Launcher disappeared!!

• today when I woke up, I went to check the game and found out that my dbog launcher has disappeared from my dbog folder.

I am sure I didn't remove the icon at all.

I searched in my recycling bin and nothing was there.

Now I only have dbog icon but no launcher!

I can't start the game without the launcher.

What happened?

EDIT:

I solved the problem by myself by redownloadig the game again. Now I got a launcher. Not sure how it was removed on it's own but I am ok now.

• Best thing to do is to copy an extra DBOG file as a .RAR file on a reserve station (if you can afford it).

But disapearing installed files is something I have not heard of, unless someone else can use your PC or laptop and simply removed it.

Wow you still post on this forum. I remember you from one year ago. Such nice memories. I have just returned recently.

Thanks for help. I fixed the issue.

• Wow you still post on this forum. I remember you from one year ago. Such nice memories. I have just returned recently.

Thanks for help. I fixed the issue.

Yes, i stopped playing for about a year ago or so. But starrting to be active more after an old friend asked me to come back.

So yeah, nice to see you here as well and good luck in DBO. Might need to know the upcomming changes and ideas for the future by seeing this if you haven't already: New Client Change Log and Ideas

Comment in the thread if what you would like to see added and the staff will surely look to the most pointed out ideas if they are realistic to make and add to the game.

• Yes, i stopped playing for about a year ago or so. But starrting to be active more after an old friend asked me to come back.

So yeah, nice to see you here as well and good luck in DBO. Might need to know the upcomming changes and ideas for the future by seeing this if you haven't already: New Client Change Log and Ideas

Comment in the thread if what you would like to see added and the staff will surely look to the most pointed out ideas if they are realistic to make and add to the game.

Oh I see. Yeah I stopped playing one year ago too since pre open beta time when we reached level 70. I just didn't feel like levelling to 70 all over again lol. But I am also back now and hoping for the best. Thanks for the information and help. Greatly appreciated. I will check it out

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!