<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• well i won't bro , i can't imagine how naif are people so what the game will gonna bee all good after doing thing aka a restart , the problem is obviously the daneos method dealing with the server devlopment 1 year at cap lvl 60 and then you get a reset is this a joke it should bee actually once i saw the post i thought it was an april prank , but it looks like serious , how i'am i supposed to beleive daneos it took him 2 years to launch the BETA , from POB TO OB 2 years then when OB came out he acctually confirmed that we won't have any RESET IN THE FUTURE and i thought he was serious for once but acctually i was wrong .. , i feel so bad about how this project turned .... for everyone who cashed to support this game i think they should get back there monney cuz it's like a scam ..

Let's take one last chance, they are betting on these new improvements, I do not think the players will approve another future reset, they just agreed because they know the game is incomplete.

• Let's take one last chance, they are betting on these new improvements, I do not think the players will approve another future reset, they just agreed because they know the game is incomplete.

let's bee honnest between you and mee who will gonna lose the most if we reset ? f2p that kept playing since day 1 of OB till now , i have 2 guildies i can't even imagine how they felt they will obviously leave the game cuz they feel like they litterally lost their time preparing themselves for lvl 70 cap , how a project can bee serious if you can't preview the OBVIOUS bugs , they should listen to the old players , for the newbies they won't lose much for peopole that were waiting lvl 70 to start playing it's the same , for me this game mannaging has nothing to do with something called LOGIC and yeah restart the server and when you guys realease a new launcher and new cap new bugs appear and you know what just restart again ;);)!!

• Soooo, the wipe is supposed to take place about a month after the new client is released (you can conclude that by what Hardlock wrote in 1st post regarding the level 70 reward).

The new client will be released some time after the public test client is released (that period is also still undefined).

Test client was announced with the thread called "DBO Global New Client Release Date" and subtext "We are happy to announce the release date of the new...". The actual date was never given and 20 days later we still have no actual date.

The current state of the game is catastrophic because no one is playing it anymore due to the possibility of a wipe and all the progress being lost.

According to chats in-game it seems that some of the players are quite unaware of the situation and every new player that comes in this period will be quite struck with this awesome "activity". How long do you plan to keep this status quo? (Considering that wipe is what, at least 1 and a half months away?)

• Have you tried playing other games until then?

• I think you misunderstood, the present will be given to those who reach the lv70 on the official server (after the test). It would be stupid to release the lv70 on the official server and after a month reset the server.

Unless they release now for testing, but I think we'll have a test client soon.

Or to make sense: Release the lv70 in a specific month just to try to get lv70, for who wants the gift growing from 60 to 70 in a month.

• Stop bsing, it was dead way before the thread of a wipe came up.

• Quote from Hardloco

The first thing you should know is that this first stage will be just a test, where all of you will have access to the development server to test the new client, keep in mind that there are still many bugs to be fixed and missing systems such as the scouter system / pet system and may take time to be completed.

Don't mind my language but, you don't wipe your ass before you take shit, you wipe it after. Why would you decide to wipe the server before testing the new client? Just so you can wipe it again after the new exploits are dealt with?

Wipe it after you can guarantee exploitation is nearly non-existent and an anti-botting system is coded. Do you guys even plan things out? You are trying to build a house starting from the roof. Screw new content when the server doesn't even meet the security standards.

I'd like to remind you that regardless of the implementation of the new client the biggest problem will still persist, and until you see that problem dealt with my client will remain in the trash bin, trust me this.

• The cp points will be refunded. Whether you used them or not, they will be refunded.

We all wasted our cp on wagu scam machine so it's gonna be refunded anyways for every one.

Yeah that's my point, so we can get a fair cash shop instead of my money being wasted while other people who donate now will get actual good shit.

• I wonder anyone read Danoes's thread about the new client carefully. What he has done is very limited. The major modifications are just new UI for viewing char status, item decomposition and discord integration. The others are just removal, e.g. removal of weight system and time token shop.

The others, such as anti-bot system and upgrade system, are just ideas. By quoting his own word: "Please note that everything listed within Ideas are just my ideas and it is not guaranteed that these will be made." It showed that those systems are not programmed yet. Who knows how long they will take?

The other post by the GM about the new client release date shows the progress of the new client: "keep in mind that there are still many bugs to be fixed and missing systems such as the scouter system / pet system and may take time to be completed"

Not only new stuff not completed, but also some existing stuffs are not completed yet. They seem to use the old KR version for the development. I believe it will have a lot of bug. That's the reason why I said ppl may miss old client...

Let see what happen in "the end of this month"'s new release of test server. I guess most of the players will be disappointed ...

• en

Creo que lo has entendido mal, el regalo se entregará a aquellos que alcancen el lv70 en el servidor oficial (después de la prueba). Sería estúpido lanzar el lv70 en el servidor oficial y después de un mes reiniciar el servidor.

A menos que se lancen ahora para pruebas, pero creo que pronto tendremos un cliente de prueba.

O para que tenga sentido: libere el lv70 en un mes específico solo para intentar obtener el lv70, ya que quiere que el regalo crezca de 60 a 70 en un mes.

this is much less stupid than to erase all the progress after a year where it was said that there would never be an erasure and lose half of the community that played this game

• a lot people here complain about how much time they dedicate in order to make their character SUPER DUPER WOW..while so many people out there have stopped this game 1 year now because of the fking freezes..some people couldnt even enjoy this game..they have lost so many stuff in dbog..a lot people couldnt do dojo wars..couldnt be competitive at ranked duels..they couldnt even farm solo because sometimes mobs were killing them(due to freezes),they couldnt do CC..you guys dont be selfish...a wipe is a must atm..

• Don't mind my language but, you don't wipe your ass before you take shit, you wipe it after. Why would you decide to wipe the server before testing the new client? Just so you can wipe it again after the new exploits are dealt with?

Wipe it after you can guarantee exploitation is nearly non-existent and an anti-botting system is coded. Do you guys even plan things out? You are trying to build a house starting from the roof. Screw new content when the server doesn't even meet the security standards.

I'd like to remind you that regardless of the implementation of the new client the biggest problem will still persist, and until you see that problem dealt with my client will remain in the trash bin, trust me this.

I understand your reasoning; its perfectly logical and it makes sense, we all agree with it.... But I'm pretty sure that is their plan to begin with.

I'm not sure where you got the assumption that they would wipe before the client even releases - maybe because they made a poll first? The matter of fact is that the New Client HAS to come first with all its anti-bot, anti-cheat features and new ones too, which will be tested before exploits.

Thanks to the new client we will be able to have more security on the client such as Anti BOT System and as you may know, some systems will change, one of the most important is the upgrade system.

If you look at his post, it does say the only reason a wipe could happen is because of the new systems, and because of the new features of the client that will improve the game's security.

So once again, I do believe that New Client FIRST was their plan to begin with, which perhaps may not be explicitly clear in the post.

From staff comments (from Discord, the Forums etc), we can assume the process will go like this:

Dev Server access (Supposedly sometime before the end of this month) -> Period of testing on Dev Server -> New Client pushed to live -> Probably even more testing, just to be careful -> Wipe + 70 Cap etc etc.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure they want the New Client first - the poll is just to gather player's opinions on whether or not a wipe should happen after that.

• you should be a mod mate your good at conveying messages clean and precise to the public! if theres an opening i recommend u apply thats my opinion thou

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!