<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Many take advantage of bugs to grow in the game, it's only right that in the new client everyone starts equally.

The game is dead, just accept this, starting over from where we left off is B O R I N G.

• ¿Qué culpa tenemos de los justos y los honestos que conseguimos con sudor en 1 año? Nos jodemos porque un 10% abusa de bugs o trucos? y cuando se denuncie la búsqueda de pretextos como "ah no, ese no usa tramposos, seguro tiene multicuentas y tiene un poko y karma velocidad dandole y por eso se mueve de esa forma" pero el búfer ni el volando se lo alcanza, espero que si uno Encuentra un error y un minimo informe de lo que debes hacer MOD, porque los errores y los tramposos seguirán existiendo para ser más limpios que hacer, ah sin decir que sí se ha multiplicado como el cebador DBO y el programa para poder hacerlo, y seguro no se detectará, y como muchas cosas más, y mientras más actualizaciones o cosas nuevas de acuerdo, vendan con errores, que la gente la buscó para sacarle provecho, porque justamente a un servidor nuevo, bugs nuevos

• Si se borra el servidor, ¿qué pasa con los que compraron atuendos, y se perderán especialmente los nuevos atuendos recientes?

yes, all the costumes are erased, also the money, it would be practically starting from 0 (level 1 and without anything, with a minimum help from dbo as it says in the advertisement) even though a year ago, they promised that, never they would do a cleanup in the, open beta ... except for the people who paid money for a benefit in the game, only they will be reimbursed

• I see you cant use your head and think a bit so let me explain u:

1. Advertising dbo - Global is a private server of an original game and it can't be advertised more because Bandai Namco will try even more to take it down then, there was a Open Beta Trailer, it had about 1mil views, and it got taken down by Bandai etc. (it's kind of illegal)

2. Sharing the game with your friends - it will help with what? we will have 20 new players?

3. Fixing the bugs without wiping - will do nothing tbh, the biggest problem is the economy, and the +15 gears lvl70 and lvl60 that exist already, cuz of dupe bugs, and botting, but now when it's fixed, and with wipe and new client many players would come back + I think the economy will be much better

Economy will remain the same, don't think restarting will change anything, that shit doesn't even make sense, where did you got that from?

Sharing with your friends will make you stop interfering with people time and patience asking for wipes. At least you will have the "20 new players" playing with you.

About the gear, do that:

1: Make the max upgrade lvl to +20

or 2: Ban those who has +15

or 3: Wipe only the +15 equipment

or 4: Wipe all the +15 lvl 70 equipment before launching 70 cap, would be fair since even u70 stones doesn't exist anymore.

About more players coming back, doesn't changing anything, more players will be quitting. And I think we will lost more than we will get.

• I see you cant use your head and think a bit so let me explain u:

1. Advertising dbo - Global is a private server of an original game and it can't be advertised more because Bandai Namco will try even more to take it down then, there was a Open Beta Trailer, it had about 1mil views, and it got taken down by Bandai etc. (it's kind of illegal)

2. Sharing the game with your friends - it will help with what? we will have 20 new players?

3. Fixing the bugs without wiping - will do nothing tbh, the biggest problem is the economy, and the +15 gears lvl70 and lvl60 that exist already, cuz of dupe bugs, and botting, but now when it's fixed, and with wipe and new client many players would come back + I think the economy will be much better

Well as i said earlier wiping it's too much of a risky move, the right thing to do is ban all the player that abused of bugs. cheats and so on, but i can also understand that at this point could be useless, nevertheless it remain a very hard topic with the entire future of the game at stake, i only hope that the staff is thinking about all the possibilities and consequences of this actions

• Many take advantage of bugs to grow in the game, it's only right that in the new client everyone starts equally.

The game is dead, just accept this, starting over from where we left off is B O R I N G.

Do that:

1: Ban those who abused from bugs

2: Accept that lvling to lvl 70 will make everyone equally, since lvl 60 gear won't worth anymore

3: The game is not dead, if so, do that:

1: Invite your friends

2: Wait for staff to have a brilliant idea of making good updates instead of whiping and losing players

3: Make a guild for yourself and invite newcomers to keep them in the game playing with you.

• You are legit dumb. If u restart the server, and people lose items that they can't gain again it will fix things. Because +15 gears people earned were due to bugs like duplication bug and botters that destroyed the economy. Sharing with your friends? Who will play this in this state, please, any normal player wants wipe. Max upgrade level to +20? Git gud kid, ban those who has +15? Damn, autism. Wipe only the +15 equipment? So people who maybe took effort to make 1/2 pieces of gear +15 will just stop playing then, not their fault that u can't make +10+. If we lose players like you no one will care tbh

• This rewards is for new client only, Or characters that are lv60 now will win something too?
    And for the lv70 reward is for character or for account? ex: if i have 2 chars lv70 i will won 2 rewards?

• Well as i said earlier wiping it's too much of a risky move, the right thing to do is ban all the player that abused of bugs. cheats and so on, but i can also understand that at this point could be useless, nevertheless it remain a very hard topic with the entire future of the game at stake, i only hope that the staff is thinking about all the possibilities and consequences of this actions

So ban every chinese? xD

Also, leveling isn't hard at all tho. Saying that as a f2p player

• You are legit dumb.   KEEP YOUR INSULT FOR YOURSELF

If u restart the server, and people lose items that they can't gain again it will fix things. Because +15 gears people earned were due to bugs like duplication bug and botters that destroyed the economy. Sharing with your friends? Who will play this in this state, please, any normal player wants wipe. Max upgrade level to +20? Git gud kid, ban those who has +15? Damn, autism. Wipe only the +15 equipment? So people who maybe took effort to make 1/2 pieces of gear +15 will just stop playing then, not their fault that u can't make +10+. If we lose players like you no one will care tbh

About abusers do that:

1: Ban those who abused from bugs

2: Accept that lvling to lvl 70 will make everyone equally, since lvl 60 gear won't worth anymore

or 3: Wipe only the +15 equipment

or 4: Wipe all the +15 lvl 70 equipment before launching 70 cap, would be fair since even u70 stones doesn't exist anymore.

Doing that will allow you to share with your friends. Ur welcome.

• ok, in short words: reset and do it.

• Read what I wrote up there

• So ban every chinese? xD

Also, leveling isn't hard at all tho. Saying that as a f2p player

Stop with that racist concept about chineses. And yes, ban them, since won't change anything if they come back after the wipe.

So you say: "But we will have an anti-hack system" - So why not using that "anti-hack system" now?

Yes, leveling is hard. Farming consumn time. Have empathy with players who played a lot.

And please, show us how many characters you have and how many hours you played in each one (you can see that in dbog official site)

I'm f2p player too.

• Man you guys are soo funny as hell.

Wipe is must, just accept it.

Still wipe without prevention against hacks, balance, multi client, upgrade and brown boxes edited, and many more , won't do anything.

Soo guys if it is just wipe to prepare for new client and get cap 70 and everything else is same as before, then nope, wipe won't do anything.

I don't think that Daneos will repeat the same mistake he did on wipe and open beta, if he do, it will be the end of project.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• BECAUSE +15 GEARS ALREADY EXIST AND JUST THAT GEAR CANT BE WIPED LMAO

The best solution is still server wipe

• Anyway, staff can put that anti-hack system now, why whiping if you can ban? Or better, why whiping if lvl 60 won't worth anymore?