So... About the wipe

• So this game require that all us lvl our pjs a lot of times? xd when other guys will use a bug or some third sofware, will be neccesary other and other wipe xd is logic

Look at Supreme's comment, and sorry I can barely understand you. Daneos has said that he will remove multi client, and there will be some sort of hack prevention set in place hopefully.

• So this game require that all us lvl our pjs a lot of times? xd when other guys will use a bug or some third sofware, will be neccesary other and other wipe xd is logic

Man stop acting like you are dumb. Or maybe you are not acting, i don't know. You telling me that wiping a gam,e that got raped by ppl who used bugs/exploits/hacks so hard that there is no way to fix it, is wrong? Are you mental or something?

The damage done to DBOG right now is too big. Can't be fixed cuz it literally made the entire game bad. How do you wanna fix it? How will you find those ppl who did crap now? Months later...If the Staff would've been aggressively searching those ppl, watching the game properly and had banned those ppl, then we wouldn't have to talk about a wipe.

Didn't happen tho. Now Wipe is needed. A new client and lvl 70 will not fix the game. The damage done is too big. So you wipe, go back to 0 and do things right this time.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Detalhes

First : the votes (not wiping data and wiping just items) are more than the votes with the wipe

Second : Dont be selfish here , if you are ready to start all over again , there is people that dont have time for that you know ? , i have a job , friends and plenty other things , i dont have time to start all over again , think about all hours spend on the game , LEARN TO VALUE YOUR TIME

Thank you !

I work and I go to college and not even for this I am here looking for to hear that I do not have time that you do not have time looks for another thing to do.

• Look at Supreme's comment, and sorry I can barely understand you. Daneos has said that he will remove multi client, and there will be some sort of hack prevention set in place hopefully.

Yep I understand, my native languaje is not english. But Daneos is only a man he can introduce to the game a lot of hack preventions, but many of us problems are for bugs and simple bots that are so dificult to identify for a security software. And my point is that a wipe now is a chance to have a lot of wipes in future, because this bugs, xploits will be appear again same with bots. I think that all us need understand that this is a private server and only a game and this wipe can be the end of this.

Man stop acting like you are dumb. Or maybe you are not acting, i don't know. You telling me that wiping a gam,e that got raped by ppl who used bugs/exploits/hacks so hard that there is no way to fix it, is wrong? Are you mental or something?

The damage done to DBOG right now is too big. Can't be fixed cuz it literally made the entire game bad. How do you wanna fix it? How will you find those ppl who did crap now? Months later...If the Staff would've been aggressively searching those ppl, watching the game properly and had banned those ppl, then we wouldn't have to talk about a wipe.

Didn't happen tho. Now Wipe is needed. A new client and lvl 70 will not fix the game. The damage done is too big. So you wipe, go back to 0 and do things right this time.

I don't need call you dumb for not think like me, but really you think that a clean can be a solution? is wrong dude, is only a precedent for futures wipes when all this will repeated.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• People read it, they just don't like it i guess lmao. Also i also said that it'll be too much of a mess. Having all lvl 60 ppl farm with trash gear at all farm spots in every channel will be madness. Even if they add 10 extra channels. Ain't worth it. A 100% wipe is way easier. Will that be messy at the start too? Yes, but ppl literally rush to 30 fast so others would be able to quest in peace. Can't do the same thing with lvl 60 ppl. You can't rush with crap equipment on papaya island lmao. Also some ppl are used to Multiclient so hard, they will literally cry in RL cuz they realize they can't play the game solo lmao.

Its that hard to deal with that for some days? Really? Daneos can just put instant respawn papaya monsters for some days until the thing calms down and some extra channels, it would be harder to do some farming, but in party you should be able to do quests.

• It's funny that most people that don't want a wipe are the people that multi cliented, bugged, or have done little to nothing in the game. The damage has already been done, the only way to not have a wipe is to ban and prevent the abusers from ever doing this again. Need some type of hack prevention set in place in order for that to happen. I doubt Daneos has that figured out yet so it seems hopeless atm.

Probably 90% of players used multi client because they could and was easier to play, wipe supporters or not. You can share the list of "anti wipe" players that bugged, i'm sure that people would like to see it, unleast this is a fallacy.

All they need to do is exactly what you said: ban and put better segurity, hacks will keep existing and it's funny how we had an anti bot system but people cried about it.

• if a wipe can not be avoided anymore and it will happen, i hope they will do it only after the new client has been on for a month or 2 as testing things out back from lvl 1 will be very inconvenient. Sure achievements such as first character created or get to lvl 10 will be doable but as everyone knows, testing out bugs such as quests at namek or papaya (if the lvl cap is going to be increased) will not be able to be tested for a month or 2.

Of course a wipe will not provide a full bug/hack free environment on a private server project (as many have already stated).

All we need to do now is will it happen or not and trust that daneos and the DBOG staff will do take the wisest decisions for the game and players in general.

• I don't need call you dumb for not think like me, but really you think that a clean can be a solution? is wrong dude, is only a precedent for futures wipes when all this will repeated.

Not calling you dumb cuz of different opinion. Called you dumb for that crap you posted lmao. I understand ppl who do not want a wipe. Other ppl who want a wipe do too. But we still want it cuz it'll save the game itself. It's needed!

Its that hard to deal with that for some days? Really? Daneos can just put instant respawn papaya monsters for some days until the thing calms down and some extra channels, it would be harder to do some farming, but in party you should be able to do quests.

Actually it won't be for a few days. If they do what you suggested + lvl 70 cap release, it'll be a mess until lvl 70. Instant mob respawn won't help then. Try to imagine how it'll be. If i do,i see (for example) 10 channels. Meaning that the best spots exist 10x. Now add the players into this. Would be too many even if you have instant respawn. Sorry dude, but i see no way of what you want happening. It all goes down to one option: Wipe completely.

Trust me a wipe + new client and its features (+future features)+better security+Staff being more aggressive/active = a good game

(If you ignore the class balance mess xD)

Try to understand why ppl want a wipe. Ofc it sucks if our time got wasted. I hate it too. But not wiping and going into lvl 70 with this mess is just dumb. New client is literally the chance for a new start. Game needs to be changed with the wipe.

Example: Make it harder for everyone to obtain those damn brown boxes or better, remove them (won't happen). Make ppl farm for good stat weapons or EQ. You telling me that some players having 500-1000 boxes (or more) each is normal? Or that upgrading is so easy that the game is full of high upgraded stuff? Those things were unthinkable in old DBO. That's why i want a wipe + major changes when it comes to stuff like that^

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• First : the votes (not wiping data and wiping just items) are more than the votes with the wipe

Second : Dont be selfish here , if you are ready to start all over again , there is people that dont have time for that you know ? , i have a job , friends and plenty other things , i dont have time to start all over again , think about all hours spend on the game , LEARN TO VALUE YOUR TIME

Thank you !

Stop complaining, I ain't selfish I have middle school, part-time job, social life and many other things + I'm a free 2 play player and I still want wipe as well as other people like me, so if u can't reach level cap then just don't play the game like this MMO is the one with the easiest level system.

• I don't agree with any kind of wipe, since there's nothing currently, that would warrant a wipe.
    Just like in the last thread about this, people love to use unverifiable, cherry-picked and/or straight-up false information to justify the wipe.

Argument 1: Dead Server, Player Numbers & Economy.
    This is what happens, when you don't release any sort of content for 9+ months. New or even Filler Content is one of the most important things an MMO needs to keep players interested in the game.
    Remember the Christmas Event on the 9th of December 2018? Remember how many people came back to the game just to check this new Event out? Yes, exactly. New Content incentivised people to log back in. Granted, it was a poorly organized Event, but it still brought back people. Some for good, some others just for the event because of FOMO.
    The people that are now complaining about a "dead server", are the same people that proclaimed that DBOG would not die, when people predicted that DBOG would die because of the lack of content.

New Content is VITAL to the survivial of any MMO.

Also, on the topic of numbers: People, like Supreme, that want to use Pre-Open-Betas cherrypicked "liveliness" as proof that the Game is now dead, willfully ignore that the Player Capacity for Channels was doubled, from 500 to 1000. It's just natural for the Activity Bars to be different.

bLYI1N1.png

This was POB on a Dragon Ball Hunt Day in Fall/Winter 2017. Now just half the length all the Activity Bars and you can see for yourself, that the Game now isn't any more dead than it was 2 years ago. We didn't even have an announcement of the Open Beta back then.

But they don't mention any of that, because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Botters and Cheaters make up a small percentage of the actual Player Base and don't affect the game too much. This wild idea that bots somehow messed up your precious economy is bologna. Let me tell you about a simple concept: Supply and demand.
    DBOG doesn't really attract a lot of new players. That means, that there aren't a lot of new players that level up and need Gear/Items/Upgrade Stones.
    Then we have the veterans. Even the slowest of the slow were done with their equipment 2 or 3 months into the 60 cap.
    Conclusion: Almost no one currently needs equipment, Upgrade Stones or any other sort of Item. Supply is there, demand is not. That's what's messing with your economy.

Argument 2: Equipment Levels & Duped Items.

I find it incredibly ludicrous that you people are having a problem with players having +10 or higher Equipment Levels after ~9 months on a Level Cap with no content whatsoever. You berate people for not farming enough, tell them to stop being lazy, but when they do farm and upgrade their gear to high levels it's also bad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On the topic of duped Items. This weird notion that only a wipe could miraculously fix the issue with duped items is ridiculous. To summarize what I've said in another thread: All you'd have to do is introduce new sets of Equipment/Accesoires for the new Level Cap, new Upgrade Items that only work with the new Upgrade System, that's planned anyway, and you'd be good to go.
    New and better Equipment would incentivise players to go out and farm the new stuff. You could even combine this with a new difficulty for UDs and TMQs, that would also fix the problem of the rather stale BID/CCBD End Game.

A wipe isn't the "one and only" solution for this problem, despite what they want you to believe.

A post-launch wipe is a terrible idea and there's a reason it's frowned upon in the industry. It's a death sentence to any MMO.
    The MMO that actually did do an post-launch wipe in recent history was Tree of Life. Do you want to know how it turned out for them? They went from 2,759 players to 147 players in a year, and now only have 52 players left. That's how demonstrably devastating a post-launch wipe is for an MMO. And please, by all means, if you have verifiable data that says otherwise, post it.

I know, people are going to accuse of the same things they did before: "You just don't want to lose your character!", "You don't know what you're talking about!" or even better, full-on No True Scotsman Fallacy Mode, "Only People that like the Game want the wipe!".

Fact of the matter is, I couldn't care less about my virtual Characters and their virtual Items. If there was something that would warrant a wipe, I'd be all for it. A temporary dip in Player Activity and easily fixable problems ain't it, though.

I care about the game and want it to survive, even trump OG DBO and show that it's possible for this awesome franchise to have a good MMO experience. You can't get to that, though, if you go back to square one everytime something goes slightly awry. That's demonstrably the wrong way to do things.
    Tackle the Problems head-on and fix them.

Also, just a a little side note: I find it kind of funny, that people are using the results of a rigged poll to proclaim that the "majority" is for the wipe. Both sides used sock accounts to rig the poll in their favor. Use a better Survey Service if you want accurate data.

• Actually it won't be for a few days. If they do what you suggested + lvl 70 cap release, it'll be a mess until lvl 70. Instant mob respawn won't help then. Try to imagine how it'll be. If i do,i see (for example) 10 channels. Meaning that the best spots exist 10x. Now add the players into this. Would be too many even if you have instant respawn. Sorry dude, but i see no way of what you want happening. It all goes down to one option: Wipe completely.

Well, if it is like you say.. then a wipe is needed for every cap level added. Even if there is not any kind of wipe, everything will be a mess the first days because there is A LOT of people waiting for the new cap to play again. Sorry but i dont see that as a valid argument to delete the characters.

Your point about the items wipe and getting a standard equipment is that it would be ''trash''. My question is: why? If the gear is good enough to do quest meanwhile we get something better... it should be okay.

• Stop complaining, I ain't selfish I have middle school, part-time job, social life and many other things + I'm a free 2 play player and I still want wipe as well as other people like me, so if u can't reach level cap then just don't play the game like this MMO is the one with the easiest level system.

this is exactly what i think, still i dont get people thinking that deleting characters is neccessary, thats retarded. and i dont see the problem playing with a naked lvl 60, there are a lot of ways for you to get, at least, trash gears so you can start from that.

just keep lvls and and CP.

and for the people who dont want a wipe and claim that this game will be dead becase of it, well let me tell you there are A LOF OF PEOPLE WHO LEFT THIS GAME and would be more than happy return if a wipe comes.

greetings

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• haha , i would say the same thing , you just exposed yourself , the yes voters can make new accounts too and vote yes c'mon !

• haha , i would say the same thing , you just exposed yourself , the yes voters can make new accounts too and vote yes c'mon !

And where did i expose myself there? Yes, some ppl also did to vote Yes, but the majority who did that voted for No.

The ppl who did it for Yes did it to counter those No Voters lmao. Everyone saw it, come on now. But in an official Vote made by the Staff, Yes would win. People could create new Forum accounts all they want, they wouldn't even count anyways since the Staff would watch over the poll. The fake accounts to vote for No or Yes won't be counted then. Also it's a fact that the majority of this toxic community votes for whatever is easier for them. Just saying....

If someone exposed himself on this Thread, it's you lol. "I have a life and can't play that much so do not wipe"..."ppl who want wipe are selfish" ... that's what i call exposed :P

I'm sure i wrote the following somewhere...but a wipe is needed. So @everyone: f*ck everything that you guys have on your characters. And f*ck everything i have. It's all worth sh*t if the game sucks. Wipe this crap game boiiii :P

We can keep discussing but at the end it's this:

A: People who want a wipe cuz the game is bad and don't care about their own stuff and the stuff of others.

B: People who don't want a wipe although they know the game sucks. But they wanna keep their stuff since it's more important than the game itself. And cuz they put time and effort into their stuff, just like the ppl in A did.

Sooo...who is in the right now? People who want a good game or ppl who are selfish and wanna keep their stuff?

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• we can argue a lot, but the decision goes down to daenos and what he wants.

the more i read about the wipe supporters i start to understand why they say so, the hacked items, +15 lvl 70 items and stuff like that maybe the game will be better if we had a clean start, BUT only if a security measure is implemented otherwise it would be futile having a wipe

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!