Can't get Dragon Balls during event. Please help

• So I've been having an issue with finding the Dragon Balls,

currently I'm a level 39 Sayian and I have both the New Scouter and New Scouter SP.

They both have a Dragon Radar effect active I've tried swapping between them but they won't detect any Dragon Balls during the Dragon Ball Collection Period that is currently going on,

they also didn't appear for the entire time I was on yesterday during the event and nor did I get any Dragon Balls by random and I was steady grinding the entire time.

Is there some bug or am I just not a high enough level to get Dragon Balls.

I heard you needed the Dragon Balls and to be level 40 to go Ssj so I wanted to get a head start if I was actually able to.

• Need to farm mobs around your lvl range, +5 or -5. So you'll need to kill lvl 34-44 to be able to receive a DB if you are lvl 39.

I would advice you to farm inside RPHQ 2. Lots of supers and regular mobs.

DB's from the DB hunt event (Tier2 DB) can be obtained even from lvl 1 as long as you have the scouter with the dragon radar effect. You will not be able to wish for skills or abilities that need a certain level however, those will be availlable to unlock once you have reached the minimum lvl requirement.

• smh

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!