for the new client to solve something, but I really doubt it. I remember Daneos saying a wipe is not for debate, if they really change their mind it is start, I guess.

SumTingWong

This is the current situation, some people just won’t listen. Let them leave or stay for something better to come.

Holy fck I did not know the english dub was that bad xD.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• It's so funny how the people take this so seriusly, this looks like a job or some competive game that them will gain real money xd. Take It easy guys is only a game and a private server, If daneos do a wipe and refund the cp will lose donations for a lot of time and If he don't refund will lose the donators and all choices the game will lose a lot of people that don't want or can't lvl again. This is only a game, enjoy It.

Regards

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

Edited once, last by Zindel ().

• Still, after reading every comment on my post, i dont see any real point for the character deletion. It is just Unnecessary. It should be fine deleting everything else but characters and compensating them as i originally proposed. Or, Atleast, resetting them and getting a lvl up stone based on their level. Example: LV 52 character gets: LV UP 50. Lv 58 player gets: Lv up 55.

Why im so damn obsessed with my argument? I'll explain it.

The porcentage of people that enjoy the quest system/farming to level up is like 20% or less. It is just necessary to join to the pvp world. The system is so old and repetitive... that becomes a pain in the ass. I would say that only the new people that never played DBO before, would enjoy it (Personally, i, as a 2011 player, enjoy some missions, but honestly it could be better,). Im not saying Leveling is hard. I said its BORING. If there is not a plan to change the quest system, you can be sure that the drop of players will after the wipe will me MASSIVE.

• Still, after reading every comment on my post, i dont see any real point for the character deletion. It is just Unnecessary. It should be fine deleting everything else but characters and compensating them as i originally proposed. Or, Atleast, resetting them and getting a lvl up stone based on their level. Example: LV 52 character gets: LV UP 50. Lv 58 player gets: Lv up 55.

Why im so damn obsessed with my argument? I'll explain it.

The porcentage of people that enjoy the quest system/farming to level up is like 20% or less. It is just necessary to join to the pvp world. The system is so old and repetitive... that becomes a pain in the ass. I would say that only the new people that never played DBO before, would enjoy it (Personally, i, as a 2011 player, enjoy some missions, but honestly it could be better,). Im not saying Leveling is hard. I said its BORING. If there is not a plan to change the quest system, you can be sure that the drop of players will after the wipe will me MASSIVE.

Killua, I dont think anyone agrees about deleting chars. I do see a lot of people who are ok with a wipe dont mind if characters are deleted, which is different. No one would like to start from lvl 1, youd have to be some sort of masochistic for that and, as you said, is unnecessary. But, again, If a a wipe comes and the moderator choose to also delete all chars I wouldnt mind.

And I think 20% is a very high number.

It's so funny how the people take this so seriusly, this looks like a job or some competive game that them will gain real money xd. Take It easy guys is only a game and a private server, If daneos do a wipe and refund the cp will lose donations for a lot of time and If he don't refund will lose the donators and all choices the game will lose a lot of people that don't want or can't lvl again. This is only a game, enjoy It.

Regards

You sound very relaxed considering you have seven lvl60 characters xD

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• You sound very relaxed considering you have seven lvl60 characters xD

xd I trust in Daneos word and He said "No more wipes"

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• Every time as the players go to the last level in majority on the server the server will wiped, only because a bunch of high level players it and that, while the game do not gain atualizations and people run out the game and the economy get stucked, but hey is only do a new wipe "because the lv 60 players has the ultimate edge equipment and the rest of the players has no chance against", and after that other wipe and it will go for ever because the members of the comunity who want a wipe, think all players of the game are on the forum and get his opnions considered without expose a single one, so for the best create 2 servers the actual server for who want continue and a new one to who want the wipe, so they can create new chars and go, a wipe is not a necessity and erase all is a desrespect with the players who don't want it. but hey who want a wipe is a majority on the forum so fu@#, cause democracy is a poison.

• I don t agree with you , people who had high lvls chara will be avantaged because they can farm a new gear faster then others so they can will get stronger in short amount of time , everyone who had a lot of 60 lvls charas used multi client to lvl up them , understand that we need a fresh start understand and admit it . But , about resating chara to lvl 1 and keep the unsurnames would accepteble and ok

• I don t agree with you , people who had high lvls chara will be avantaged because they can farm a new gear faster then others so they can will get stronger in short amount of time , everyone who had a lot of 60 lvls charas used multi client to lvl up them , understand that we need a fresh start understand and admit it . But , about resating chara to lvl 1 and keep the unsurnames would accepteble and ok

?? That is what always happens when a new cap is added, that's a stupid argument to do a wipe. Also the multi-client thing is something to be changed and maybe it will be limited, not removed.

• I think this makes the game bad in disclosing things that are not yet known cause confusion to all in the case that after a deletion should not return the cash so that we all start from 0 if you return the cash is giving advantage again I think We are already a to 2 or 3 years that began the game with the prebeta time more than enough for those who invested cash and played several years enjoyed the game so that once again they return the cash only spoil the game if there is a reset that is for all I do not return neither cash nor anything but I keep thinking that I should not see a deletion Danae said that we are going 1 year of this beta

Code
    Creo que esto hace que el juego sea malo al revelar cosas que aún no se conocen, causan confusión a todos en el caso de que, después de una eliminación, no se devuelva el efectivo para que todos empecemos desde cero. Ya han pasado a los 2 o 3 años que empezaron el juego con el tiempo de prebeta más que suficiente para aquellos que invirtieron en efectivo y jugaron varios años disfrutaron el juego, de modo que una vez más devuelven el efectivo, solo estropean el juego si se reinicia para todos no devuelvo ni efectivo ni nada, pero sigo pensando que no debería ver una eliminación Daneos dijo que vamos a 1 año de esta versión beta
  • Im about to give my opinion >.>

So, I see a lot of people just going nuts with the whole wipe thing "Daneos said no more wipes, Daneos this... that... "

Man...

I just want my cash back and a new opportunity to actually manage myself to cash it the right way in a complete game, not a 0.50% completed game like it was when OB released.

And I wouldn't mind starting over, the new client seems interesting and might be time to reconsider just going brand new. I love this game, never get tired of it. I sometimes quit but I eventually come back, leveling just makes my addiction grow haha

• Who’s choice was it to cash in a .50 completed game in the first place? But dw, most Wipe supporters just want their cp back.

man wow what stupid argument here, well since lv 60 players was playing the game until now is just fair they can build a new gear quickly duh, u too if u play it and even if you are a lv30 u will farm quikly a gear for the next lv gear. So what is that stupid argument ? is a natural thing from a mmorpg game, u do not reset priston tale or perfect world because a new player come in a high lv world because the game has years online.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!