Can't get Dragon Balls during event. Please help

• So I've been having an issue with finding the Dragon Balls,

currently I'm a level 39 Sayian and I have both the New Scouter and New Scouter SP.

They both have a Dragon Radar effect active I've tried swapping between them but they won't detect any Dragon Balls during the Dragon Ball Collection Period that is currently going on,

they also didn't appear for the entire time I was on yesterday during the event and nor did I get any Dragon Balls by random and I was steady grinding the entire time.

Is there some bug or am I just not a high enough level to get Dragon Balls.

I heard you needed the Dragon Balls and to be level 40 to go Ssj so I wanted to get a head start if I was actually able to.

• no, DB hunt is not bugged, you need to farm the same mobs/area over and over again. Only mobs that respawn after you have killed them will have a chance to drop a DB for you.

In original DBO the drop chance of a DB was:

5% normal

10% super

15% ultra

20% hero

also in dungeons such as redpants HQ the chance to see a DB mob was higher. Not sure if this does apply to DBOG but after tryouts (super area close to UD2) I believe this to be true that higher difficulty of mobs have a higher chance to drop a DB.

But about farming the same mobs over and over again that you have to take down on your own is something that is confirmed for DBOG.

*Common Dragonball hunt information*

• Hello anyone knows why in the game the Dragonball Event bottom left is not displayed with the Dragonball logo? Usually it's a Dragonball logo that a Dragonball scouter uses to find Dragonballs

On the homepage is here but that just a Dragon Ball Event is running?

https://dboglobal.to/events

In German

Hi weiß jemand warum im Spiel gerade der Dragonball Event unten links nicht angezeigt wird mit dem Dragonball Logo? Normalerweise ist dort ja ein Dragonball Logo immer abgebildet dass gerade ein Event läuft mir wird aber nichts angezeigt obwohl ich ein Dragonball Scouter anhabe um Dragonballs zu finden.

Auf der Homepage hier steht aber dass gerade ein Dragonball Event läuft?

https://dboglobal.to/events

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!