So... About the wipe

• Hello everyone, i was just thinking about a good way to wipe the server without getting a BIG drop of players. I'll explain every point after, so please Read the entire post.

First and MOST important thing:

Do NOT delete the characters.

This would literally KILL the game, a lot of people already has a lot of lv 60 characters and they're not going to start again. Because even if you are a cheater, it still costs a lot to level up a character to max level, if you are a fast person, it takes atleast 1-2 weeks with a lot of free time.

So, how can this be avoided?

Its not that hard, actually, and im sure that it was talked on the most Recent post about the wipe. The best way to do a wipe is Deleting Every Item on the game.

How to do this without getting a big drop of players?

I was thinking this a lot, and i guess i got a really good idea to motivate the players even if they have lost everything. And this is not only for the p2p players, that would obviously get their cash back.

First at all, we all should get a standard equipment based on our level.

And For Every 10 Levels, you get a special Wagu coin to be used in a special machine with upgraded weapons/armor randomly (Max +10)(Level 55-60). (Example: Level 40 character bought: 4 Coins= 4 boxes with a random complete set CB)

Tell me what do you think about this idea, and if you have a better one, please comment it bellow :)

• If there are cheaters/hackers in the game they should just take care of those accounts.

If the damage is so great and a wipe will come, I wouldn't mind them resetting all characters to lvl 1 but give all the characters that are above lvl 30 an upgrade box to get to lvl 30 instantly and if there are pple at lvl 60, give them a new item that will make them lvl 60 again.

Else you'll be punishing people who have been playing legit and that would be like giving a beating to a child who hasn't done anything wrong and that's when the drama starts,

Sincerely,

Jon.

• Boiii, if you do a wipe, you do it the right way. And the right way is 100% wipe. Back to 0. People against wipe are just selfish. To those guys: F*ck your equipment lmao. And f*ck your SSJGokuGod or whatever cringe name you got too. Those things are not important when the game sucks hard.

We need a regular wipe. Means Everything gets deleted. Leveling a Character is the easiest thing to do in DBO. 1-46 is hella fast and easy. 46-55 is the only trouble. And 55+ is literally EXP festival lmao. Using the excuse "lvling takes time" is a joke at this point.

Yes, some ppl don't have much time to play BUT that's how life is. If you have a job or go to school/college (whatever) and don't have much time to play a game, that's how it is. Those things are more important than playing a game. So don't come up with that "excuse" to justify on why not to wipe a f*cked up game. It's just selfish. The game has issues that can't be fixed with new client alone , updates or lvl 70 lmao.

Ofc a wipe makes sense only if Daneos can put up protection for the game. If not, talking about a wipe makes no sense. It would make more sense to stop playing a game that we know won't really get better and sucks. Now that would be a waste of time...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• You are literally the hero this forum needs.

giphy.gif

First and MOST important thing:

Do NOT delete the characters.

I see why you say this, but in practice it would simply not work. Why? Well, think of all the people around level 60, all farming on the same map and on the same channels. DBOG has less channels than before, people will literally still mobs/quest monsters if the Level 70 quests even work right now.

And I know people HATE when I say this; but leveling in this game is so damn easy, especially compared to other games.

- A few hours and you can hit level 20 from scratch, and you could just use a Level up 30 to skip the first half of the game as it is.

- Most people power level themselves from level 45-55, even up to 60.

- You got Double XP Weekends and even 200% Boosters, TMQs and UDs as alternatives to questing.

What more can you want?

• To be honest, the only fun thing about this game, the only one, have been those times when everyone started playing at the same time, like a race, leveling their chars, seeing who gets lvl 30 first, who gets lvl 60 first, and so on. I've created way more than 24 characters to max lvl since DBO TW till now. And I never get bored of that 'race'. Adding every skill point, getting a new passive, growing up, making few quests with someone who was near me. And when you are max lvl it's all boring and repetitive again, you play alone just to grind permanently.

Starting from lvl 60 everyone with no items would be like ??? a naked lvl 60 char that would not be able to farm because he is naked, and has no gear from quests because they are all done.

• To be honest, the only fun thing about this game, the only one, have been those times when everyone started playing at the same time, like a race, leveling their chars, seeing who gets lvl 30 first, who gets lvl 60 first, and so on. I've created way more than 24 characters to max lvl since DBO TW till now. And I never get bored of that 'race'. Adding every skill point, getting a new passive, growing up, making few quests with someone who was near me. And when you are max lvl it's all boring and repetitive again, you play alone just to grind permanently.

Starting from lvl 60 everyone with no items would be like ??? a naked lvl 60 char that would not be able to farm because he is naked, and has no gear from quests because they are all done.

Exactly.

x2 Frailoc-sama

• can put +12 ticket for 2 weeks, to get equipament again xD

For the love of God, don't ever mention Upgrade Tickets on this Forum. It's forbidden by an unwritten law to mention those....

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The one that is being selfish here is you. Think as a normal player for one second. Would you come back after 5+ wipes?

Personally, i dont want a wipe, but i feel that coming for some reason, a lot of people in the community is talking about it, so i made an idea to do it in a better way.

Talking about the gear, atleast there has to be a wipe for the lv 60+ items, because they are not supposed to be in the game atm. And the current one is going to be outdated in the coming lv 70 meta.

• The one that is being selfish here is you. Think as a normal player for one second. Would you come back after 5+ wipes?

Personally, i dont want a wipe, but i feel that coming for some reason, a lot of people in the community is talking about it, so i made an idea to do it in a better way.

Talking about the gear, atleast there has to be a wipe for the lv 60+ items, because they are not supposed to be in the game atm. And the current one is going to be outdated in the coming lv 70 meta.

He is selfish? I would come back after 100000 wipes if the game is fixed. Why would I play the game with buggers and people that have +15 gears and they earned it through dupe bugs etc. And what's different if he wipes everything? U will need 3 months to be lvl47 again huh?

Hell yeah lel, game was fun back in the day. Always will be fun. You just have to not be dumb enough too play a broken game or just literally have nothing else better to do so you play it lol. If you don't like the game, don't play it. Don't invest in a game going downhill unless you see promise in it or just rich I guess. The thing is, this is a revive of a dead mmo, give it some time.

• He is selfish? I would come back after 100000 wipes if the game is fixed. Why would I play the game with buggers and people that have +15 gears and they earned it through dupe bugs etc. And what's different if he wipes everything? U will need 3 months to be lvl47 again huh?

Lmao tbh it didnt take too long for me to hit 55 xd another wipe is meh

• Ofc a wipe makes sense only if Daneos can put up protection for the game. If not, talking about a wipe makes no sense. It would make more sense to stop playing a game that we know won't really get better and sucks. Now that would be a waste of time...

they should wipe only cheater gamers then, it wouldnt be fair for those who played legitimately. no one should suffer due to the actions of others ;)

sorry for my bad english

How selfish of me to want a good game ;( Sorry,

The other ppl after your post basically wrote what i wanna write. So that's your answer for your post. In addition: Hell yea i would play this game even after 20 wipes. As long as it's good i will play this damn game. Everything i say is from a normal player. Cuz i am a normal player. Not sure what you understand as "normal plyer" tho lol. I want this game to be good. If a wipe helps, wipe this bad boi. I don't wanna see a wipe too. Just like others who want a wipe. It's just the game sucks so hard to us that it's just needed...

What you suggested was suggested once beofre. I wrote exactly what Revenge wrote above to that suggestion. It won't work by just deleting items etc. and leave characters. Would be too much of a mess even if they add 5+ extra channels...

If ppl wanna keep their names (dumb reason tbh) then i guess a wipe where characters get set back to lvl 1 is acceptable. To please those SSJGokuGod/GokuBlue ppl... xD

Either that or 100% wipe. What i suggested now seems annoying tho. Dunno if it would be extra work or not to do it like that. If it is extra work, f*ck it and go 100% wipe. Also just beccause some ppl want a wipe it doesn't mean theer will be a wipe. Pretty sure the STaff is not sure about it. Some of them would want a wipe and some won't. If they make an official vote, it could be even. Except for the No voters who would create fake accounts to vote for No lmao. But then again, can a poll be taken seriously with a community like this? I mean ppl always vote for what's easy and convenient for them. No one wants a challenge. They want everything as easy as possible although DBO was always an easy game...X/

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• and Staff already said there won't be any wipe

KEEP CRYING BOI...

Here is something that most of you don't understand, you guys don't decide if here will be wipe or not.

I would like to inform you that the wipe will not happen even if we clearly see that the majority voted for it, if we ever come accross this possibility I will make a poll myself and it will be official & monitored by Moderators.

They never said that here won't be wipe in future, because:

1-they can't say that.

2- here will be wipe.

And even if someone said that here won't be wipe in future he said that because new client was not in plan yet, when the new client will be finished and playable u can be sure that here will be wipe because here will be too much changes, amen.

• People who wants wipe because they think that Daneos, a single guy will be able to protect the game from cheaters and black market which not even big mmorpg are able to do... common!:D.

These guys (the ones who use cheats) didn't just fell into a bug or glitch, they worked to find it, so there is no sense in assuming that the new client will provide a game without issues, a future wipe would clear the game as did one year ago, yes we will be freed of the +15 60 items but as we are moving to lv70 cap these items will be obsolete anyway and of course free players will pay the price again.

The argument about the right wipe being deleting everything is just stupid, if the issue is +15 items and nothing else, then wtf about chars and other things, is just another fallacy, we all know that the only thing that everyone cares is the end game content, when we start leveling we don't give a fk about mid levels, we just want to reach the cap as always, as level 60 is not the true end game content i only care about the bugs being fixed, cheaters being banned and a game clear of exploit, still i'm not naive enough to think that is is even possible.

• I think u are the only selfish here.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!