<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• The fact that some of these people haven’t played since 60 cap got released makes me laugh. Don’t vote “no” for a wipe if you haven’t been playing for the past 10 months realizing the state of the game was (and still is) going downhill. No one obviously cares about your full +10 and that one piece of +13 armor/weapon, or having to level again. If you don’t want to go through the process again then CYA!

The fact is that a wipe hardly ever is a good solution... for many reasons, yes this time could work, but who knows, you also have to empathize with all the people that reached the cap, maybe even with more than one character... and then see all their effort and their time playing the game gone and burned without even knowing if the wipe will work for real, moreover what will really bring this wipe? why it should even take place? i'm still confused, anyway im level 36 so if the server wipe i'll get the lvl 30 bonus if not i'll continue to play later on, but for now with this poll of 15 days it's usless in my opinion to keep playing...cuz i don't know what will happen

• Wiping = Losing players forever, including those who cash

Not wiping = Making players temporaly mad

Have empathy, no one has the time, the patience, or even the strenght to support this that you have.

wiping = loads of players that quit coming back

not wiping = letting server slowly die

• you also have to empathize with all the people that reached the cap, maybe even with more than one character... and then see all their effort and their time playing the game gone and burned without even knowing if the wipe will work for real

im level 36 so if the server wipe i'll get the lvl 30 bonus if not i'll continue to play later on, but for now with this poll of 15 days it's usless in my opinion to keep playing...

THANK YOU.

• The current game is a mess. Almost every Chinese players now has fully +15 equipment. People does nothing in the game anymore except fighting on tatami and arguing. PvP Wise: How many times I or anyone else lost due of the slight freeze or just crashed like an plane? My teammates and guild mates crashed hundred of times in the tournaments and cc dungeons which is absurd for me. Some players shouldn't be in the certain lists so let's get clean, fresh and roll out once again.

Not arrogant, just better.

Edited once, last by Notorious ().

• The fact that some of these people haven’t played since 60 cap got released makes me laugh. Don’t vote “no” for a wipe if you haven’t been playing for the past 10 months realizing the state of the game was (and still is) going downhill. No one obviously cares about your full +10 and that one piece of +13 armor/weapon, or having to level again. If you don’t want to go through the process again then CYA!

Doesn't take 10 months to know the state of direction a game is going. Many people still don't know this game exist due to the xenoverse franchise. Rethink the statement you made. You typed as if you were one of those people that hate those that get into things later than people like yourself.

• The current game is a mess. Almost every Chinese player has fully +15 equipment now. People does nothing in the game anymore except fighting on tatami and arguing.

PvP Wise: How many times I or anyone else lost due of the slight freeze or just crashed like an plane? My teammates and guild mates crashed hundred of times in the tournaments and cc dungeons which is absurd for me. Some players shouldn't be in the certain lists so let's get clean, fresh and roll out once again.

1: Make the max upgrade lvl to +20

or 2: Ban those "Chineses" (Damn, stop with that racist thinking that chinese are supreme hackers)

or 3: Wipe only the +15 equipment

1: Repair that bug which freezes the gaame

2: Repair the plane

3: Just accept that it's your connection, you don't need to hurt people reliance with wipes.

• Wipe should be the last thing to do. First test new client than fix all the bugs and basically think of current game state as Open Beta v2 so that once wipe happens we will be sure to start safe from all bots/cloning/other abuses. Only than Im for wipe. Otherwise nothing will change.

• This game is already dead. I dont get ppl dont See it. Last resort and last hope is wipe. My team Just quit playing dbo cus buggers done some bad things. I can only confirm that me and my whole team smth around 20-30 ppl gonna back to play dbo one more time if there ll be wipe. Cheers.

IGN : Maven, Zuzia

Guild: PowerRangers

• Although my vote is now Yes, I still have my doubts. Yes the game's structure is broken because of buggers, hackers, bad economy, current patches etc... But with the new client and new ideas the game will eventually break again (hope I am wrong on this one) and if it ever gets back to the state it is now people will start to ask for a new wipe and so it goes on... Think carefoully guys, lets make this game great again.

Also feeling bad for loyal players who really love this game and got their soul into it and now have the chance of everything being erased. If this vote comes as a positive I'm sorry guys and I hope you continue playing.

• Yeah.... the game is currently dead, and it would be interesting to start the game from 0 (or 30) on a new client with bugs fixed.

Wiping = Killing the game even more

Do that:

1: Advertising dbo

2: Sharing the game with your friends

3: Fixing the bugs without wiping, won't change anything anyway

• I see you cant use your head and think a bit so let me explain u:

1. Advertising dbo - Global is a private server of an original game and it can't be advertised more because Bandai Namco will try even more to take it down then, there was a Open Beta Trailer, it had about 1mil views, and it got taken down by Bandai etc. (it's kind of illegal)

2. Sharing the game with your friends - it will help with what? we will have 20 new players?

3. Fixing the bugs without wiping - will do nothing tbh, the biggest problem is the economy, and the +15 gears lvl70 and lvl60 that exist already, cuz of dupe bugs, and botting, but now when it's fixed, and with wipe and new client many players would come back + I think the economy will be much better

• wiping = loads of players that quit coming back

not wiping = letting server slowly die

Sorry but i do not agree, cuz many players that already left probably will not even consider the possibility to check the news of dbo, so in my opinion is wiser to keep the actual active players to keep play not making risky moves...

Personally i still did not vote cuz selfishly i'll probably get more benefits from wiping all out, but still i do not vote beacuse probably decide to wipe will bring the game to it's sad dawn, something that i really dont want.