Attack speed is broken

• Only 4 classes are needed to complete end game PvE in 60 cap and 70 cap, leaving only 1 slot for extra help and it can be any class since they aren't needed but Turtle is usually preferred. In PvP attack speed is also broken in Dojo and Scramble, easily can kill anyone who isn't a tanky class with a touch of a button. This leaves only Party budokai and Adult budokai unaffected by attack speed. It's stat abuse and very rewarding with little effort. It just kills the game because players want to continue growing their character but won't be taken into party to do so. Whether or not attack speed should be nerfed or not is out of the question, if new client is to succeed, this stat needs to be nerfed or history will just repeat itself, and the game will be LoginForBudokai Online.

• Attack speed became a thing cuz of lvl 70 content. The game worked perfectly fine without it before. I hate that it turned out that way back in old DBO. That was the only reason i created a Poko back then and on DBOG...

My solution:

Give attack speed a cap that is low to the point it's not OP anymore. Like you can still go atk speed but it's not as effective as using class skills. Then turn the attack speed buff of Poko and Karma into self buff so together with Fighters those 3 classes are the only ones to gain more speed. But ofc thx to a low cap they won't be OP anymore.

Then rework Dungeon/TMQ/UD/CC etc. mobs so ppl can take them down with class skills (button smash spam xD) Then some good class balance. Et Voila! Every class can go into dungeons cuz atk speed is not really needed anymore.

Get rid off this atk speed train. The game worked without it before and it was a thousand times better....

TEAMPLAY ppl, not brain dead one click to auto attack...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Attack speed should be removed from gear and should exist only in transformation and skills as self buffs.

Human Speed Class - Fighter

Namek Speed Class - Poko

Majin Speed Class - Karma

Self Buffs should give at cap 70 decent attack speed since gear won't give you any attack speed increase.

This is if attack speed should be considered to stay as trademark of those 3 classes, unless it needs to be removed entirely.

Another thing that should be considered is to define damn roles, it is MMORPG without any roles in the game.

There should for benefit of PVE and party system and game in general, class roles.

Tanker, DPS, SUPPORT, CC, HEALER.

Should it be made with restriction in party system where you must take already auto determined class roles for dungeons or go with only 2 - party members because you are selfish d!ck then np but unless something like this is added, you can forget that any other race/class be in party and have fun in PVE.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Speed in dbo is something that u wont find in any other game, why bother your self about using skills if u can do everything with one mouse click, and the best thing is that, that in balance team are members that want even boost the attack speed by making poko speed buffs longer and aoe

• Speed in dbo is something that u wont find in any other game, why bother your self about using skills if u can do everything with one mouse click, and the best thing is that, that in balance team are members that want even boost the attack speed by making poko speed buffs longer and aoe

Indeed and what is funny even more, they are destroying already somewhat determined class roles that even existed before, by buffing classes that shouldn't be buffed in first place, since they are replacing other class roles, roles of other party members should fill, such as tanker, DPS.

Yes I am talking about buffers.

Another thing that should happen is to focus on fixing races and classes and their roles in party, then aggro system and party system.

Like what roles some classes should fill in party, and then focus on that and edit their own skills soo they can do that roles as better they can.

I said it long time ago and I will say it again, unless right people are hired in staff and in charge of balance, not even "new client" won't save this project. Hire people with knowledge, admit that people you have there "know only about PVP" and that is it, then focus how to take money from community.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

If you really want to know, i suggested to give bosses/certain mobs in ccbd a passive buff that reduces damage taken from auto attack, in combination with health reduced, so that attack speed based teams, and attack skill based teams will take on avarage the same time to clear floors. Aswell as some tweaks when it comes to agro and more, wont bore you with details, But you only hear tiny bits of here and there what certain people WANT you to hear, so it looks negative.

• If you really want to know, i suggested to give bosses/certain mobs in ccbd a passive buff that reduces damage taken from auto attack, in combination with health reduced, so that attack speed based teams, and attack skill based teams will take on avarage the same time to clear floors. Aswell as some tweaks when it comes to agro and more, wont bore you with details, But you only hear tiny bits of here and there what certain people WANT you to hear, so it looks negative.

Hi SuperNamek.

While that is a good idea, that would only fix PvE, attack speed is also abused in PvP.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!