<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• There's a difference between ignorant and telling a joke, of course sometimes the difference between it is hard to guess if this is only red in a random global forum.

I appologies if you think I meant to offend anyone in this case.

But still, he forgot those games and of course DBOG

It was a joke centralized on arguments against his point, so it didn't seem like a joke, more like an irony coming from who disagree.

Because then some would have to rely on crafting (which is a HUGE zeni sink) and others that don’t craft have to rely on using no item effects gear which isn’t the best idea. Dealing hardly little to no damage and constantly dying? No ones got time for that lmao.

But don't you think that re-crafting would be thousand of times faster than just re-starting on lvl 30 without almost nothing?

• After there should be no more resets regardless of what happens.

If someone bugs gear and it seems suspicious, do what you must and admins can probably check the logs and what not.

Report all exploits.

Activation of accounts should be by staff members, that is GM's.

You send application and staff approve it and you can play the game.

This is what I suggested long time ago when I was part of staff team.

What would this do to the DBOG:

1. Total control of people who will play the game

2. No fake accounts that can be used by bot abusers

3. Better gameplay for everyone

4. Once you ban or delete account that used hax, bugs or glitches it won't be able to join DBOG ever again

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• [PL]Daneos should check this.

I think it's a very good suggestion.

Iceman Maybe you should post that here too:

New Client Change Log and Ideas

7875fcb2d398d23f1fce3c4206614384-dcbuhnp.pngJE8Eyc0.png

IGN: Kote Class: 17_small.png Lvl: 60

IGN: Kyta Class: :Ultimate: Lvl: 60

• No need too mate.

I told you that was what I suggested long time ago as staff member and he didn't listen me.

He didn't listen me regarding many things and that is why we have this state of game aka dead game.

If you think that he will listen it, and give af, you post it there for me then. ;)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Ok, I'm done here. Good game to you all, I'm changing to Osu and Combat Arms.

Good bye! See you in a month!

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• Activity on the server went to crappers, so I am also stopping playing at least until the final decision is back in.

If there will be wipe, I suggest that:

- no new promises of no other wipes are made in the future, so that remaining players can prepare themselves for another one in future

- the dev team schedule server resets every 6 months or so, so that the game can be always fun and fair and so nobody can have +15 items (whether they earned it legit way or not) for no longer than 6 months. Alternatively, if at a certain point in time there are more than 5 characters with full +15 gear on the server, then the red flags on server arise and the server is wiped immediately! Those players are probably lazy filthy cheating scum who do not deserve anything better anyway, so to hell with everyone, wipe all again! So wipe server whenever any of the two conditions are met, whichever comes first.

That would be so much fun and fair and considerate for those that come later!

Oh, and don't forget to pay me back all the CP I spent so far, so I don't have to spend any more, and that I can sell that CP for some sweet Zeni amount to skip grinding and upgrading gears like that filthy f2p plebs. And do it like that every wipe! I can just rebuy everything with CP because I get it back and let the peasants grind their asses off. In the meanwhile, I don't have to buy any more CP, since I will have it returned after each wipe!

Yes, please. Wipe right now so I can start owning plebs!

• This dude is dying for some attention. Please, any moderator answer him and make him shut up...

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• Tbh idk if the wipe is useful or not.. I mean.. maybe many players will leave the game cuz of all of the time they have wasted on it then lmao.. "A wipe" like cmon tho..

When they will see and understand why this wipe is needed they will come back in max... lets say 2 weeks just when they hear something about "

new dbo"

• I am the one who has creativity to: know that there are always alternative ways instead of wiping

And empathy to: think on players who will lose all their work like I will.

Trust me, I barely use the Forum, I just come here once per millenia to spam how much I am against something absurd.

True!!

• Why don't we split the servers into two.

Servers A will have the current data, and will let characters explore/debug the higher level missions.

Servers B is wiped and you start over from square one.

Alternatively, if you don't want to run the new client on the old data, why not separate the old client and the old data to Servers A and only the new client accesses the wiped server B and vice versa.