So... About the wipe

• we can argue a lot, but the decision goes down to daenos and what he wants.

the more i read about the wipe supporters i start to understand why they say so, the hacked items, +15 lvl 70 items and stuff like that maybe the game will be better if we had a clean start, BUT only if a security measure is implemented otherwise it would be futile having a wipe

Having a bug/hack free game is something that will never exist, what they can do is prevent the same bugs and hacks occur again with safety measures and procedures. An active team and community can diminish and detect earlier the abuse of rules and gameplay in the future.

• I feel like this dbo community is stuck in time... havent been here for 1 year and the conversations are still the same... going on for a 3rd wipe and people are still naive to think that it will change something... hasnt happened in the last two wipes, things are still the same and people dont get that... next year we will want a wipe again... smh

Unfollow this thread and until next year, where this conversation will still be going on

• I feel like this dbo community is stuck in time... havent been here for 1 year and the conversations are still the same... going on for a 3rd wipe and people are still naive to think that it will change something... hasnt happened in the last two wipes, things are still the same and people dont get that... next year we will want a wipe again... smh

Unfollow this thread and until next year, where this conversation will still be going on

Looking at your post history, you seem to have been here over the course of a year; and you're telling me people asked for a wipe right after OB started in March 2018? :D

And please, you know for damn sure that OB didn't unfold in the same fashion as POB. Things are completely different this time around.

• Looking at your post history, you seem to have been here over the course of a year; and you're telling me people asked for a wipe right after OB started in March 2018? :D

And please, you know for damn sure that OB didn't unfold in the same fashion as POB. Things are completely different this time around.

Yep they did ask for a wipe couse of stones, zeni boxes and being able to craft lvl 70 armor at any level... and this was one week into ob

And how are we not having the same problems as pob? Its literally the same situation

• I don't understand the heavy complaints about some scammers having +12 or +15, do you think you gonna be the top ranked 1 in a MMO game if the few scammers are removed? Even if server whipped, you won't survive the heavy cashers who spend thousands of dollars. Mmos are never fair. Just play and have fun as it lasts...

Besides the entire pve gameplay isn't influenced by what other players have, but what YOU have.

• Mira ya me tienes cansado con todas tus sandeces tu y el usuario Supremo, te voy a dar un razonamiento muy claro. La mayoría que quiere esta limpieza como tu son gente que no pasan de un +10 ,+12 y quieren esta limpieza para poder igualar pero eso nunca va a ser así , yo llevo mucho tiempo jugando y yo e sacado +15 a mis pjs gracias al farmeo e sacado mi joyería a base de cc y farmeo quien no llega a estar nivelado es por que no sabe jugar o no tiene tiempo. Si tu ahora haces una limpieza la gente que se a ganado las cosas a base de esfuerzo se quedan sin nada y los casher se les devuelve su cash y vuelvan tener todo bien rápido que es totalmente licito cada uno juega como quiere, asi que esto de limpieza es un atraso para jugadores frustrados por que no están +15 ganatelo si no es la manera mas rapida de matar dbo y quede solo con pjs +10 y +12 que no saben hacer ni una cc50 y al mes de jugar se cansen por que no ganen nada y dejen el juego.

• Look, you've got me tired with all your nonsense, you and the Supreme user, I'll give you a very clear reasoning. The majority who wants this cleaning like you are people who do not pass a +10, + 12 and want this cleaning to be able to match but that will never be like that, I've been playing for a long time and I've got +15 to my pjs thanks to the farmeo and removed my jewelry based on cc and Farmeo who does not get to be level is because he does not know how to play or does not have time. If you now do a cleanup, the people who have won things with effort are left with nothing and the kosher will return their cash and return to have everything very fast that is totally licito each one plays as he wants,

Don't try hide what you want.

You said it yourself, you have +15s and you don't want to lose that. You're just a few of the selfish, naive individuals who don't give a DAMN what happens to this game, as long as you get to keep your little cool purple helix around your sub-weapon.

People who want a wipe don't pass +10 or +12? What a joke. The majority of us want a wipe, and you know the majority of us have gear. People who want a wipe include people with 1st place Budokai Auras, (which you obviously need more than +12 to win).

I myself have the best armour available in the game, which I farmed for too. What do you say about that? You ignoramus.

• Detalhes

I agree with you

• But here again: Take that "secret UD" in Red Map and remove the Mobs. Replace them with Papaya Island Mobs (the ones ppl farm at lvl 70). Problem solved. That Dungeon is useless anyways. Not many ppl use it, maybe no one. Just swap the mobs and done. The Dungeon is already there and swapping mobs is easier than turning open world locations into a Dungeon. In addition: You could make those mobs slightly harder to kill and just slightly increase drop rate inside that Dungeon. But not too much!!!

Example with no relation to reality: Outside at Papaya Island you have 5% chance to drop a stone, inside Dungeon could be 8%...

I hope this idea gets more recognition

• "I am a super cool dude who wins every budo and have all +15, but I too want a wipe."

Shut your lying mouth up. If you don't like the game, get the hell out of here, nobody will miss all of you "pros" who want wipe.

Stop lying about how you want a fair game. You want +15 players to be wiped because a handful of you snowflakes feel violated. How is their gear affecting you except in budokai?

Proxymime and gaidenxxx hit the nail on the head with their posts. All of you who want wipe are some jelly kids who can't stand that few scammers got away with cheating. The only sensible thing would be to punish the offending players and let the rest be. I don't give two flying f**ks about you not caring for your gear, time spent on obtaining it (if any) and whining for wipe. I worked pretty hard to get my gear and I am NOT willing to let it go, and neither am I willing to let go of the time I spent and invested in playing leveling my characters.

If you're a masochist , be my guest and open up a new account and grind. If you want to have +15 like scammers and some honest players do, get it the hard way by either farming your ass off or gambling or waiting for upgrade system overhaul. And once you have it, be proud of it and the way you obtained it.

Or just stop playing this unfair game and let us who still enjoy it be.

• Exactly. Finally someone who has common sense here.

If you enter a UD or TMQ or CC floors with your guild mates and have fun or questing to level 70, how the hell other players +12 weapons are affecting you? Other players are irrelevant in almost eveyhing avout this game except silly rankrd batled and budokai fights.. and even in pvp, upgrade stone drop rate is not so low anymore so anyone can go for high upgrades to compete with any one you assume is a "scammer".

I think people are overreacting to this situation and should either play and support the game server or leave. Whip is ridiculous

• En

Bueno para empezar aquí el único ignorante y egoísta aparte de toxico eres tu ;) lo primero que as hecho a sido faltar el respeto así que lo mas importante es que si limpian algo sea gente como tu que sobra ;D . Pides un reset solo por que hay gente con duplicados ,deja de llorar y gánate las cosa y demuéstrame todo lo que tienes en el juego por que no te lo crees ni tu ,solo miráis por vosotros mismo al decir que hay que igualar y no hay nada que igualar, solo la gente que se esfuerza y invierte tiempo son quien consigue las cosas y vosotros queréis quitar el tiempo invertido y el esfuerzo solo para joder a unos pocos que poca verguenza que tienes amigo ;D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!