<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• This Waris guy is either a complete moron or just a bad troll.

I am curious. Lets say it is decided to go with wipe now and people decide to give DBOG another chance.

How many more wipes do you think people can handle and how can people be certain that there won't be any more wipes in the future and that their effort will not be in vain? I for one am questioning myself if I should continue playing in a case of wipe, because I really do not want to do tedious and repetitive tasks over and over again (CC anyone?) to get good gear, good stats on it, upgrade it and then just to see it gone, again, some time in the future...

You're right, cast out your sorrows and regrets, everyone has your ass in the ass, you're another fence that only cries on the forum, I have at least what to laugh at when you cry, good luck with what you do and cry on the forum.

Ps. And they should give you ban, then there will be peace in the forum xD

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

Edited once, last by Waris ().

• i don't agree about a server wipe and thats why , i stopped dbo since may 2018 with lvl 60 cap , i used to farm like a mad man and it wasn't easy ( karma isn't op enough to grind like it's supposed to bee at lvl 70 ) so i farmed and bought z32 ( it was extremly expensive ) same for the brown boxes i bought 150 brown boxe and saved them for lvl 70 cap and i can get instant 50 boxe ( world boss quest ) so all that for nothing i would lose all the advantage i have know all what i did for nothing i think it would bee the last time i play DBOG , cuz it's way too much daneos was "Clear" no wipe is going to happen i stopped at 2018 i can't imagine what the ones who kept playing till now would feel , i think that it's daneos problem he should find a solution to rebalance the game at cap lvl 70 for the gear lvl 60 gear is obviously usless at 70 cap expect for the CCBD gear the ones who have cc gear deserve it cuz they went playing instead of staying at plat so ...

La Will A la Vie a la Mort une seule Âme un seul Corps !! Sans_titre-2a.png

• i don't agree about a server wipe and thats why , i stopped dbo since may 2018 with lvl 60 cap , i used to farm like a mad man and it wasn't easy ( karma isn't op enough to grind like it's supposed to bee at lvl 70 ) so i farmed and bought z32 ( it was extremly expensive ) same for the brown boxes i bought 150 brown boxe and saved them for lvl 70 cap and i can get instant 50 boxe ( world boss quest ) so all that for nothing i would lose all the advantage i have know all what i did for nothing i think it would bee the last time i play DBOG , cuz it's way too much daneos was "Clear" no wipe is going to happen i stopped at 2018 i can't imagine what the ones who kept playing till now would feel , i think that it's daneos problem he should find a solution to rebalance the game at cap lvl 70 for the gear lvl 60 gear is obviously usless at 70 cap expect for the CCBD gear the ones who have cc gear deserve it cuz they went playing instead of staying at plat so ...

Well you stop play since 2018, another people did what you did and farm like 3 months at least more than you and they agree with the wipe 60% of them at least by the Legitimate vote count.

• i disargee for this many time u wipe why u cant find bots complain u argee start over again 0 annoying guy just forget

u psychology!!:Du cant leave game alone try spend money at this project!!

ps start over again game game game game:D u cant spend u time as real life

• I wonder even though I'm not counting the votes of the bots because they are still creating the account?

kKykCUd.png

• Well you stop play since 2018, another people did what you did and farm like 3 months at least more than you and they agree with the wipe 60% of them at least by the Legitimate vote count.

it's not my fault if the game at lvl 60 cap is wayyy to boring , if he restart every think , obivously the casher's will bee the only one who will gonna benift from this shit , and pleas don't tell mee that f2p will benefit from great econnomy , no bugs and all the BLA BLA BLA that we got at POB

La Will A la Vie a la Mort une seule Âme un seul Corps !! Sans_titre-2a.png

• it's not my fault if the game at lvl 60 cap is wayyy to boring , if he restart every think , obivously the casher's will bee the only one who will gonna benift from this shit , and pleas don't tell mee that f2p will benefit from great econnomy , no bugs and all the BLA BLA BLA that we got at POB

everyone will benefit from it because the game wouldn't die and shut down then. Considering the fact that above 600 players want a wipe shows that the game would go to a dead path if it doesn't happen. It's not idealistic option but the best way going forward from now.

• Loud kids standing all day talking bs are not majority of players, noone cares if those leave!!!! I was looking forward to playing this weekend maybe get a lvl or 2, have some fun, but i won't, cos i refuse to invest more time just to be wiped

• Detalhes

O que é que você pode fazer a reinicialização, o poder de matar os itens, as coisas que ele faz, e todo o tempo que os jugamos se tornam mais leves, a ativação do jogo, o acesso a um servidor de vídeo que também tem tanta errância? que también se va um borrar

mimimi-everywhere-toystory.jpg

kKykCUd.png

• In favor of the wipe: "If the server becomes better and has bugs fixed, they can carry my char, the game is dead and I can not wait to play with weekly updates."

Against the wipe: "It took me months to get lv10 and you come to talk about reset? The game is dead for those who are dead, I'm alive and having a lot of fun.

• I never played too much this game , but im playing years now little by little And reached 40 lvl once .

Im not against the wipe , but i would like to have a chance to compete with the Best ppl here and maybe everyone should have a chance thats gonna be fun imo