<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Absolutely not ! It'll be the third wipe server since dbog has launched the server. I don't want to restart again an again.

New dbog : Ryuuzaki /Gast / Okane /Ikari

Old dbog : Sangoku / Hikarii / Izanamii

TW : Gokussjjr

Last day of DBOTW 31/10/2013 ;( :

• I think that erasing is not the best thing. but it is what everyone is looking for. if they are going to return everything. please try to change the dogi by founder. is very ugly. Keep supporting this project until the day you do not allow me to enter with my 4 accounts simultaneously.

Google Traductor.

• If there is a wipe they'll have to compensate for things like ssj and the dragon buffs and removing rng system for upgrade system, to replace with grind-esque elements. Other than that its fine to regain dogi's and possibly newer ones.

• Nice games developers always listening to wrong people, wipe this game is a huge mistake, I know "yes" is going to win, I won't grind to lvl 70 my 4 characters again and lose everything that I killed myself to get, I'm done, I feel stupid to support this game as a founder.

My main account is way more valuable than your 4 characters and I ain't crying about the wipe. The game needs a fresh start because "DBOG - Open-Beta" was obviously a complete failure and disappointment in my opinion. You will have to deal with the wipe or quit as you say, no one is keeping or forcing you to stay. I also feel that many people who quit this game in a first place just might come back on board once again.

Not arrogant, just better.

• I don't agree with this at all I spent so much time on a game and than this sorry but if you gonna wipe at least fix quests on papaya and make 70 cap again and give everyone at least 100kkk zeni so we can have a good start it's fair deal if u ask me. I don't wanna see another wipe after this one at first u said after first wipe there is no wipe again but u changed ur mind. Really many people will give up. If those things are going to happen all the time or after new client. It's pointless. 😣😣😣

• Nice games developers always listening to wrong people, wipe this game is a huge mistake, I know "yes" is going to win, I won't grind to lvl 70 my 4 characters again and lose everything that I killed myself to get, I'm done, I feel stupid to support this game as a founder.

I feel the same

• If there is a wipe they'll have to compensate for things like ssj and the dragon buffs and removing rng system for upgrade system, to replace with grind-esque elements. Other than that its fine to regain dogi's and possibly newer ones.

This is also the only thing I am kinda annoyed about since I don't want to grind DBs again for weeks to get all of this stuff back.

Other than that I don't rly care but I hope there will be some kind of compensation for it.

Rean_Sig.jpg

"FLAMES, GATHER AROUND MY BLADE!"

• So let me get this straight... A lot of people are not even aware of this forum's existence and those who know represent, what, maybe 3-5% of total player base? And you are asking only this small percentage of player base this very important question?

I was under impression that official stance was no more wipes, but I guess I was wrong and I wonder how far are you willing to pull down your pants to indulge a handful of players and if you really think that wiping yet again will solve anything. I was luckily not affected by first wipe, but I cannot imagine anyone going through it even once.

Here are my three questions to you:

1.) Is there any sense in playing this game if every year or so we will get a wipe when a handful of crybabies whines?

2.) Is there any sense in playing this game at all until this matter is completely resolved (since in a case of wipe in a very close future, every progress will be lost)?

3.) Do you really think fundamental problems will be solved by it and that the rest of the player base which are not too crazy about forums (or even know about it) will appreciate the wipe?

I don't need an answer, just ask yourselves and think about it, real good.

(And remember that you who have the power to push the wipe button may get whatever items you want in this game, while us "mere mortals" cannot get them by a mere press of a button or a click or two.)

• My main account is way more valuable than your 4 characters and I ain't crying about the wipe. The game needs a fresh start because "DBOG - Open-Beta" was obviously a complete failure and disappointment in my opinion. You will have to deal with the wipe or quit as you say, no one is keeping or forcing you to stay. I also feel that many people who quit this game in a first place just might come back on board once again.

So you think that the solution for every game's problems is a wipe? What kind of player will feel safe of playing a game that you can lose everything without notice? Not me, GG for you guys.