<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Don't worry, there will be no wipe.

Why?

1.) Because this ain't a joking matter and by stepping on his own words, Daneos would lose a lot of credibility

2.) Just you wait for Chinese and Korean to see this, especially those you call out so much... You mentioned there are hackers that can break the client too? Imagine what they can do to forum then. Wait to see what happens if you piss them off enough, there goes the whole forum down. ^^

My predictions are that "No" team will win overnight. :D

• Don't be ignorant, I don't even see counter arguments there, just you attacking me.

• Simply the only thing we need is the new Launcher, with the, The problems security problems, bugs, performance, have even, a big breakthrough for the implementation of future projects, they are solved (which is what is needed most since we are stuck in level 60), therefore I hope that the future levels 65 and 70 are not so far after the update.

A big mistake was to add level 70 items long before time, delete items of level 70 and return the cash to those who spent on these articles seems reasonable, if everything goes well the articles +15 of level 60 should be devalued because with great hope we expect the new adventures and projects that are level 65 and 70, and there is still the possibility of increasing the level to + 18 / +20 as another possible solution and among many others.

However, I do not know what to think at this moment other than the deception, yes because 1 year ago they promised not to clean again, it was one of the reasons why MANY players played again and today they destroy it again ..

On the other hand, and I think that with this I represent the great majority, both those who vote Wipe and NoWipe ..

We are tired of its ineffectiveness in terms of the security of this game, players who use hack and who took advantage of the bugs to get so many things, yes, but even worse, not being able to control who those people were after what happened and not ban them, that is the only reason why we are currently discussing in this forum, and for that reason many players who returned one year ago, hoping to play again, without ever having a cleanup will be the most affected, im include myself, because it is not fair, who managed to improve to +15, get expensive dogis, get so many things with a lot of effort and dedication, it is not fair that they lose everything, and it is not only the fault of those who, took advantage of the trap at the time , it was also because those who are in charge of the game, did not know how to control in an efficient way in front of those cases, that is more important than anything for this update, have more moderators, people to control and prohibit harshly this type of cases.

Please join Team #NoWipe if you think in a way that will help everyone, without excluding anyone <3

• I have a question, i dont know if someone already asked it but what will happen for those who have multiple lvl 30+ characters on the same account? I will get one LvlUP30 for each char or only one? Im asking this because i was fool to trust in Daneos words and got all classes to lvl 30+ at least in 2 accounts, i spend lots of time and money to do it and this wipe is the worst thing that could happen to me.

• I do not understand so that the restart, if only they want to restart those who play budokai, compare that with people who do not know that the forum exists and others who play for fun, surely they are more, for me and many people it does not make sense to do this, we already made one in the open beta and now another and so we will continue until the game exists. Many people who left more hours of play to erase everything and also give an up lvl30, for some people is not much, but I have more than 13 dogies that I got with little game time due to the study, and not any dogi, between the dragon buffs and ssj, so that it ends like this.

• I have a question, i dont know if someone already asked it but what will happen for those who have multiple lvl 30+ characters on the same account? I will get one LvlUP30 for each char or only one? Im asking this because i was fool to trust in Daneos words and got all classes to lvl 30+ at least in 2 accounts, i spend lots of time and money to do it and this wipe is the worst thing that could happen to me.

Each char gets its own LVL UP item...

If your account has multiple characters that are 30+, then you should have level 30 up each one per character.

-DBO G Team,
    Beka

WlNycpi.png

JE8Eyc0.png

Master

11_small.png Beka - 70
    14_small.png Sanek - 60

21_small.png Espeon - 60
    22_small.png Slushy - 52

Discord: Beka#0069

• Detalhes

Eu tenho uma pergunta, eu não sei se alguém já perguntou, mas o que vai acontecer para aqueles que têm mais de 30 caracteres lvl na mesma conta? Eu vou pegar um LvlUP30 para cada char ou apenas um? Estou perguntando isso porque eu era tolo de confiar em palavras Daneos e tenho todas as classes para lvl 30+ pelo menos em 2 contas, eu gasto muito tempo e dinheiro para fazer isso e essa limpeza é a pior coisa que poderia acontecer comigo.

você receberá se você upar no servidor de teste para cada personagem em conta lvl 30 + você recebe 1 artigo resumindo você precisa ter várias conta 30+Detalhes

kKykCUd.png

• Nice games developers always listening to wrong people, wipe this game is a huge mistake, I know "yes" is going to win, I won't grind to lvl 70 my 4 characters again and lose everything that I killed myself to get, I'm done, I feel stupid to support this game as a founder.

Mate i know ur feeling is stupid reset all this again IDC about rewards i dont want lvl up my 7 chars again i waste much time on it, idc about new bugs too cuz this isn't 100% clear of bugs so the ppl tht voted yes should be stupid but anyway by ppl like they this game will down tht's my opinion.

• If your account has multiple characters that are 30+, then you should have level 30 up each one per character.

-DBO G Team,
    Beka

I guess item lvlup30 should be binded to an account if you give them cus i heard right now so many ppl making milions accounts 30+ lvls only to got lvlup30 after wipe... what about economy if brilliant pps make so many chars.. Think about it.

IGN : Maven, Zuzia

Guild: PowerRangers

• Mate ppl like us are ignored here, cuz they prefer ignorants players (My Opinion) why reset if bugs will appear again?, why reset if hackers will appear again?, tht's not make sense tht's my opinion, i back to play year ago and i just have to say tht this game was better before. I just feel dissapointed...

• I guess item lvlup30 should be binded to an account if you give them cus i heard right now so many ppl making milions accounts 30+ lvls only to got lvlup30 after wipe... what about economy if brilliant pps make so many chars.. Think about it.

These won't be tradable, and the item will be giving to characters that are only level 30 or more. That means if people create a bunch of level 1 accounts they won't receive anything.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• I guess item lvlup30 should be binded to an account if you give them cus i heard right now so many ppl making milions accounts 30+ lvls only to got lvlup30 after wipe... what about economy if brilliant pps make so many chars.. Think about it.

It should be binded to the character only, per account. below 30 will not get a LV UP 30 item.

-DBO G Team,
    Beka

WlNycpi.png

JE8Eyc0.png

Master

11_small.png Beka - 70
    14_small.png Sanek - 60

21_small.png Espeon - 60
    22_small.png Slushy - 52

Discord: Beka#0069

• I voted no but looking through research about what'll happen I regret my decision I voted no because I thought about leveling and grinding because I'm usually alone but if they're giving stones to those lvl 30+ and I can skip certain things like the flight missions and junk I'll be cool so with that being said I fully support a wipe I'll play through and level some more just please fix the bugs

• Really the reset is not necessary, it does not make sense, it's more if I'm not wrong ¿Hardlock is confirming that the Lvl 70 will arrive with the new launcher?

"People who reach the maximum level (Lv 70) in less than 1 month will get some (unknown) rewards."

The objects of level 70 should be eliminated, and return the cash to those who paid for them, the current +15 objects will be devalued with the arrival of level 70, the new launcher will fix the vast majority of current problems of bugs, security among others, and if it is necessary to raise the level to +18 / +20, it does not make sense to reset the game unless it is a last option, and this of course is not the case to do it